Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Mudug Governor Bans Any Talks With SSC Political Movement

Cowke   

What is the differences we have as puntland and darawish? their not much of difference if you assess it!!!

1. We are related tribes

2. We share same 1 somalia vision

3. We believe in developing our regions

The only difference we have is regarding las anod. The answer to that has been told to you. We told you that since 1998 till 2007 we were stationed in las anod defending that city from the traitors. We tried this short-term policy of using military to answer this problem but it seems like its not going anywhere because everyday news xabsades are born.

So today we told you please go unite yourself and when you are united come and see us and then we will sort out the las anod issue together.

Ma ceeb ba intaas? I don't think so, thats all puntland has been saying to the darwish people if you listen carefully!!!

Come on guys be realistic this problem has been happening since the start of puntland, it aint something thats that "rarely" happens, its been the same constant game for over 10 years.

The darwish people need unity that is your answer, maka shaqeyn karta taas? Thats all your garaads were told but the two garad jamac seem to have other motives maybe they are being commanded by someone else to create this ssc :D

Anyways gamekani la ciyaareyo miyaysan ka daalin waan yaaba wallahi. This game only loser are the darwish people.

Ps: Someone said that somali-weyntu dhab kama ahan puntland ama d-block people in general. Somali-weyntu dhab way ka tahay all d-block because lets get real ma kilinka shanaad waxaa degan just d-block? its all somalis there. Same with nfd its not just d-block people that live there.

The problem have is they forget that dadka somali joggo manta qabilku waxay ka gashay lafaha and therefore to pacify this nation we need to use tribe in a good way to help our people rather then using tribe in a bad way to attack other people.

Qabilku hadi isbitaal ku dhiso ma wax xun ba? hadu qabilku laami ku sameeyo ma wax xun ba? hadu qabilku nabad ku keeno iyo nabad radis dalka ugu jiro ma qalad ba? Of course not. The tribe can be used for good ways and puntland is an example of that. Not only is puntland helping themselves but helping other somalis who flee to their region for peace AND also puntland sticks by its brother in hamar who is going thru rough time and tries to pacify the capital city!!!

If puntland were truly bad people waan iska daawan lahayn wixi ka dhaceyo hamar and not care, but we don't do that because kow somalinimadu baa nagu weyn iyo marka labaad islanimadu ayaaba sheegayso to help your fellow muslim if u can.

Manta hadan cawino hamar tommorow hadan dhibaato ku jiro he can help me plus we have done our duty as muslims!!!

^

LOL @"SSC= Daraawiish and Maakhir" :D

To Liibaan:

Saaxiib, if you have unwisely decided to split your family from the so-called SSDF clan and have decided to conveniently and rather obtusely call Puntland-- the " SSDF clan faction"; then tell us, how sustainable and plausible is this...SSC= Daraawiish and Maakhir thing, you posted? :D

And why is it that you want to lump the Maakhiris with your politically emasculated family? Tell us?

The Maakhiris, thank God, are UNITED and are very capable of deciding their own political fate, unlike the wishy-washy folks from Sool, who don't know yet, which political path to take and wherein lies their best COLLECTIVE interest. And because of this, I believe you owe, our Maakhiri brothers an apology-- so jump on it, sxb! :D

If I were you, I'd quit trying to further sequestrate Somalis; instead, I'd work towards the unity of the hapless Daraawiish politicians and Garaads, who have brought so much shame upon you guys. Or must we pray to God for another legendary Caanoboore like the great Sayid of the good old days, to come UNITE your folks in Sool? :D

Just let me know; I can always recommend one of my SOL caanoboore cousins, A&T and Zack to you guys. I can ask them to cease their pointless and interminable liberation dhaantos and instead, head over to the Sool region to help bring together the politically segregated politicians and Garaads of Daraawiish family. :D

p.s

A&T and Zack, come back from your hiding places: Liibaan might need you help, gentlemen! :D

bilan   

^^^^ who is we, :confused: I am sure you were not defending anything in LA, and you cannot speak for PL, the same way Liibaan cannot speak for SSC, I’d suggest both you to find another hobby. People like two of you are the problem,

Liibaan   

Cowke, don't worry about SSC, because SSC is still part of United Somalia. SSC supports Somali president Sharif, SSC will deal directly with federal Somali government. SSC don't need middle man like Puntland,

Puntland failed to defend SSC period, SSC don't need excuses or reasonS to justify Puntland's hypocrisy and munaa.faq.nimo. so SSC don't need Puntland anymore

SSC and Puntland will always be 2 sister regions and good neighbors

Faroole should only worry about Garowe, Bosaso, and Galkacyo thats all, easier job, no more SSC problems, SSC people will take care themselves

Originally posted by bilan:

^^^^ who is we, :confused: I am sure you were not defending anything in LA, and you cannot speak for PL, the same way Liibaan cannot speak for SSC, I’d suggest both you to find another hobby. People like two of you are the problem,

Is this comment directed at me?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Nassir:

A great moral and political advice for the people ofSanaag and Sool regions and any other Somali group that wish to avoid political and economic marginalization.

Nassir: The calamities of those regions are tied to their lack of producing visionary, charismatic leaders. Their political gaffe will hunt them down many more years to come. Arguably, D-block is more hapless than the W-block but both are on the same trajectory for political disaster. It is a disgrace that these folks who could have been big players in Somali political arena are talking about their survival today. Indeed, Those Who Do Not Learn From History Are Doomed to Repeat It.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

Cowke, don't worry about SSC, because SSC is still part of Somalia. SSC supports Somali president Sharif, SSC we deal directly with federal Somali government. Puntland don't to defend SSC period, we don't need excuses or reason to justify Puntland's hypocrisy and munaa.faq.nimo. SSC don't need Puntland anymore

SSC and Puntland will always be 2 sister regions and good neighbor

Cowke and your uncle faroole, should only about Garowe, Bosaso, and Galkacyo thats all, easier job, no more SSC problems, SSC people will take care themselves

Liibaan: We don't need eachother armay sheekadu ka weyntahay smile.gif

Cowke   

Originally posted by Taleexi:

quote:Originally posted by Nassir:

A great moral and political advice for the people ofSanaag and Sool regions and any other Somali group that wish to avoid political and economic marginalization.

Nassir
: The calamities of those regions are tied to their lack of producing visionary, charismatic leaders. Their political gaffe will hunt them down many more years to come. Arguably, D-block is more hapless than the W-block but both are on the same trajectory for political disaster. It is a disgrace that these folks who could have been big players in Somali political arena are talking about their survival today. Indeed, Those Who Do Not Learn From History Are Doomed to Repeat It.
If worse gets to worse puntland is 1/3 of somalia and can fit all dblock in there and have our capital at bossaso.

As long as puntland is there all dblock always have assurance of a safetynet. But the thing each dblock subclan wants is to get the bonus which is to be his own government. Onlf does, The Darwish Does and to some extent Makhiri do also.

So I see it that way!!!

Thats whats mainly different about d-block to other clans of somalia. The usc are like that also to some extent!!!

As for the ssdf we already have our safetynet plus straddling into hamar and pretty much secured central zones with our policies. We got the snm depedent financially on our port. Siilanyo looks like he will also get them under our policy project!!!

Saalax   

Libaan/Dalmar, the main problem is sool sxb Sanaag is peaceful and erigavo the capital is under the right owners if i was you i wouldn't worry about sanaag but rather las anod.

Liibaan   

Sacad/Labaahe,

There is no difference between SSC towns, both Las Anod and Ceerigaabo are occupied, and they will be liberated insha allah

If i was you i wouldn't worry about SSC, Las Anod and Ceerigaabo, BUT Gaashaamo

Saalax   

Liibaan, shouldn't you also worry about qararo iyo marqanweyne lol? i am not from gaashaamo i am from sanaag still Gaashaamo is a peaceful place where the nomads and their camels graze freely in their land and where the businessmen do their local business & trade in the town and woreda so i suppose they are doing alright.

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

quote:

We the majorities of Sool and District of Buuhoodle and Sanaag and western Bari had made a major political mistake when we helped the formation of Puntland.

It will take us years and years to eliminate all the opportunists (both the ignorant elders and the self-styled or appointed politicians) and rise to the challenge of putting our regions before the Federal or Centralized form of Government of Somalia.

Why do we need
a middle man
to represent our regions. Gen. Ilka-jir, Haabsade and their equals have only added to the plight of these regions, being content with a mere ministerial post that mean nothing in the long run..

Nassir,

In theory it was good that people of SSC joined their brethren of Mudug, Nugaal and Bari to form Puntland.
You are admitting that clan is everything. That this "Somaliwayne" stuff you speak of is hot air? Aren't the folks in Mogadisho or Hargeisa your brothers as well>
;)
I didn't admit anything,but fact is Somali politics is all about clan politics, sad but true

somaliland= snm clan faction

UDUB= Hergeisa subclan party, UCID= South Hergeisa subclan party,

Kulmiye= East Burco subclan party

Puntland= SSDF clan faction

SSC= Daraawiish and Maakhir

:D Interesting breakdown. Where do I fit in? West Burco/Erigavo clans? What party do I belong to? ;)

Liibaan   

We the majorities of Sool and District of Buuhoodle and Sanaag and western Bari had made a major political mistake when we helped the formation of Puntland.

It will take us years and years to eliminate all the opportunists (both the ignorant elders and the self-styled or appointed politicians) and rise to the challenge of putting our regions before the Federal or Centralized form of Government of Somalia.

Why do we need
a middle man
to represent our regions. Gen. Ilka-jir, Haabsade and their equals have only added to the plight of these regions, being content with a mere ministerial post that mean nothing in the long run..

Mr. Somalia, YES SSC= Darwishland + Maakhirland

according to our maahkiri brother Nassir, so stop protesting too much, ssdf is not part of SSC, now don't cry

Pirateland ha ku deeqdo, amaan nasii

Our brothers from Western Somalia will always get the Red Carpet Treatment in SSC like the Sayed Mohamed Abdulla Hassan the greatest Somali of all time Allah ha naxariistu janadana haa ku abaal mariyo, SSC people will always have a soft spot for western somalis.

Therefore Somalia should be united and we need to bring together all Somali people, that is why I support the TFG a national government led by President Sharif

You see I support Sharif, NOT Faroole

In theory it was good that people of SSC joined their brethren of Mudug, Nugaal and Bari to form Puntland.

Are you hearing yourself?