Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

The Islamic Forces in Somalia to Chase Out the Ethiopian In the Coming Days

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^ lool@shabaab al xasan turki,
Paraganoow
eegadan maxaad leedahay

War Paragon haduu dadkaas ka yahay Soomaali Maxamed, anigana waxaan rabaa inaan u sheego inaanan kala fogeyn oo aan ahay dadka kasoo uskumay reerka uu Xasan Turki ka dhashay, inkastoo ay HG nagu sheegaan. LOL

Laakiin Nuunow waxaan ku fakarayaa ninyahow sidaan Ethiopia dumarkooda gaalada ah markii lasoo qaniimeesto uga faa'iideysan lahaa, inkastoo la yiri waxaa ku badan Cudurka afarta xaraf ah, ee AIDS-ka.

Walee tii naag aheyd hadeer ayaan ka dhargeynaa, insha-Allah. Waa inaan meesha ka ordaa oo dhulkii qabtaa inteey goori goor tahay.

Ilaahow naag tigree ah oo aan bilaash ku heysto ha ii waayin, oo aan waligeed la gudin, Aamiin!

nuune   

^^ Ubaahne, waryaa naago tigree miyaad u kulushahay, haddee armaaban qaar kugu xiraa oo saad sheegtay hanjafkaba aan laga jarin

^^^anigana waxaan rabaa inaan u sheego inaanan kala fogeyn oo aan ahay dadka kasoo uskumay reerka uu Xasan Turki ka dhashay, inkastoo ay HG nagu sheegaan. LOL

War abti, I thought you said you was from another family all together? The Qalafo dynasty I thought you said.

If you had told me earlier I would have showd more restraint, since one has to respect his uncles...

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ Ubaahne, waryaa naago tigree miyaad u kulushahay, haddee armaaban qaar kugu xiraa oo saad sheegtay hanjafkaba aan laga jarin

ehehehehehehe, war nuunoow waxaan kaliyah ka rabaa in la i yiraahdo ninkii geesiga ahaa oo inta Itoobiya xoog ku qabsaday hadana dumarkoodii isku qaboojiyay. Waxaan rabaa inuu General Duke inta iga maseyro hadhowna yiraahdo, Tol Beelay, maxaa iga reebay colkii uu watay Sh. Alle-ubaahne, si aan qeybteyda u helo oo aan kuwa guuleystay ugu biiro!

Walee dagaalka soo socdo waa mid aan ku noolaan doono, IA, sharafteenana iyo karaamadeena qarannimo sooma laaban doonto ilaa aan Ilaah u laabano oo dadkeena O-region iyo NFD aan soo ceshano.

^^^Saxib, why did you lie about who you are?

Is that not un-islamic pretending to be someone else. I remmeber you made that statement when I pressed you that you supported the courts because of clan.

Now you talk about Jihad?

Subxaanallaah, brother, you are waging a war to smear my credibility in SOL.

Please, stop this, and don't make me among the liers by misrepresenting my true image.

Oromia   

SubhanAllah, arguing about 'clan' thing while people are readying themselves for shaheedhood to establish a shari'i regime in the horn.

Oromia   

You dare call yourself a muslim and are pro-ethiopian. you are being caught red-handed on all threads. ignoring my argumets won't change forum participants' perception towards you.

Kashafa   

war nuunoow waxaan kaliyah ka rabaa in la i yiraahdo ninkii geesiga ahaa oo inta Itoobiya xoog ku qabsaday hadana dumarkoodii isku qaboojiyay

Laakiin Nuunow waxaan ku fakarayaa ninyahow sidaan Ethiopia dumarkooda gaalada ah markii lasoo qaniimeesto uga faa'iideysan lahaa, inkastoo la yiri waxaa ku badan Cudurka afarta xaraf ah, ee AIDS-ka

Athiga waa isko ciyaaraysaa, sxb runtii. Just to make clear: This blessed endeavour by the Courts has nothing to do with getting laid.

Originally posted by Oromia:

You dare call yourself a muslim and are pro-ethiopian. you are being caught red-handed on all threads. ignoring my argumets won't change forum participants' perception towards you.

brother, you must pray to Allah to see GD's swift death in the Jihad against the stinking ethiopians. He is really a good guy who can help us expediate our propoganda, which he is good at, against Allah's enemy.

General Duke doesn't like Abdullahi Yuusuf in principle, he only loves his tribe and their interest before our religion's one.

May Allah give him the shaheed in the cause of Islam, and make him a batreyal to his ailing uncle, criminal Abdullahi Yuusuf, Aamiin.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote:war nuunoow waxaan kaliyah ka rabaa in la i yiraahdo ninkii geesiga ahaa oo inta Itoobiya xoog ku qabsaday hadana dumarkoodii isku qaboojiyay

Laakiin Nuunow waxaan ku fakarayaa ninyahow sidaan Ethiopia dumarkooda gaalada ah markii lasoo qaniimeesto uga faa'iideysan lahaa, inkastoo la yiri waxaa ku badan Cudurka afarta xaraf ah, ee AIDS-ka

Athiga waa isko ciyaaraysaa, sxb runtii. Just to make clear: This blessed endeavour by the Courts has nothing to do with getting laid.
Are you denying the fact that Allah gave us the permission to enjoy the benefit of the jihaad, among which is to enjoy their women without nikaax?

Saaxiib, walaahi I am not kidding, nor do I like to transform the holly intentions of our couragious brothers who are gearing up their efforts to run over the Ethiopian armies.

We must be very serious about defending our religion and our country, for our country is the base of our religion, the abode of Islam.

Jacpher   

lol@eegadan, nuune caadi ma timid. Aga, oo durbaba inanka waad ku bilowday.

Oromia: Aren’t Oromians the forefront of the invading army? Mise waa la xoreeyey?

Subxaanallaah, brother, you are waging a war to smear my credibility in SOL.

Please, stop this, and don't make me among the liers by misrepresenting my true image.

Brother you have a chance, did you lie or not?

Oromia are you Ubahane as well?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Are you denying the fact that Allah gave us the permission to enjoy the benefit of the jihaad, among which is to enjoy their women without nikaax?

:D:D Now it makes sense!!! :D:D You are funny sxb!!

Question: What if they the ethopian women refuse? What is the rule on that?