Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Mudug Governor Bans Any Talks With SSC Political Movement

NASSIR   

A great moral and political advice for the people ofSanaag and Sool regions and any other Somali group that wish to avoid political and economic marginalization.

LINK

LOL @ che, exactly what I was thinking, what Mr. Somalia and the impostor don't understand is that regardless of what they are, its none of your business, that you people seem to be obsessed with ssc and their traitors says a lot more about you then the people of SSC. so what is the concern? surely it has something more to do with then adeer ba la xabadeyey?

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Nassir:

We the majorities of Sool and District of Buuhoodle and Sanaag and western Bari had made a major political mistake when we helped the formation of Puntland.

It will take us years and years to eliminate all the opportunists (both the ignorant elders and the self-styled or appointed politicians) and rise to the challenge of putting our regions before the Federal or Centralized form of Government of Somalia.

Why do we need
a middle man
to represent our regions. Gen. Ilka-jir, Haabsade and their equals have only added to the plight of these regions, being content with a mere ministerial post that mean nothing in the long run..

Nassir,

walaal, waa runtaa waa lagu khasaaray Puntland,Markii ee reer maakhir iyo daraawiish ee ku biireen Puntland, waxa ee naga aheed somalinimo, midnimo iyo walaaltinimo.

In theory it was good that people of SSC joined their brethren of Mudug, Nugaal and Bari to form Puntland. But Practically, People of SSC didn't benefit from Puntland experience, people of SSC lost a decade, what waste of time.

In 1998, instead of creating one-state called Puntland,at that time, I believe the better option was to create a clan confederacy or alliance of 3 mini states of Northeast, Maakhir and Daraawish.

Over the last 8 years, it became very clear that Puntland is unwilling to help liberate Las Anod and Ceerigaabo.

The majority of SSC people now understand that only SSC movement will liberate SSC region, not Cadde, not Faroole, and not the next president of Puntland, no difference. there is no hope, Puntland is hopeless.

I agree with you it will take for few years, for people to organize themselves again, because SSC people will start from square one again, but it is never too late

True, we don't need useless middle men like Abdi-samad Ali Shire vice-president, Ilka jiir minister, haabsade (loser who is waiting to be minister for 3 years). In the long term, people of SSC will NOT benefit if Abdisamed shire and Ilka jiir cannot convince the puntland to free Las Anod and Ceergaabo, Socalled SSC politicians in Puntland State don't care about their SSC people at all, or they are selfish individuals who afraid they might lose their positions if they disagree with their boss faroole. either way they are losers.

Now the Daraawiish already have their own militia to free Las Anod and Darwishland, in less than one year Las Anod will be free again insha allah, and Makhirains should as well start creating their own militia to defend Ceergaabo and Maakhirland from invaders, they shouldn't wait Puntland or federal Somali government

Cowke   

How will makhir and darawishland solve the disunity among those clans? You think you won't have opportunistS going to hargeisa anymore? or going to garowe anymore? look at this scenario for example say If there is darawish state and government and xabsade gets sacked again from a minister position at the darwish government do you think he will not just go to hargeisa/garowe to get a job and take his subclan with him and convince them they are losing out in this darwish government? Same scenario can easily be applied to if makhir formed a government.

These above solutions won't work for makhir or darawish because as long as the option of going to garowe or hargeisa is open their will always be some greedy politician who will take advantage of this. Once they go to garowe or hargeisa the administrations there will expect something in return hence more cities and towns being taken by either puntland or somaliland.

Cade muse said it very right when he told garad jamac at panaroma hotel bossaso. He told him ka shaqeya midnimada because midnimadu is the most important. If you are united then no matter if a guy goes to hargeisa or garowe can not affect you.

For example u think Fuad Shangole can go to puntland and bring a shabab politics to the state and change the political course of the state? jamac ali jamac tried the abdiqasim salat politics and ever since noone else has dared to try again. Because dadka meesha degan waa united and have a vision and will stop anyone that comes at their gate with another vision that is not inline with their vision.

So the solution for makhiris/darawish is unity and with that noone can touch them and even the the guys inside your clan with exterior motives will realize "its pointless game and will give up".

The cries of darawish/makhir state need to be assessed carefully because what you are looking for is a solution not a quick patch.

The makhiris/darawish need to take into consideration as long as the door is open in hargeisa or garowe how will this affect the governments of makhir/darawish from operating?

Let me tell you, its best to remain united to puntland because at least when you are with puntland their is only 1 other avenue the xabsades can go to. They can go to hargeisa.

If THE darawish or makhir state was added into the fusion of states, this will give the xabsades more routes to exploit their people.

Right now they only have two routes garowe or hargeisa. add darawish then they will have three routes. add makhir they will have four routes.

It just get to messy at the end of the day and right now its only 2 states and u can see how much of mess its causing lets not add more confusion to the already confused zones of that area.

Duufaan   

Cowke

I never seen or heard any person from Garoowe with name cowke. Cowke is typically northern name. so let us known, how you got this name. Gaalkacayo is multi clan city and it is bussiness center.I do not think what Faroole say will matter. He is not important.

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

quote:Originally posted by Nassir:

We the majorities of Sool and District of Buuhoodle and Sanaag and western Bari had made a major political mistake when we helped the formation of Puntland.

It will take us years and years to eliminate all the opportunists (both the ignorant elders and the self-styled or appointed politicians) and rise to the challenge of putting our regions before the Federal or Centralized form of Government of Somalia.

Why do we need
a middle man
to represent our regions. Gen. Ilka-jir, Haabsade and their equals have only added to the plight of these regions, being content with a mere ministerial post that mean nothing in the long run..

Nassir,

In theory it was good that people of SSC joined their brethren of Mudug, Nugaal and Bari to form Puntland.
You are admitting that clan is everything. That this "Somaliwayne" stuff you speak of is hot air? Aren't the folks in Mogadisho or Hargeisa your brothers as well> ;)

Cowke   

Originally posted by Duufaan:

Cowke

I never seen or heard any person from Garoowe with name cowke. Cowke is typically northern name. so let us known, how you got this name. Gaalkacayo is multi clan city and it is bussiness center.I do not think what Faroole say will matter. He is not important.

This is not my real name i actually saw it with makhiri guy who is educated so i thought i would use it too.

As for names my family in garowe have names like gaweeto/geesood/qalyares,etc.

If u want to know my clan just ask. I am reer nugaaleed king not reer bari king even we dont reside in bari at all. Two places we reside. Degmada Bulo Bulqo and Garowe and thats it.

As for my mother side she is qanyare people believe it or not!!! I dont have any northern members in my family not even makhiris but weird thing my sub sub clan of the kings are bah dhahar because the king married a lady from dhahar and gave birth to us, if u get the drift.The closest i think i have to darwish is garadka las anod people my grandfather had a wife from them but thats about it and some of my fathers brothers have darwish mother.

Thats about it bro, Sxb i am not like others on this forum who change name play and act like other tribes and stuff like that just so they can get their threads active, i actually try to get more of a grasp on the situation of somalia and thats it really not here for games and stuff if i want games i know where to go for that!!!

PS: Sxb igama helaysid anigu games hadad taas dooneysid qof kale la sheekayso because you will just end up wasting ur time

Thankful   

Cowke has a valid point! Reer Sool and Sanaag can blame Puntland for everything, but it all comes down to who is more unified and who is not! Because those that have more unity will definitely have the more control, those who do not will have the affairs of their lands dictated by people who have no business doing so!

Remeber to that Reer Sool gave all their votes to Faroole in the last elections!

They are a house divided!

I'm starting to think that maybe the most unified people are those that made rebel groups in order to fight Siad Barre, and the unity they developed has carried on to this day!

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Cowke
, never you mind this nonentity by the name of Naxas Nugaaleed. He is always an apologist for all the wrong reasons.

Like you said, the SSC clan is full of turncoat traitors, and as such, until they get their act together and fully decide, as one united group, whether to fully support Marfashland, or remain a part of Puntland, or go their separate way, --regardless of the wishes of the admins in Garowe and Hargaysa-- only then will we judge the earnestness of their cause.

Like as the rest of clans of PL lack traitors. If SSC leaves, then Maakhir and then the rest of the state descends into fiefdoms, what there left call PL? I ask you Sir.

Cowke   

Originally posted by Thankful:

Cowke has a valid point! Reer Sool and Sanaag can blame Puntland for everything, but it all comes down to who is more unified and who is not! Because those that have more unity will definitely have the more control, those who do not will have the affairs of their lands dictated by people who have no business doing so!

Remeber to that Reer Sool gave all their votes to Faroole in the last elections!

They are a house divided!

I'm starting to think that maybe the most unified people are those that made rebel groups in order to fight Siad Barre, and the unity they developed has carried on to this day!

From my research into the complex somali political system i came to the conclusion that tribes today are not stronger then each other but some tribes are more unified then others and therefore have the advantage!!!

Midnimadasi ayaa laysku dheer yahay. The second your house has any holes in it the enemy will penetrate and exploit!!!

You can see this happensing all over somalia today. Look at hamar sharif/sharmarke against who? against mainly qanyare people!!!

How did sharmarke end up in hamar? it came thru the disunity of the usc clan and puntland allied with one of the clans in the south to get their political program to spread throughout somalia!!!

Even galmudug is spreading it in the middle regions even though its become a bit useless itself and not actively seeking more tribes into its administration but time will tell they even have ximan and xeeb and its a start it aint perfect but its start and thats what matters the most!!!

Bay and Bakol wont be much of an issue they have a history of supporting federalism all the way back to the 1960s.

Its just matter of sorting out benadiri area and qanyare people that is really the last obstacle!!!

So thats what matters most in tribes today. its all about unity, the second you are divided other clan will take advantage of it and you will find yourself in a big mess!!!

As for the snm clan, they are not very unified themselves if they were rayale wouldn't be president thats for sure nor would they using bossaso port. It is the disunity that causes these after-effects. Iyaga baa iska soo xeedhay dekeda berbera because they cant agree with each other sxb. Iyagana baa iska soo xeedhay taliska gurigooda because iyaga baa ku heeshin waayey lol.

But snm division is not as bad as other divisions that we see in somalia, their division has minor after-effects compared to the more drastically divided clans like darwish or usc!!!

Originally posted by Taleexi:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Cowke
, never you mind this nonentity by the name of Naxas Nugaaleed. He is always an apologist for all the wrong reasons.

Like you said, the SSC clan is full of turncoat traitors, and as such, until they get their act together and fully decide, as one united group, whether to fully support Marfashland, or remain a part of Puntland, or go their separate way, --regardless of the wishes of the admins in Garowe and Hargaysa-- only then will we judge the earnestness of their cause.

Like as the rest of clans of PL lack traitors. If SSC leaves, then Maakhir and then the rest of the state descends into fiefdoms, what there left call PL? I ask you Sir.
If you believe the SSC clan is the be all and end all of Puntland's existance... then simply tell 'em NOT to do Puntland anymore favors, o.k.! Tell them to just follow their own special interests, whatever and wherever they may be-- ya get what I'm sayin? :D But I'd like to let you know that, this is NOT going to be the first time, Puntland has been threatened with such a piddling attempt at blackmail. :D

Liibaan   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

quote:

Originally posted by Nassir:

Why do we need
a middle man

Nassir,

In theory it was good that people of SSC joined their brethren of Mudug, Nugaal and Bari to form Puntland.
You are admitting that clan is everything. That this "Somaliwayne" stuff you speak of is hot air? Aren't the folks in Mogadisho or Hargeisa your brothers as well>
;)
I didn't admit anything,but fact is Somali politics is all about clan politics, sad but true

somaliland= snm clan faction

UDUB= Hergeisa subclan party, UCID= South Hergeisa subclan party,

Kulmiye= East Burco subclan party

Puntland= SSDF clan faction

SSC= Daraawiish and Maakhir

Somaliland, Puntland, Galmudug, Hiiraanland, SSC are all result of a civil war and division within Somali nation, the current situation is just a temporary, Somalia will be united and strong again, insha allah

I believe all somali people are one big family, we are all brothers and sisters, and we share everything language, one country, one nation, one flag, one culture, one tradition, one history, one religion, etc

Therefore Somalia should be united and we need to bring together all Somali people, that is why I support the TFG a national government led by President Sharif

You see I support Sharif, NOT Faroole