Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Burco: the national blue flag flying in Burco Somalia

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Land grapping? So what is Abdullahi Yusuf doing in Xamar then, don't I have the same right to call that as land grapping, revenge of what occured back in the civil wars?

Aha so if I understand it correctly, you are saying that the secessnist entity is busy grapping land and revenging for what happened during the civil wars? and that if AY can do it in Xamar today, then the secessionist entity is allowed to do that too?

Aduunyo! Badacase cimaamadii iska daaye, macawistii ayaa kaa dhacday, cali falaax waaxid!

RedSea   

Naxar Nugaaleed, is abdullahi Yusuf welcome in Muqdisho and did he get there with the consent of the people or behind a Xabashi tanks?

come on man, adaa runtii daray oo dibi yarna nagu dhalay. lool

Who is Riyale Kahin grabbing from then, Arabs?

Without distorting the facts abti, when did Hargeysawis troops have fought against the locals 'endlessly'. Sool and Sanaag have been peacefully almost 95% of the time, Burco, Hargeysa, Awdal are peaceful 100% of the time, that is very small difference.

Sool and Sanaag wouldn't have been peaceful if the 'Hargeysawi' troops you speak really wanted to fight a war just to 'grap' the land of others.

Somaliland has done great job in dealing with such issues and for the most part has been successful at that with exception of minor scuffles with Pland here and there, notably in 2004 and just past month.

Che,

See beyong the green hills abti. Those locals wouldn't be able to enjoy peace if Hargeysa, Burco, and Berbera were determined to disrupt any peace in the area, the same can be said about Puntland. Puntland would not have enjoyed peace if Somaliland wasn't working for the peacefulness and calmness of the region. Somaliland has understood that nothing comes of war, and have avoided for the most part. Today, no one dies for no meaningless way, except in natural way in Somaliland.

Though I dont' expect people to give Somaliland any credit, because they are blinded by what we call hatred, one would have to expect one to at least realize and see things as they are. Somaliland has done a great thing for the somali race though you may not know, while many others, like ABDUALAHI YUSUF have brough nothing but destruction to the Somalis.

RedSea   

mr. me,

Nope wrong assumptions, and even worst you believed it and acted upon it. So no, your gues is wrong.

Naxar is the man addressed here, as I was saying to mr. caamir the other day. Those who are okay that Abdullahi Yusuf is doing a good job in Xamar, must not cry the job Riyale is doing in their areas. It's sort of like, those living in glass houses, should not throw stones.

Secondly, one simple question for you mr. me. What is the most peaceful entity in the area, in the former Somali republic that is?

Somaliland is absulately phonemonal success story to say the least. I am not talking about development or anything like that, but the fact that they have minimized the bloodshed that could have resulted in the region is a great example of that.

Once again, you may this is hot air, but the peacefullness and coexistance of those who are pro Somaliland and those who oppose it are evident.

In addition, the statement I made was. If Somaliland was on land grapping and revenge mission. Then Awdal is a great example, the city of Ceerigabo is a great example of that being NOT true.

Mr. Naxar and others like him still have the mindset of way back then, we qabiils use to be fighting against one another, and each tribe use to try to take revenge of the other, that is way in the past, update yourselves folks.

See beyong the green hills abti. Those locals wouldn't be able to enjoy peace if Hargeysa, Burco, and Berbera were determined to disrupt any peace in the area, the same can be said about Puntland. Puntland would not have enjoyed peace if Somaliland wasn't working for the peacefulness and calmness of the region.

And vice verse Saaxib. It is not only Somaliland that could make war or peace.You need to realise that.

RedSea   

mr. me....which one?

Che,

Could have or would have should have....Somaliland is the only now that hasn't brought destruction to the Somalis, Pland could be blamed for producing Abdullahi Yusuf.

me   

There is one Gobalka Bari In Somalia. Gobalka bari is the answer to your question, its the most peacefull and the most developped region in todays Somalia. Its the true Somali succes story from the past 16 years.

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

Next next time you want to post an image of the Somali map, make sure to post the right map. One which should include other regions of Somali that rightfully belong to us. Don't post a colonial map of what Somalia ought to look like.

somali.gif

This is Somalia. Lets afford our brothers and sisters in occupied regions some respect by atleast acknowledging their existence. They continue to labor hard for their rights while we continue to quarrel, and worse than that, allow the reoccupation of whatever is left of our homeland.

Bilaal you are quite right.

A.J.   

MR.ME

Tell me gobolka bari has got that Somaliland doesnt have. none of the towns in those regions are more developed then Hargeysa and Booraame.

Dont just throw mindless statement like that without any evidence into the arguement.

Lets see if you can produce the evidence.

I doubt it

RedSea   

Che,

Well, how many Planders do you know that support Abdullahi Yusuf, come on man?!

If we were to sugar caot things, then we would say, Planders have nothing to do with what Abdullahi Yusuf is doing.

Did you not know that no warlord or criminal is anything or can do anything without the assistance, support of his clan family??

If almost everyone cut off the support to their warlord or bad man, the people would have gotten along, loooong ago. That isn't happening today. Most of the militia that Abdullahi Yusuf is using are the kids which he took from the streets of Gorowe and Galkcayo to fight for his corrupt and immoral idealogy. Is that not true sir?

Look at Geedi or Mohamed Dheere, most of their kinsmen support them, because they feel like their boys are in good position, and for that they will lay their lives on the line for, in the qabiil of inadeerkay, yes it's layaab!

Another example would be Col. Barre Hiiraale. When he was leaning bit towards the UIC, members of his tribe were supporting him, when he joined the TFG in Baydhabo, one would expect that support from his kinsmen to sieze however it didn't. Horn, Sulayman, and Alamagan in this site are great example. They support their man STILL, you know their man, odayga reerka magaca uwada.

That is how the cookie crambles in that part of the world.

RedSea   

Renegede,

You are responding to mr. me? abti,

That guy can't even get his facts straight, he seriously does't anything about anything, he spent too much time in the Qurbaha you see. He actually believes he would be killed if he went to Hargeysa! loool...

First I dont' even know the Gobolka bari he is refering to, Puntland, dunno?

But there isn't a city more developed, more beautiful than Hargeysa anywhere in the former Somali republic. Who can challenge that?

There aren't more highly educated, motivated Somalis than the ones that are produced by Amoud Uni, who may challenge that?

There aren't more hardworking people than the people of Burco, who may challenge that?

He hasn't been there since the wars against Afwayne, therefore what does he know of the place. Too much hearsay awow, markaa dhag ha udhigin.

me   

Badacase and Renegade (stick to one dirac), how are you measuring the 'peacefullness' or the development of the secessionist entity or the north west province?

I would like to use those measurements for Gobalka Bari.

Maybe then we can make a better judgement which province enjoys more 'peacefulness'.

A.J.   

MR. Me

Sxb throwing mindless insults are not my thing so i wont divulge in your little game.

However i will answer answer your fair question. You said that Gobolka Bari is more developed then the whole of Somaliland so i would like you to show me where and how it is more developed then Somaliland. dont answer my question by posing another question sxb.

Bada Cas,

brother i like to show ignorance and ********* where it is at its most blatant so i answer every question no matter how invalid it actually is. these folk consider ignorance to be bliss so i see your point that trying to point them in the direction is in some way pointless.

Let's expect another article from may be jidbaale saying "RAYAALE HOLDING THE NATIONAL BLUE FLAG IN HIS RESIDENCE"......... :D:D

Aduunkan sow wax walba lagu arki maayo