Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Burco: the national blue flag flying in Burco Somalia

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Somalia.flag.gif

Next next time you want to post an image of the Somali map, make sure to post the right map. One which should include other regions of Somali that rightfully belong to us. Don't post a colonial map of what Somalia ought to look like.

somali.gif

This is Somalia. Lets afford our brothers and sisters in occupied regions some respect by atleast acknowledging their existence. They continue to labor hard for their rights while we continue to quarrel, and worse than that, allow the reoccupation of whatever is left of our homeland.

BTW - I'm not here to argue the merits of the SL issue. Just making a general observation about the use of the Somali map sanctioned from colonial times. I understand its use in inter-state relations for the moment. This will ofcourse change once the concerned regions are libertated. For now, i'm simply calling for a change in use of that map amongst ourselves.

Jamster   

General Duke

"And it happened before from what I read. Awdal is pro Somali they just need the yoke taking of them like SSC"

Woow, and who took the yoke off dare I ask? God has sent us our brothers from Jiriiban! they have been brave and delivered us from the ....... of Somaliland!!! nice one.

Timacade; adiga hadal uun baa kudiley ma istiri?

RedSea   

lol@ the POINT. Abti, hmmm.

JC: This news is according to the very reliable jidbaale.com....neva heard of it in my life.

Jidbaale is the former radiossc. western Sool and western sanaag? when did that border town aynabo become western Sool and when did el afweine district and north western ceerigabo become western sanaag. in that case, puntland controls southern togdheer or buhoodle district. dhul boob ina tehin waxano kale aya lagu garanaya!

RedSea   

^Adeer waan kuu jeedaa in aad qabiil qabiil wax ukala qaybinayso. Laakin hadii aad kala taqaan dhulka, caynabo, iyo Western Sanaag cida dagta waad taqaan oo anigu kuuma sheegayo.

A.J.   

LOOL, I am surprised you fellow landers dignify this thread with such a lengthy discussion. it is not worthy of that.

P.S. I have a Somaliland flag waving outside my house in london does that mean London belongs to Somaliland.

The lack of intelligence of these folks astonishes me.

RedSea   

Renegade, you have SL flag in your home? that should make a headline..lol

Naxar Nugaaleed,

Western Sanaag is Western Sanaag, it doesn't get any simpler than that. Shall we start teaching basic geography 101 up in here. As for Buuhoodle, maxaad iga waydiinaysaa, you already know I hope that is a city in togdheer, Southern Togdheer it may be, so be it.

your are beating around the bush bada cas. geography aside, by saying "western sanaag" your are claiming half an of entire region because of one district.If we are to use that formula of yours, buhoodle district (its not a city but a district)would be the southern half of togdheer, Am i wrong to call you Somalilanders on this hypocracy? this, to me and most of the people of SSC, shows that this somaliland expirement is about land grab rather then the pretense you guys continue to talk about.

RedSea   

lol@ claiming. What areas are in Somaliland control today?

Land grapping? So what is Abdullahi Yusuf doing in Xamar then, don't I have the same right to call that as land grapping, revenge of what occured back in the civil wars?

Somaliland has nothing but good for these regions, the peace and tranquilty in many areas is evident.

As you know Riyale is not even from 'majority' tribe and the state Awdal isn't resided by such tribe, however Awdal is doing excellent and the residents of that state are still the same old people, the only change that came is a great success story in that state, as we just heard the news that Amoud university is graduating the first Medical doctors, that is great accomplishments. Maybe you folks would reach the same standars, if you weren't too accopied with the idea that you are being occupied and your land is being grapped.

abdullahi Yusuf aa, bada cas wad ka darte. equating the TFG with Abdullahi Yusuf is another problem. as its leader, he has a duty to lead the way to the capital for the Somali government. AS the capital, mogadishu belongs no one but all of Somalia. Sool, Sanaag and Ayn are not capitals and they belong to certain people. Regardless, all are welcome there but those who come with foreign flags. I hope you see the difference bigs for me, is clear as day and night.

who is abdullahi yusuf grabbing land for, somalis? I see nothing wrong with that. as for Somaliland bringing only good to the regions of Sool, Sanaag and Ayn, do you consider as good the bringing of hargeisawi troops who endlessly fight with natives they know very well with their agenda. What was that the minister of defese said when he was attacked in dhahar. forget the hostile natives, those we where paying started to fight against us. or is that not what he said.