Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

Somaliland The Pride of Africa

raula   

Rokko-try this my dear-buy yourself a bag of KIDNEY BEANS and cook them to tender..then make sure you DINE on them at night..like right before you go to BED...walaahi if you are not "STIMULATED" by the next morning-I say sue me :D;)

OG-GAL

Is deker..I am not sure about spelling but my grandpa said that . He explained saying is beans like we say "foul" in Egyption.

Ameenah, Tell me who we start with sueing them in SOL? I would start with raula

:D gal neither that ayeeyo(meenah) nor your qaliiji family can't compete with my "TEAM OF CELEBRITY LAWYERS"...na maad joogtiid gabaryahay :D

Rokko & G-gal you two make me seem like an EXPERT on somali..bisinka..indhayarta waad ka darteene ;)

HORN-just coz you hail from Coffee city-you gotta add BUUN to CAMBUULO ;) this is a first for me...BUUN IYO CAMBUULO=MUCHO MARQAAN+DIARRHEA :Dicon_razz.gif good luck.

Intel   

^^ Ara Bari_Nomad dheh dee :D

rokko knows what cambuulo is

calooshu maxay la cuuclaysaa, canbuulo cunkeeda lee waayeh

anyone remembers that song?

Gabbal   

HORN-just coz you hail from Coffee city-you gotta add BUUN to CAMBUULO this is a first for me...BUUN IYO CAMBUULO=MUCHO MARQAAN+DIARRHEA good luck.

lol It's not about that Raula. When I was little, there was always "dikri" session on Fridays at one of my neighbor's house. There would be alot dikri, perfume, tahlil, and...cambulo ;) (just the way I described it with the popcorn and coffee and the smoke beans :D ).

That neighbor could be related to Smith, more then Abdulahi Yusuf is :D

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Ameenah

You can buy ready scented tea bags from Arab and Somali shops...

I seem to be discovering these things a little bit late :( ... bal sample soo qaad in our next meeting ;) and I'll bring a flask filled with hot water :D

Raula, lol i know sis, mar mar baan is idhaah talow ma anigaa hurda mise aduunka. :D

raula   

HA-

When I was little, there was always "dikri" session on Fridays at one of my neighbor's house. There would be alot dikri, perfume, tahlil, and...cambulo (just the way I described it with the popcorn and coffee and the smoke beans

kkkkkk...xerta iga waran bal ;)

Rokko-sorry dear

Shyma..loooool..ma aragte mandhay ;)