Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

Somaliland The Pride of Africa

India   

Raula I with you 100% sister. By Horn Afrique

What is new here. There is a term Somalis use for those who are always ready to cheer "Nacamle".

Horn, am yet to see an original argument from you. Such a let down,hon.

Dusy

Intel   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Nice try juma. JB is closer to Qardho than good old boy Juma na'mean.

why dude isn't Juma from Xaji khayr or was it Shireh dhogorlibaax :confused: .... :D

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Nice try juma. JB is closer to Qardho than good old boy Juma na'mean.
:D

adiga ma diwan gelinta ayaad uu qabilsantahey qardho waba yaabe..?

raula   

Guyz, really I am not here endorsing for any somali (or those that carry somali names) governments;neither was I wounding the endeavors of any of the Somali-related regimes. My objective was to highlight that it’s just cleanly absurd to squabble that any of the somali-related govt. are indeed the prides of AFRICA- carry on with your EGOTISTICAL deplorable arguments-I will check myself out.

In a continent where countries forgave their opressors and chose to live side by side.

In a continent where peoples have commited genocide in the millions on each other, but still embraced each other and forgot the past.

In a continent where most countries respect the freedom of speech.

In a continent where most countries understand you cannot force people to stick with you, if you are seceding yourself.

In a continent where countries deal with hundreds of peoples, languages and cultures and still live in harmony.........

Sland doesn't deserve to call itself the pride of Africa, but it should call Africa the pride of Sland.

Gabbal   

Horn, am yet to see an original argument from you. Such a let down,hon.

Sami or Dusty or India whatever you call yourself now :rolleyes: "Somaliland" is non-issue anymore, because there is nothing to talk about.

We applaud the north for peace and security, but which part of Somali isn't? Sure there is skirmishes here and there, even in the north, but the overwhelming majority of Somalia is peaceful and all Somalis are progressing.

Everywhere you go, people are re-building and its a Somali wide thing, not only a "Somaliland" thing as you and our northern relations yell all the time :rolleyes:

The fact is the "Somaliland" issue is only being brought as an issue by...guess whom? Yes, people who hail from there. And why is that :confused: Because I think thats the only way they can come to the table with something ;)

Rahima   

We applaud the north for peace and security, but which part of Somali isn't? Sure there is skirmishes here and there, even in the north, but the overwhelming majority of Somalia is peaceful and all Somalis are progressing.

True.

HA, can i steal the mudug desert location? Pretty please with cheery on top :D . It sounds good and i've heard on the ball.

Gabbal   

HA, can i steal the mudug desert location? Pretty please with cheery on top . It sounds good and i've heard on the ball.

loool Rahima :D Let's compromise o.k :confused:

Why don't I change my location to Cabudwaq, The Mudug Desert and yours to Galkacyo, The Mudug Desert? :D

I dont understand this hostility and fighting. How different can we be for some pple to want to divide somalia? After all, dont we all eat canjeelo in the morning? :Dicon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

How different can we be for some pple to want to divide somalia?

Femme let me be your instructor for Somali Politics 101 :Dicon_razz.gif

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Femme_Fatale:

I dont understand this hostility and fighting. How different can we be for some pple to want to divide somalia? After all, dont we all eat canjeelo in the morning?
:Dicon_razz.gif

So different that it bothers and hurts some people to read or hear something positive about 'the other side'.

PS Don't let some people know you eat canjeelo in the morning. ;)

Rahima   

Why don't I change my location to Cabudwaq, The Mudug Desert and yours to Galkacyo, The Mudug Desert?

Muchos Gracias brother :D - i was getting tired of this location anyway.

After all, dont we all eat canjeelo in the morning?

No, its laxoox in some areas, so you can understand the complexity of the issue and hence the need for division? Faarax says canjeelo/canjeero, warsame says laxoox, so how can two people so different get along sister :confused: ? Just too hard I tell ya, too hard. Differences so great cannot be compromised :D