Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sharif prep'ing for Clinton meeting

NGONGE   

^^ Any time. :D

Xiin, it's "election" season. Such photo opportunities are very valuable. My sources tell me (as in waxa la yedhi) Siilanyo will most definitely shake her hand. :D

As if Sh. Sharif needs the extra pressure, eh?

NGONGE   

^^ Any time. :D

Xiin, it's "election" season. Such photo opportunities are very valuable. My sources tell me (as in waxa la yedhi) Siilanyo will most definitely shake her hand. :D

As if Sh. Sharif needs the extra pressure, eh?

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

[QB] I can't believe the 'handshake' topic made into as a serious and established paper as Washington Post.

In Somalia, a Twist on 'Handshake Diplomacy'

MMA, you seem to always be behind..Now its important because its in the Washington post? Grow up son :D

[QB] I can't believe the 'handshake' topic made into as a serious and established paper as Washington Post.

MMA, you seem to always be behind..Now its important because its in the Washington post? Grow up son :D

At least it is a chance for Sharif to put the case of Somalia and how (let us hope he has a solid, workable plan) to pacify the country in front of Obama admin directly without intermediaries.

At least it is a chance for Sharif to put the case of Somalia and how (let us hope he has a solid, workable plan) to pacify the country in front of Obama admin directly without intermediaries.

NGONGE   

^^ But has he got a plan? I have a feeling this meeting is all about GIVING him a plan.

Xiin,

I can't keep repeating the same opinions, saaxib. You know where I stand. If anything new takes place, I might feel the need to comment.

NGONGE   

^^ But has he got a plan? I have a feeling this meeting is all about GIVING him a plan.

Xiin,

I can't keep repeating the same opinions, saaxib. You know where I stand. If anything new takes place, I might feel the need to comment.

NGONGE   

Xiin,