Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Chief Clown Farah Moallim Daware refused entry to Garoowe State Capital of Puntland

^^^ Most of the secessionist here are good folk but out if touch with reality. The only man who knows his things is JB and he spends his days covering up, Riyaale's Mugging of the SNM clans hope. Oodweyne is the man who predicted that November 2003 was the month of recognition, he is a man lost in the hype of his SNM militia and the lies they told.

Now the rest of the London raised groups don't know what Somalia and no one should take them seriously, NGOONGe is the one I can tolerate and the reason being he knows little of Somali politics and does not pretend to be an expert like the rest of the secessionist.

Now back to the topic, I like how Farax is crying.

True brother JB is the only secessionist here who knows what he is doing. He's very good at covering up his administration's bad news and setbacks to their weak and unethical cause and pre-empts it with his own version and interpretation of the news.

On Farax his wailing even resulted in the US's refusal/turning down of his Visa application to the US.

The man is in a bad situation. He just wanted the money just like in 2006 but he forgot this time around that he was an elected official in Kenya.

That's where greed leads you to into a shameless and not revocable dead end and exactly why Farax was crying to Puntland's government to led him visit Garowe just a week earlier. How pathetic a man and undignified he is.

Ibtisam   

Che, Walahi wa ruunta, I forgot about him!!! :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

Lool ,Ibtisam as usual rushes in to defend the clan, our only female warlord secessionist of SOL , who does a poor job of pretending to love the "Ummah" while wanting to divide the Somali nation.

As for Sakhar, he is a much better thinker than that lame waffler you mentioned.

Keep it up lad, the secessionists have no friends and the this clown has brought SOOL closer to the rest of the population of free Somali's.

Duke, you have already shamed yourself twice where I am concerned, ma aniga aya ku xishooda ina-uptee?? Let it go will ya, all that name calling and calcal ka socda. Also I noticed when you see my name aa digi ku kaca, I never defend SL boys or anyone in this thread, did you even read what I said, miise you just reacted to my name?? :D I know you only know one way to interact with females and when that does not work out for you, you do not know where you coming or going, so ha igu so dicin yaro. :cool:

Now Puntiland cuunah lagu fadisi eh read what I wrote before you react. Ka kac diidiga icon_razz.gif

Aaw Ismailio, you can post five different posts in this thread and iiso jawab about this chap, but you are only making him more relevant and important than he was to start with, adgiab publicity uu noqdey. Who is pathetic maraka, the guy is a good guy and does more for Somalis than you ever will. Who are you to complain about Somalinimo when you worship Puntiland brother?

Saalax   

The pirates and their double standards when will they grow up and learn that it will never work on somali people nobody is gullible to believe in your "Somalinimo" fake screams, Pirate wolfs in sheeps clothing ;) .

Ibti: Adeer you can not fool all the people, all the time. Your secessionist support for the Mugged ones is well known & documented in this site. Also dont take yourself too seriously lass, aside from the jesting no one has any interest political or otherwise when it comes to your person.

You are a sister, but when you come here advertsising the waffler and Co, we have set you stright.

Aw Ismael, keep up the good work adeer.

Ibtisam   

Duke, this thread is NOT about me or what I do on this site. Who or what I support is neither here nor there. Object to what I say, when and where I say it. Quit crying after me like a 5year old boy whose mother is going to the shop. You would think since 2003, you learnt a the basic of engaging with people online.

What did I say on this thread for you to have your little outburst. Haadi kale quit hanging to my sleeve.

By Martin Mutua

National Assembly Deputy Speaker Farah Maalim has told off Foreign Affairs Minister Moses Wetang’ula for calling on a parliamentary committee to investigate his activities while on official duty abroad.

The Deputy Speaker said he led a delegation of parliamentary committee that visited Somaliland in December and would this week present a report before the House on the tour.

"I have no obligation to write to Mr Wetang’ula or the Executive over my trip because Parliament works independently from the Executive," he said.

Mr Maalim said Wetang’ula, an accomplished lawyer, should have known that under the Standing Orders the Deputy Speaker is in charge of all committees of the House and cannot therefore be summoned by any of them.

"If an issue arises, the fate of the Speaker and that of his Deputy can only be decided by the House and not departmental committees," he added.

And Maalim noted that even the Speaker does not have the powers to preside over the committee unless the Deputy Speaker is absent or directs so.

"Wetang’ula still lives in the old Kanu days, which he misses and cherishes so much when ministers used to summon MPs and the Speaker at will. Parliament is independent at least for now and he should let go his dreams of the Kanu days," he added.

The Chairman of the Defence and Foreign Relations Committee Adan Keynan yesterday called The Standard to refute claims he said his committee would summon the Deputy Speaker.

"We received Wetang’ula’s letter but under the Standing orders we cannot summon the Deputy Speaker," he said.

He said they had compiled a report on the trip, which would be tabled in the House.

Maalim said the Somalia Transitional Federal Government envoy Muhammed Ali Nur had welcomed the visit.

Source: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/InsidePage.php?incl=SearchSTD

Ibtisam   

"Wetang’ula still lives in the old Kanu days, which he misses and cherishes so much when ministers used to summon MPs and the Speaker at will. Parliament is independent at least for now and he should let go his dreams of the Kanu days," he added.
:D:D
lol

Maybe we should just wait for the report before y'll cry your eyes out.

Ibtisam   

^^^I just feel sorry for people haadow to.

When he comes out with his report, I would hate to see people grovel and say he is a good man or eat their words; imagine if he has a perfectly good reason. Ya wax dambee ka degisanay after? :D

^You mean I should backtrack and edit my comments too :D:D

But in all seriousness, at least from my perspective, what this man did or said carries no real consequences but it is good that people re-affirm Somali sovereignty and not entertain secession.

As for guy, I don't really know him enough to call him this or this, even if I was aware of his doings good or bad. I rather condemn his actions not attack his personality.

Ibtisam   

^^^Everyone will backtrack, you watch, this little game is very funny for bystanders you know. Mar ba one camp baa ooyi ala wiix ka qabsadey the congressman.

The report should be enough to clear all issues, even so is it really so hard to see how a none-SL can support SL and side with them over their closer/clan supporters. icon_razz.gif He probably got his clans mixed up the sujui that he is. :Dicon_razz.gif

GAAROODI   

Think about it, why would the deputy of the kenyan parliment be interested in visiting a god forsaken none gratta entity that has failed its population, its territory and who its population are amongst the most impoverished of somai folk, who would really care of affending them? you have to understand Somaliland interests and Kenyan interests merge due to a number of factors in the region, but puntland....what is puntland these days? nothing saxib, your source doesnt even exist, they post these sort of article to heal there wounds like women....boooo hoooo hoooo.

In relations to other matters, like the piratelander little duke, in all fairness i think you place why to much emphasis on recognition and i have said it before again and again, recognition or without it, somaliland dominates you saxib. It dominates you and your deserted little wasteland of a territory.

so it really doesnt matter, riyalle this, riyale that...somaliland this....somaliland that...boooo hoooo hoooo....

I WAS BETTER AND GREATER THEN YOU AND YOUR STATE BEFORE, NOW AND WILL BE IN THE FUTURE...KEEP CRYING.