Sign in to follow this  
Nasir

NEW UPCOMING MODERN HOUSES OF HARGEISA

Nasir   

Xaafad Casriya, Guryo Casriya, Degaan Nadiifa oo leh Dan Guud, Garoomo Ciyaareed, Xarumo Dhalinyaro, Iskuullo iyo Xanaanooyin tayo leh, Deris-wanaag iyo dad akhyaara oo isku hab-nololeed dhaw, waa astaamaha Xaafadda HIMILO ee Hargeisa. Xaafad magaalada ka baxsan oo ku taal cidhifka Hargeisa, laamiga Berbera u baxa dacalkiisa.

Maka fikirtay sidii aad u heli lahayd degaan (environment) caruurtaada markaad dalkii gayso aanay ku tebin meeshan ay hadda kunool yihiin?..... Maka fekertey sidii aad wadankaaga uga helilahayd waxyaalaha wadamadan hore u maray lagu haysto ee danta guud ah?..... Mase ka fikirtay ciddii kula fahmi lahayd inaad wada samaysataan adeeg guud oo idinka dhexeeya maadaama aanad keligaa daboolikaraynin baahiyaha faraha badan ee loo baahanyahay?.... Sideed u malaynaysaa inaad ku helidoonto dad aad iskaga aragti dhawdihiin xaga deegaanka oo wada jeceshihiin nadaafadda, adeegga guud sida garoomo, xadiiqado, xarumo dhalinyaro iwm?.... Mase jeceshahay inaad arrimahaas la qaybsato akhyaar kula mida oo arrimahaas kula dareemaya?

HALKAN waxa kaaga muuqdaa waa mapka ama qariiradda Xaafadda HIMILO. Waxaad aragtaa sida qaabaysan ee loo habeeyey xaafadda. Waxay leedahay townplan casriya oo u kala qaybsan SUUQ (shoping center), DEEGAAN (residential area) iyo DAN-GUUD (sportsfield) -taas oo naadir ku ah Afrika. Waxa qaabkeeda dejiyey khubaro aqoon u leh townplanka deegaamada. Waddada xaga hoose maraysaa waa waddada laamiga ah ee Caasimadda uga baxda dhinaca Berbera.

Himilomap.JPG

Qaybka isboortiga ee X. HIMILO. Waxay ka koobantahay garoonka kubadda cagta, kolayga, tenista iyo folida. Waxa intaa dheer meel caruurtu ku ciyaarto oo leexooyin iyo siibashoyin leh.......exception

Himilo-Sportfield.JPG"

Muuqaalka Suuqa ee HIMILO. Waxa la qorsheeyey, Masjid, Iskuul, Xanaano, MCH, Laabreeri, Xarun Dhalinyaro, Bansiinle, Hudheel, Supermarket, Cafeteri, dukaamo iyo meherado kala duwan

Himilo-Shoping.JPG

Image re-sized by Libaax-Sankataabte

[ February 24, 2004, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Good stuff Mr. Nasir!

Everything is just fine, but whats missing is a natural park... you know those botanic gardens with flowers, trees lake etc ... I think a suitable place for such a park would be A5 to A44, who would want to live next to the powerstation?

Anyways, is this project linked to the White Sand Village (http://www.whitesandvillage.com) or it is a different one?

Mansha Allah Nasir, looks very nice indeed. Big up to our Somaliland brothers. Look at these bleuprints of a villa neighbourhood with 100 houses costing $3.000.000,-USD in Boosaaso of Hilaac construction company.

Xaafad2_copy.jpg

half of the new xaafad

house_front_copy01.jpg

front of the house

house_site_copy24.jpg

Dusha_2.jpg

Guri%20dabaq%20Hoose%20copy.jpg

Gur%20dabaq%20kore.jpg

Clinik2_copy.jpg

new clinic for this xaafad

Masjid.jpg

new Mosque for the new xaafad

[ February 24, 2004, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

BN   

Never thought I would see a suburb in Somalia(oops I meant Somaliland :D ). I'm looking forward to it. Big up reer Hargeisa.

P.S. Too many large photos. Please resize them before posting. Or just give us the links to them.

hey hold on! why is jiko so far away from Qado!! na'mean! usually these 2 are next to each other!!

also, is this housing close by the famous street!!

u know that street!! :D

Hey I gotta say these houses and development are nice but someone needs to do something against the arid desert sand that is in between the houses.

Ibtisam   

Cool, Woow Marshallah, smile.gif I'm Lovin it like that :D Somali people are not very good at following plans, so i hope they follow this plan!

Paragon   

err...steady now...the topic has been started in 2004. The results of the blue-prints should be just in. Any news of this new village taking an integral part in Hargeysa?

Northerner, are you in H Town now? If you are, whats the news?

N.O.R.F   

^^no saxib. In July inshallah.

Been busy explaining to my boss the current situation (Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland etc) :D

He want caano geel when i return :D

Paragon   

^Loool. Caano Geel? Waryaahe don't drink it adiga marka hore, or you would make the suuliga your temporary office for some days to come smile.gif . If you are used to 'fish and chips', Caano Geel would clean out your stomach. Waa dawo walle- caloosheey socodsiiyaan lol.

North, I am sure your boss is used to carab camel milk..usheeg the Somali camel milk is stronger lol.

PS: June then? Give us pictures of Hargeysa if you can sxb.

Chimera   

Mosque next to a Supermarket next to a Pharmacy?

what were they thinking?

Petronas twin towers were build in a year same with the Tapei Tower if these projects have not been completed then these images are nothing but sim city 5 ''the Somali special edition''

if there real then Masha-allah

Mosque next to a Supermarket next a Pharmacy?

Just incase of fighting in the masjid, there you go you have pharmacy to stop the bleeding. ;)