Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Burco: the national blue flag flying in Burco Somalia

me   

Badacase, aren''t you missing me. Someone tell Oodweyne its an ambush. :D

Laake, no one is giving SL anything, its just some interesting news.

And it happened before from what I read. Awdal is pro Somali they just need the yoke taking of them like SSC.

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Laake, no one is giving SL anything, its just some interesting news.

And it happened before from what I read. Awdal is pro Somali they just need the yoke taking of them like SSC.

GD are you implying that someone took the secessionist yoke of SSC? and if so who might that someone be?

me   

I asked you a direct question don't try to worm out of it. Did you imply that someone took the secessionist yoke of SSC and if so who is that someone?

RedSea   

Duke,

Whooh easy there man, the man asked a question, simple answer would do.

Western Sanaag, Western Sool are still in the hands of Somaliland, yet we longing for Awdal and Burco. In the upcoming weeks I expect another bloody battle, and I doubt the people of Muqdisho will stop fighting until they reach their objective, to get rid of the daba dhilifs and their masters, that is just how it goes.

lol@ Awdal is pro Somali< what the heck does that mean? Hargeysa is pro Arab then.. :D

ME, saxib the SSC regions are on most free of the yoke because the clans there have chosen to be the founders of Puntland state.

You are trying to put words in my mouth to satisfy your own prejeduice.

Reer Awdal need to see a strong Somali state in Mogadishu that will aid them in their struggle.

Awdal is PRO Somali saxib I dont know what Hargaysa is pro, if you say Arab thats all wella nd good.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

lol@ Awdal is pro Somali< what the heck does that mean? Hargeysa is pro Arab then..
:D

You don't know what that means? Pro = For, in support of. Somali = an ethnic group living in the Horn of Africa. :D I would assume every city inhabited by Somalis is pro-Somali. But not necessarily pro-Somalia or pro-Somaliland.

me   

Awdal is pro Somali they just need the yoke taking of them like SSC.

Why do you imply that someone took the secessionist yoke of them?

and is that 'someone' Puntland?

me   

Sillence is not golden in this case GD, explain yourself. I am out of here. This convo is far from over!

^^^Saxib I am watching a football match.

As for the comment, SSC is part of Puntland saxib, there is no difference between the main clans of the ste for example those who live in Galkacyu, Badhan or Las Ano are three sub-clans from the same clan thus the people of SSC, or those from SSCNMB=Puntland are one and the same.

But you had something else in mind I gues.

Abwaan   

The news keeps getting better saxib, by the minute. There is only one country and one governemnt. Wave the flag people.
:D

somali_women.jpg

Maxay tahay islaamahaan murugeysan oo calanka sita, toloow mallagu khasbay inay meesha la istaagaan xitaa smile iyo farxad ma leh?