Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Burco: the national blue flag flying in Burco Somalia

A.J.   

Ebyan,

You make some good points but i am still in disagreement with you on one aspect.

It is much easier to develop a smaller city like bosaaso then to try and rebuild a completley levelled to the ground city like Hargeysa. for me this is why i consider it is the succes story of the civil war

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

lol@ Dirac you keep changing, adeer doesn't everyone has their own choice to put any nick they want, your job is to deal with the words on the screen not waste too much time on the nick names of others mr. superflous. lol

That being said,

Again, the meausures we would use would be to simply compare the two regions as far as developments and safety.

As far as development goes, you just have to go there and see it, if not take a look at the developments. Try to compare Puntland best city to Somaliland's best city; Bosaaso and Hargeysa.

As for safety wise, adeer Puntland is more closer to southern Somalia therefore it's well known to everyone that is not as nearly safe as Somaliland. When we say safey we are not just talking about things that take place on dialy basis but also the possibility of something terrible happening.

Somaliland is neighbored by Jabuti and Puntland both peaceful areas, however Puntland is neighbored on the other side by Southern Somalia. The war that took place between the UIC and the Ethiopians almost spilled over to Puntland.

Renegade,

leave him to me abti, the only hope or way he tries to 'debate' or 'discuss' anything is by making it seem as though he asking tough questions and people are dodging it. He is frustraed fellow, who has spent too much time in the west. Again this guy is the same guy that constantly says he would be killed if he goes to Hargeysa or in other threads admires Siyad Barre by once saying
he was not a dictator but rather a doctor of mad house.
:D
then he comes back saying he was.

:confused:

Or perhaps in other cases gets some mathmatical figures wrong by saying Hargeysa/burco's pop.= only 75,000 in '88. lol

Moreover, haven't you seen how he constantly hates on Somaliland. I have been here long enough and he has been hiding behind
Somalism
for so long, however his true colors have showed, when he says things like he hates and disguises Somaliland.
Though we could really careless of what comes out of the mouth of insignificant fellow who by the way claims to be from Hargeysa.

Kaas ayaad wax ka sugaysaa.

:D how can one defend himself against the logic of Badacase?

Stop being so emotional sxb, this is a conversation/debate/arguments and yes we are all insignificant in the immense universe, our issues are insignificant in this troubled world. So for once open your eyes and see what I am saying no matter how insignificant they tend to be.

Answer these questions for me Badacase:

Am I wrong want to live peacefully with you and all other Somalis in one Somali state?

Am I wrong to say that my nation should be united instead of divided?

Am I wrong to say lets look objectively at history?

Am I wrong to say we should judge all criminals equally?

So forget for a second that I disgree with the secessionist project and tell me where I am wrong? Point out the faults in my arguments instead of going down the path of insults, convince me and if you can't convince the SOL public of your points of view. So far only one guy me has been messing with all of you secessionist supporters and all you have come with is mud throwing imagine of all those sillent people said the same, how would you react? crawl in a corner and tell yourself that everyone hates you, the whole world is against you?

Stop preaching to your choir sxb, try to convince others why you are right and why the secessionist entity should be granted independance by Somalia.

Do I hate Somaliland? No because I can't hate what doesn't exist.

Am I against the secessionist project? yes I am (thats an understatement).

What is my view on the people from the North West region of Somalia? They are my people and there is no one else would want to live except Hargeysa, Waqooyi Galbeed, Somalia.

Baashi   

Am I wrong want to live peacefully with you and all other Somalis in one Somali state?

Am I wrong to say that my nation should be united instead of divided?

Am I wrong to say lets look objectively at history?

No.

Succession is a political platform. You have the right to have a diff view. Hek you have the right to campaign against that policy. Anyone who says you hate them they need to do some soul searching.

Ibtisam   

Apart form the doctor of the mad house of course :rolleyes:

The rest are your desires and opinion you can have them, BUT you cannot force it down other people's throat.

This

Do I hate Somaliland? No because I can't hate what doesn't exist

Am I against the secessionist project? yes I am

and this

They are my people

Is an Oxymoron.

me   

@xanthus - The Siad Barre is a docter in a madhouse comment has been dealt with, if you want to see my reply to it check the Puntland arrests clerics thread.

the oxymoron issue, well I am against the TFG and with your reasoning I must hate Somalia.

Ibtisam   

^^^If you thought I read every thread you post you are mistaken, so when if you dealt with it or not I cannot say, but I remember the comment!

As for the TFG and Somalia?? what has the two got to do with each other. If you hate TFG, you cannot at the same time claim to love them for they are you people, it makes no sense whatsoever. Your dislike should overrule their somalinimo, hence you cannot call them "my people" It is not rich trying to mix things up dear ya Me :rolleyes: unless you mean…. You dislike Somaliland for the same reason you dislike TFG… surely you are not putting them on same scale….are you?

me   

No further comment, my original point stands and it needs no further clarification.

If being against the secessionist entity means I hate the people from the North west of Somalia, then being against the TFG means I hate the Somali people or maybe even a section of the Somali people depending on how you see the TFG.

Am I comparing the TFG and the secessionist entity? well in my book a bad apple is a bad apple, I don't care whether its called Granny Smith or Ginger Gold.

About reading everything I post, well let me give you a hint...check the 25 page thread. Titled Puntland arrests clerics, maybe that will refresh your memories.

RedSea   

mr. me, no, no and no. You are not wrong to have your OWN opinion, this is the civilized world after all.

However you are wrong, when you distort facts such as that Hargeysa+ Burco populations= only 75,000.

You are wrong when you state that Siyad Barre bombarded the cities of Hargeysa/Burco in 'DEFENSE' of his country.

You are wrong when you accuse of others of lying, yet can't prove it and later scramble for an apology.

You are wrong of believing your own blatant lies such as that you can't live in Hargeysa today simply because Siyad Barre isn't in charge anymore or perhaps you might be from different tribe.

Those above are the terms which I critise you and are which we refer you as a man who doesn't know what he is talking about. And quiet honestly when you state such things, you prove us all right.

In addition, again let me repeat to you and mr. Baashir offcourse, no one is ever wrong of stating their opinion, however distorting the facts perhaps with intent to score a point is definately wrong, that is what you are doing and that is what you have done.

Xiinfaniin is against the case of Somaliland, yet no one finds his statements to be 'wrong', have you asked what might be wrong with yours?

That is because he says what he knows and doesn't state what he knows not, you on the other hand facilitate your mouth without a cooperation from your brains awow, now that is redicolous.

Finally, unlike yourself or many others, something I am not know to do is to resurface things when one changes their mind about, what am I refering to here?

Well, I am refering to your Siyad Barre statement of him NOT being dictator, which you changed later on...it's good to realize your mistakes one in a while.

****YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPEN DISCUSSION, AND IT'S YOUR PERSONAL FREEDOM TO HAVE DIFFERENT VIEW AND OUTLOOK TO ALL ASPECTS AS YOU WISH SIR, HOWEVER LIES AREN'T ONE OF THEM***.

Ibtisam   

ME I would have liked to outline the differences between TFG and Somaliland for you, but I feel that my efforts will be wasted, so I shall just leave it at that. The very same brain (or thought process that allowed you to put them on the same platform in the first place is not capable of understand my point of view, further more it calls into question your ethics and morals which will have to be seriously flawed or impaired at least. You know last week (or maybe the week before my brain must have disserted me, for I actually thought you made sense in same places) But I guess that is the whole point of an opinion, it could be offensive, crazy, out f this world or plain outrageous, and quiet frequently dressed up to look solid!.

In your little simplest there is no difference between Somaliland & TFG, what about Djibouti, Puntland, surely since they too have deviated form the little precious five stars (Somalinimo) they must be bad apples too! What is Somalinimo after excluding everyone, it is just an stinking old idea, that is used to abuse and oppressor people. In fact I will be more than happy to have 5little micro states in the horn who are all in peace and functioning.

Why don't you just say what you really think ME, It would save me and you and everyone else the time, I have not interest in reading 25pages of random thoughts and opinions.

RedSea   

Abyan,

New dirac? I like it. smile.gif

To sum up my point awow ( I just discovered that terms, it doesn't mean I am older, but I, just like it).

The SNM was liquidated as soon as it took control of Somaliland. They could have continue and carried on onslaught against neighboring regions like Sool, Sanaag, and perhaps even over to Bari and Nugaal if they wanted to, and today you would be looking at the same situations in the South.

For your infor Pland wasn't created until 1998, exactly 7 years AFTER Somaliland admin was established in 1991. Somaliland had regional power and regional power was in the hands of Somaliland, right now you could say it balanced out a bit. However Somaliland could have started wars with neighboring states or can still, however Somaliland hasnt' done that.

The reason I said Pland produced Abdullahi Yusuf is because, Abdullahi Yusuf went from Puntland' leader to trouble maker in the South today. You might say he is legit President and all that, but hey being legit President doesn't give one the right to do what he has done.

I am sorry, to touch on these key issues, but that is the truth.

Today in Somaliland no one dies for no appararent reason, meaning in meaningless wars, except by natural causes. In Puntland, majority of the TFG militia are the kids and fadhi ku dirir from the streets of Gorowe and Galkacayo, they have died in scores as they fought ALONG SIDE the EThiopians. That is shame.

RedSea   

Xanthus,

The difference between the TFG and Somaliand is huge. It requires a mind clean of hatred and anomisty to figure that out.

What has Somaliland done to Somalis?

The TFG is the reason for the middle man (Ethiopia) that have killed thousands of Somalis, and possibly have created possible humanitrian crisis in which over 130,000 people have fled their homes. Their homes destroyed, teenage girls and moms alike being raped by the Xabashis.

They are also the reason for the darkest print on the Somali history book, of Ethiopian flag flying over the Somalia' capital.

Where does Somaliland stand to measure up against all that.

They are way over there, building schools, hospitals, constructing roads, offcourse they do also have their numerous short comings but to compare them to the TFG just proves my point of mr. me being nothing but a HATER.

The funny thing is he later goes on and says why am I being called a hater, you knwo now mr. me.

Ibtisam   

^^I know i was just pulling your leg old man! lool it looks funny, red, me and you lool.

Red i know the difference, but there is no point telling me, he will never agree or even consider your point, which makes exchanging views pointless, it seems rather like just take what i say and accept. :rolleyes: