Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

The Islamic Forces in Somalia to Chase Out the Ethiopian In the Coming Days

This friday is the final day of front-line preparations against the Ethiopian army who had invaded certain parts of Somalia.

The Somalia people around the world are flocking to their homeland to contribute into the defense of their religion and people by teaching the Ethiopians a historic in the field of war.

Somalia, a nation famous for heroism, is to lead the demise of the Melez Zenawi Regime that suppresses its people, especially the Muslim-Ethiopians amongst them.

Ubahane, I hope your Eid was pleasent my brother.

Another prediction huh?

Somalia, a nation famous for heroism, is to lead the demise of the Melez Zenawi Regime that suppresses its people, especially the Muslim-Ethiopians amongst them.

What about the Eritrians, and the clan courts that suppress their won unarmed people, some even have no problem with "Banti's" in refugee camps.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Inshallah saxib. Don't forget to say that.

Thank you brother, I don' know how I forget that powerful word!

Xoogsade, where is your xoog when the nations needs you the most? smile.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

Ubahane, I hope your Eid was pleasent my brother.

Another prediction huh?

quote:

What about the Eritrians, and the clan courts that suppress their won unarmed people, some even have no problem with "Banti's" in refugee camps.
Ciid Mubaarak brother. And likewise.

I think you will come to a position to reexamine your views towards the Islamic Forces of Allah as they defeat the enemy of Allah in the coming days, IA, and your uncle will also understand that he was wrong to lead you to a sinful political position against Islam.

I wish you a better come back to your brothers faith with strong loyalty to Islam, not warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf and Puntland. smile.gif

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^lool

Qosol heelo waa galaa, been maahan. lol

Waxaa loo baahan yahay inaad is qortid saaxiib, intuusan liiska diiwaan galinta jihaadka uusan kaa buuxsamin.

Qofkii maanta ilaahey iyo Islaamka difaaci waayo, maalinta qiyaame su'aal ayaa hor taalo.

Walaalayaalow aan iska deyno hadalka munaafaqiinta iyo niyad-jabinta ay ku hayaan dadka ilaahey diintiisa caawinaya oo u gargaaraya. Hadii kale waxaan kusoo baxaynaa kuwa khasaaray aduun iyo aakhiro.

^^^Saxib, I am an old man, and not easily misled. We have seen too many fake dawns.

However my faith was never built on victory or losses, My belief in Islam is not dependent on any factor, apart from the prescription to worship Allah the lord of the worlds.

As for Puntland it is my home in Somalia, it needs many changes but it is not for those who came out of the dark only a few months ago to make.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Abti, maxaad isku diiwaan-gelin weyde wali?
:D

Abti, walaahi waxa aan ku jiro hadeer soo dagaal maahan, dagaalkii afka ee diinta lagu difaacayay?

Abdi, waxaan kaa rabaa inaad markaan noqotid geesi reer abtigeey kasoo dhex baxay oo diinta Ilaahey intuu garab siiyo, oo hadhowna sharaf iyo karaamo weyn nooga sii kororto.

Nabiga (scw) wuu ku faani jiray Abtigiis (Sacad ibnu Waqaas) iyo wanaaga uu leeyahay, maanta waxaan rabaa inaan kugu faano ee diinta Ilaahey ku faan oo garab iyo kaalmo sii si aan jannada iskugu aragno.

Hadii kale Abtiyow Alle-ubaahne meesha foolxumo ayaa u taalo, iyo abti la'aan aan caadi aheyn! smile.gif

Gabbal   

^Abtiyow horta ha i xumayn. Meel aan diinta Ilaahay (scw) ka hortaaganahay ama aan ka hortaagna i tus, inaad igu tiraahdidne soo rac sida nin aan awalba la socon aad iyo aad yaan uga xumahay.

Marka abtiyow adiga isoo raac ee cadaalada iyo diinta ka odhanayso igu soo raac. Wadaadayana alle guul ha siiyo inshallah.

Paragon   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

^Abtiyow horta ha i xumayn. Meel aan diinta Ilaahay (scw) ka hortaaganahay ama aan ka hortaagna i tus, inaad igu tiraahdidne soo rac sida nin aan awalba la socon aad iyo aad yaan uga xumahay.

Alley lehe runbaad sheegtey.

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Alley lehe runbaad sheegtey.
Horta ninyahow wiil iyo abtigiis aan kaaga digo inaad kala dhexgashid, sababtoo ah waano iyo wax-isku-sheegid iyagaa kala mudan. Marka abtigey oo aan filayo inuu adeerkaa (abdullahi Yuusuf) ka fiican iiga leexo ninyahow aan waansadee. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Alle-Ubaahnow ka taxadar! Paragan waxuu kamid yahay raga ka tirsan Al-Shabaabka Sheikh Hassan Turki, waana halyey xibin firfircoon ka mid ah ururkaa! :D