Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Mudug Governor Bans Any Talks With SSC Political Movement

Cowke   

Gaalkacyo: Maamulka Gobalka Mudug oo mamnuucay shirar Siyaasadedyada lugu qabto Gaalkacyo.

10. juni 2010

APL

Gaalkacyo(AllPuntland)- Maamulka Puntland ee gobalka Mudug ayaa soo saaray go’aano ay uga hadlayaan in aysan dhici Karin wax shir ah oo lugu qabto gudaha magaalada, iyadoo aan lala socodsiin Maamulka gobalka Mudug, waxaana lugu sheegay amarkan in uu ka soo baxay dawladda Puntland ee Soomaaliya.

Maamulka gobalka ayaa sheegay in shirar kasta oo lugu qabanayo Mudug lala soo xariiro hay’adaha amaanka iyo Maamulka gobalka, iyadoo la marayo dhabaha sharciga ah, maadaama ay xaalado adag ka marayso gudaha dalka.

Axmed Cali Salaad oo ah gudoomiyaha gobalka Mudug ee Puntland ayaa sheegay in aysan marnaba muhiim aheyn qabashada shirar looga soo horjeedo Puntland iyo kuwa Siyaasadeed toona, wuxuuna ugu yeeray dhamaanba cid kasta oo qabanaysa shirar in ay la soo xariiraan dawladda Puntland.

Amarkan wuxuu ka dambeeyey markii ay gobalka Mudug ka socdeen maalmihii ugu dambeeyey shirar looga hadlayay xaaladaha gobalada Sool, Sanaag & Cayn oo ay meelo ka mid ah hada maamulayaan ciidamada Somaliland, waxa ayna shirarkaasi ahaayeen kuwa ay beelaha gobalka Mudug la qaadanayeen xubno ka socday dhinaycada udhaqdhaqaaqa soo celinta deegaanadaas, taasoo caro ku beertay dawladda Puntland.

Puntland ayaan aqoonsaneyn Urur lugu dhisay dalkaasi Kenya, oo ay hogaamiyaan Siyaasiin udhashay gobalada Sool, Sanaag iyo Cayn, kuwaas oo howshoodu tahay in ay dib usoo celiyaan deegaanada maqan, maadaama ay dawladdu mudo dheer ka gaabisay.

F. C. Maxamed

Cowke   

Suldanka, I was quite suprised myself when I saw islan bashir meeting with ssc and then confirming that he will support them retake las anod. It's actually rude because he was undermining puntland president and I guess farole sent out a message to galkayo local admin to quickly denounce the talks!!!

Cowke   

Oodweyne, the ssc people are trying to fish among puntlanders to see who will support them in their ssc movement. Galkayo is city of puntland and the clan elders are member of puntland and therefore have to abide by the policies set by the government and they shouldn't of met with ssc it was just asking for trouble!!!

The clan elders i guess did out of emotion but unfortunately the garowe guys dont really care for emotion!!!

PS: Take a note the ssc people prefer the galkayo people from all of puntland due to abdullahi yusuf always defending them whilst some of them were sipping tea in hargeisa and defecting from puntland passing on our secrets to hargeisa.

Abdullahi i guess put up with it for the sake of tolnimo but farole and cade won't. Many people lost their lives defending sool the least you would expect is they are honest and upfront and not double agents and just trying to benefit themselves.

Anyways the ssc click are trying their luck in galkayo now and it seems like farole has reigned in on the parade because galkayo and las anod and even makhir within puntland politics are very much aligned as faction always due to the hostile areas they live in and thus share the same "security" vision where-as nugalis and baris are more "mashruc based" societies due to the fact their environment is not in a hostile zone and thus security is not that high of a priority for them!!!

seriously, duke was on point when he said you are an impostor and not really a puntlander, I don't know how he knows but he really did, LOL.

If you are a script, I would like to ask the owner to stick with puntland, this nagging about people from SSC sipping tea in hargeisa is getting old and for your information peoples from these regions have been drinking tea in hargeisa for hundreds of years and they will probably do so in the future, ma xaraan ba?

Cowke   

Naxar sxb my aunty husband is still wounded from battles in sool from 5 years ago and we still have to send him bill to look after him and I don't want that to happen to anyone else kapish.

The ssc people loo dhiman maayo dhulkooda no more we did so for over 10 years and all we get back is double agents and untrustworthy rats!!! if that makes me imposter so be it but go to puntland and they will tell you the same thing.

My family loo dhiri maayo sool no damn way!!! I can guarantee you that much let them free themselves sool we tried to help them but to no avail!!!

You might think war is funny game but if most your family are reer miyi you can guarantee they will be ones recruited to go over to that pisspot off a place and that is why I am very conscious of this issue!!!

PS: Notice how the issues in sool and cayn no other regions of puntland come outside and protest? shicibka ma raban in loo diro halkas they know exactly the struggle they went through to help the sool people who only turn around and backstab those who try help them!!! Those were diaspora secret meeting regarding sool a couple of years ago that we all agreed upon that no puntlander should send their family to that region hence thats why you dont see the citizens coming out and protesting or doing anything in relation to what happening in sool.

Anyways waxyaalahan is quite known knowledge to someone who is truly from puntland or his family from puntland this is why naxar and duke i can sense your the impostors if u r from puntland you should know this!!!

Let me tell you naxar a secret. Marxalada way u fican tahay reer ssc sababto ah waxay keenaysa midnimo iyo midnimadu waxayna abuureysa dacadnimo. Waba wixii since 1998 illa manta laga waayey reerkas!!! So this is good for them.

These notices of kan la samen mayo iyo ka la samen mayo am afraid is not up to, try to be objective and look at the bigger picture, more importantly u lake basic knowledge marka sidaas aya eedo igu tidhi jar yeena ka tuurin! Hundreds of men from SSC died in defense of puntland whither as policemen or askar. This none sense you repeat is offensive to all the ssc men and woman who police bosaso, garowe and galkacyo.

Lastly, you and your family can go jump of a bridge for I care and am pretty sure thats how the rest of the people from sool sanaag and cayn but speak for your self. My family will not do this and they will not do that, great, am sure no one in ssc or puntland is losing any sleep because you will not do anything but just speak for yourself. When the government appoints you their PR then you can speak for themselves or when a certain clan from puntland does, but until then, speak for yourself.

Ps. no man who fought in Las Anod would make such comments and if he, your uncle, has then its clear to all why puntland lost that city isn't it? While SSC sent its best to defend Galkacyo and bosaso from phantom enemies and Villa Somalia, The other regions sent us useless askaris who got shot while being more concerned with who is drinking tea in hargeisa then defending their position.

Cowke   

Naxar no what happened was the ssc folks who as you might be aware are apart of puntland soldiers and its all mixed up and therefore their was alot of darwish people in my uncle division and some can be trusted and some cannot be, anyways some soldiers defected from my uncle division to the other side because the other side waba isla iyaga same people with a few snm but not much back then. Anyways they didnt want to kill each other because ilmo adeero weeye so they turned into ssdf vs darwish thing. Anyhow laptopki macal documentki sarkaalka divisionka adeerkeyga ayey farta uga saareen col.dayr and he ambushed my uncle base and luckily most escaped but not all did and some got wounded. Then he was taken to burco hospital and recieved medicines and went back home!!!

What is sad is marki la jebin rabay snmta ayey turncoat kugu noqoneyan marka waxaa la arkey inaysan'ba dacad ka ahayn dagaalka. Alot of them are snm themselves wallahi!!! Anyways bro if you have relatives in the army go and ask them and they will tell you what the ssc folks are like.

Sxb waxaa laga shakiyay ssc when they started passing over our secrets to snm its obvious they want us to get killed, so why would we want to help people like that? waxayba diyarineyan for us to come sool and they trap us and kill us. Thats what they really want sxb Ok ,and they've done it few times in the past but we learnt now and hence noone is going there anymore.

As for the good ssc people I have nothing against them and some are loyal puntlanders I know that but the problem iskama gabtan the disloyal ones and thats when its really gets messy and lives are lost because the good ssc folks are not restraining the bad ssc folks. So that also sends a message of carelessness and also tribalism and alot of un-needed deaths!!!

advice: We can not and should not always break things down clan iyo sub clan iyo sub sub clan. Hadee aad uu kala saartay puntland ssdf, darwiish iyo maakhiris bahasho meel xuun ayay kula tageysa not mention some people in goldagob, bosaso and burtinly districts will be offended.

Information: Puntland is a state. people in the regions it comprises got together and formed it. stop thinking of it as a person or your uncle or your ssdf or your clan. This state had and prop still does an army from every region. Sometimes, s@*t happens and solders defect. You deal with it.

warning: For you own mental health, avoid conspiracy theories. am gonna let irony of you accusing an entire people you claim are disorganized day in day out of perpetrating scheme where they use the Somaliland and Puntland armies to stage a military theater, take things from each side, keep them busy and in the end go off to have tea and laugh about it, as comical as it sounds is a little crazy.

lastly, let it go. you seem to be convinced that ssc used you and now left, well if they have left, let them go. while you speak of wounded inlaw, the people you are bad mouthing have lost the lives of good man in defense of puntland. In the end, it seems clear to all but you, that the people that formed Puntland are brethren and that not matter should all stay or some leave, they will be so, stop trying to create an animosity that isn't there. stop attacking or insulting an entire people...

Cowke   

I wasn't tried to attacking an entire people, I just said there is a few bad apples in every clan but the difference is some deal with their bad apples whilst others don't.

As for Puntland, I never said it was ssdf state nor did I claim that and only ignorant people think that who have no clue regarding our politics.

For example the galkayo folks are more closer in

their politics to las anod folks way before garowe or qardh or bossaso folks. Why? Well quite simple they both live in hostile areas and therefore "security" is paramount to them and hence they share that belief and are always usually voting 1 for the other.

Like in the election of farole, all the galkayo folks voted for ilkajir not farole. My clan voted for farole except cade muse clan which didn't vote for farole.

So alot of people dont know about those intricasies within puntland and hence if they did they would never call it clan state.

if anything I look at puntland as two sides. 1 side prefers development and basis theirs policies on horumar, whilsts the other side bases its policies on security. The ssc guys like the candidate that talks about security, same with the galkayo folks. However the garowe/bosaso folks want to hear about development and what u can do to advance the state!!!

So I find personally puntland is divided into those two spheres of politics and you will find clans no matter what tribe will ally with anyone who falls within their prefered sphere.

Cowke, never you mind this nonentity by the name of Naxas Nugaaleed. He is always an apologist for all the wrong reasons.

Like you said, the SSC clan is full of turncoat traitors, and as such, until they get their act together and fully decide, as one united group, whether to fully support Marfashland, or remain a part of Puntland, or go their separate way, --regardless of the wishes of the admins in Garowe and Hargaysa-- only then will we judge the earnestness of their cause.

Cowke   

Mr Somalia, I totally agree. Sxb think about. If xabsade is willing to attack his own garaads at holhol ma adigu ayuu ku dhaafeya? no he wont.

Their is some deep divisions among the sool people that need to be solved, I thought the khusuusi would solve it but they didnt follow through with the khususi or the two garad jamacs would be following the majority of garaads to garowe.

So I really wish the best for the ssc folks, lakinse I am not hopeful thats just my opinion though!!!

NASSIR   

We the majorities of Sool and District of Buuhoodle and Sanaag and western Bari had made a major political mistake when we helped the formation of Puntland.

It will take us years and years to eliminate all the opportunists (both the ignorant elders and the self-styled or appointed politicians) and rise to the challenge of putting our regions before the Federal or Centralized form of Government of Somalia.

Why do we need a middle man to represent our regions. Gen. Ilka-jir, Haabsade and their equals have only added to the plight of these regions, being content with a mere ministerial post that mean nothing in the long run..