Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sharif prep'ing for Clinton meeting

NGONGE   

^^ No such thing in politics, Xaaji. Still, he shook her hands now and showed those criticising him what route he decided to take. Almost makes me proud of the little man (little as in his height, have you seen how he measures up standing next to Mrs C?).

^^Yes he did. Let those who throw mortars in residential areas killing innocent people day out and day in argue about whether Sharif is still Muslim after shaking the hand of H Clinton.

The news was bigger than a mere handshake, xaaji.It was about supporing Somalia, including Hargeysa.

^^Yes he did. Let those who throw mortars in residential areas killing innocent people day out and day in argue about whether Sharif is still Muslim after shaking the hand of H Clinton.

The news was bigger than a mere handshake, xaaji.It was about supporing Somalia, including Hargeysa.

Thierry.   

Although the era of appeasement with the armed opposition is long over the President no matter how small this gesture shouldn’t have fuelled Al Shabaab’s propaganda and not to mention his integrity. His advisors could have spoken to Secretary Clintons people and solved the issue.

Lets hope the president doesn’t introduce his wife to Sarkozy :D

610x.jpg

Thierry.   

Although the era of appeasement with the armed opposition is long over the President no matter how small this gesture shouldn’t have fuelled Al Shabaab’s propaganda and not to mention his integrity. His advisors could have spoken to Secretary Clintons people and solved the issue.

610x.jpg

Thierry.   

610x.jpg

NGONGE   

^^ Hargeysa ha igo sasaban, Xaaji. I already told you Mujaahid Siilanyo was there and did his thing. :D

But, yes. I am glad Sh. Sharif is finally starting to act like a statesman. You can dismiss this gesture all you like but it still counts. For it is not about those opposing him alone. It is about the so called 'hearts and minds' of the majority.

NGONGE   

^^ Hargeysa ha igo sasaban, Xaaji. I already told you Mujaahid Siilanyo was there and did his thing. :D

But, yes. I am glad Sh. Sharif is finally starting to act like a statesman. You can dismiss this gesture all you like but it still counts. For it is not about those opposing him alone. It is about the so called 'hearts and minds' of the majority.

NGONGE   

He is no longer SHEEKH in my books, He is for sure KHALIIF (sadex darajaa ka dhacday). but He is my president and want him to succeed.

He is no longer SHEEKH in my books, He is for sure KHALIIF (sadex darajaa ka dhacday). but He is my president and want him to succeed.

NG,

About 'hearts and minds'? Really?

Hearts and minds of Somalis are longing for peace and stability. They want the world to support them, and they want the return of thier goverment. They have taken the measure of alshabaab and found them NOT up to what it takes to deliver Somalia from this tragedy. Slogans and mechanical fatwas are no longer popular with the majority awoowe. And yes even Hargeysa supports Sharif

NG,

About 'hearts and minds'? Really?

Hearts and minds of Somalis are longing for peace and stability. They want the world to support them, and they want the return of thier goverment. They have taken the measure of alshabaab and found them NOT up to what it takes to deliver Somalia from this tragedy. Slogans and mechanical fatwas are no longer popular with the majority awoowe. And yes even Hargeysa supports Sharif