Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Burco: the national blue flag flying in Burco Somalia

me   

Originally posted by Renegade:

MR. Me

Sxb throwing mindless insults are not my thing so i wont divulge in your little game.

However i will answer answer your fair question. You said that Gobolka Bari is more developed then the whole of Somaliland so i would like you to show me where and how it is more developed then Somaliland. dont answer my question by posing another question sxb.

Bada Cas,

brother i like to show ignorance and ********* where it is at its most blatant so i answer every question no matter how invalid it actually is. these folk consider ignorance to be bliss so i see your point that trying to point them in the direction is in some way pointless.

1. We can see who is throwing the insults around otherwise your post wouldn't be censored.

2. You started of so well saying that you would answer my question, but somehow you turned it into a question.

3. I wonder what question have you answered?

4. Answer my question. What measurements have you guys used to come to the conclusion that the secessionist entity is the most 'peacefulness' region of Somalia. Because like I have already explained we can use those measurements to see how developed other regions in Somalia are.

Ps. In case you didn't get it the first time, dirac is the nickname you keep changing.

Pss. Whats the update on that flag?

A.J.   

-ME-

I dont know why my post was sensored but for the record the word they sensored was s.t.u.p.i.t.y. that is something that is prevalent in many a folk in Somalia so it is a truth not an insult. i dont why the mods banned that one because i have seen words 100 times worse then that on this forum.

Sxb, you keep running away from the issue at heart. it was you originally claimed that 'Bari' wherever that may be, was more developed then Somaliland. now why dont you stop beating around the bush and show me where and how it is more developed. What measurements you use to back up your claim is up to you but answer the original question with the childish squable of.

It is you not I who made the original claim so back it up with evidence or remain silent for your own dignity to remain in tact.

me   

^Stop turning and twisting the issue, Answer the question or say that you don't have an answer its that simple. You are full member of the dodgers team I see.

NGONGE   

During the recent fighting in the capital I almost believed that the story of Somalia was over. Almost burned my spare blue flag. I'm glad I didn't.

Better dust it off and have it ready to wave once I see all of Burco doing that. For now though, it'll have to stay under my bed alongside my other national flag. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^ how many do you have??

What does waving a flag mean anyway, is the fact that people in Burco have blue flags a big deal anyway? Can it not signify "We support your struggle" rather than we want to be part of you.

I personally have a Palestine, Iraqi, Kashmir, Afghani, Somalilander, & and Somali flag, no to mention my English flag, I also have an Italian, Brazilian (For world cup purposes) flags.

so basically I don't see the big deal, everyone in Somaliland should have a Somali flag to show their support of those people suffering.

A.J.   

-me-

Sxb, you are to funny for words. you make a completely unfounded statement and when asked to back it you think you can disguise by asking a question yourself.

such childish behaviour isnt worth debating with. seems like Bada Cas was right about you from the beginning.

RedSea   

lol@ Dirac you keep changing, adeer doesn't everyone has their own choice to put any nick they want, your job is to deal with the words on the screen not waste too much time on the nick names of others mr. superflous. lol

That being said,

Again, the meausures we would use would be to simply compare the two regions as far as developments and safety.

As far as development goes, you just have to go there and see it, if not take a look at the developments. Try to compare Puntland best city to Somaliland's best city; Bosaaso and Hargeysa.

As for safety wise, adeer Puntland is more closer to southern Somalia therefore it's well known to everyone that is not as nearly safe as Somaliland. When we say safey we are not just talking about things that take place on dialy basis but also the possibility of something terrible happening.

Somaliland is neighbored by Jabuti and Puntland both peaceful areas, however Puntland is neighbored on the other side by Southern Somalia. The war that took place between the UIC and the Ethiopians almost spilled over to Puntland.

Renegade,

leave him to me abti, the only hope or way he tries to 'debate' or 'discuss' anything is by making it seem as though he asking tough questions and people are dodging it. He is frustraed fellow, who has spent too much time in the west. Again this guy is the same guy that constantly says he would be killed if he goes to Hargeysa or in other threads admires Siyad Barre by once saying he was not a dictator but rather a doctor of mad house. :D then he comes back saying he was.

:confused:

Or perhaps in other cases gets some mathmatical figures wrong by saying Hargeysa/burco's pop.= only 75,000 in '88. lol

Moreover, haven't you seen how he constantly hates on Somaliland. I have been here long enough and he has been hiding behind Somalism for so long, however his true colors have showed, when he says things like he hates and disguises Somaliland. Though we could really careless of what comes out of the mouth of insignificant fellow who by the way claims to be from Hargeysa.

Kaas ayaad wax ka sugaysaa.

RedSea   

Flag is nothing but a piece of cloth, the people of which it stands elevate it to more than a peice of cloth, however the blue flag has been let down by folks like Afweyne and ina Yey and more and more of the thugs and criminals that all claim the blue flag. So in the sense, the blue flag of today is nothing but pieice of cloth.

Ebyan   

Mj. Bada Cas;

Sool and Sanaag wouldn't have been peaceful if the 'Hargeysawi' troops you speak really wanted to fight a war just to 'grap' the land of others.

Somaliland has done great job in dealing with such issues and for the most part has been successful at that with exception of minor scuffles with Pland here and there, notably in 2004 and just past month.

Sool and Sanaag aren't peaceful because of Somaliland or because Somaliland cares about maintaining peace in the region. Sool and Sanaag are peaceful because of its inhabitants, no regional administration can take credit for that.

Naxar is the man addressed here, as I was saying to mr. caamir the other day. Those who are okay that Abdullahi Yusuf is doing a good job in Xamar, must not cry the job Riyale is doing in their areas.

That's not much of an argument. You're comparing apples and oranges here. Abdullahi Yusuf hails from Puntland (which is a state within Somalia) and Mogadishu is the capital of Somalia. Somaliland is seeking recognition as an independent country and the citizens of SSC don't want to be apart of that country. How can you compare the two situations?

It would have been one thing if you had said that Naxar and Caamir are against instability and violence in the regions they hail from, yet they support the TFG and are indifferent to the death and carnage that is occurring in Mogadishu, but this 'he can do it so we can do it too' argument doesn't work.

Somaliland is the only now that hasn't brought destruction to the Somalis, Pland could be blamed for producing Abdullahi Yusuf.

:D

That made me laugh. So Somaliland hasn't brought any destruction to Somalis, eh? What about the SNM and the crimes they committed? Oh, I guess you're experiencing a moment of amnesia. I'll go hang my head in shame for 'producing' A/Y.. smile.gif

As for safety wise, adeer Puntland is more closer to southern Somalia therefore it's well known to everyone that is not as nearly safe as Somaliland.

You're measuring safety based on Puntlands proximity to the 'violent' south?!? Loool :D

As for development, Bosaso was pretty much built from scratch. Bari and most of Puntland was neglected by Bares' administration (Hargaysa wasn't) and all the development that has occurred in the city was post-91. Bosaso went from being a small coastal town to the business capital of Puntland..Its population swelled after the civil war and it now numbers in the hundreds of thousands. It is the success story of the civil war.

just coz the jidbaale's editor want to give A/Y some pleasure so that he'll be the next government speaker ,,,,,,, :D:D

Wax walba run moodaa rag ugu liita baa la yidhi ,,

A.J.   

Violet

As for development, Bosaso was pretty much built from scratch. Bari and most of Puntland was neglected by Bares' administration (Hargaysa wasn't) and all the development that has occurred in the city was post-91. Bosaso went from being a small coastal town to the business capital of Puntland..Its population swelled after the civil war and it now numbers in the hundreds of thousands. It is the success story of the civil war.

What kind of cloud cuckoo you living sister. you need to get your head right.

first of all hargeysa and the whole of the original waqooyi galbeed and togdheer were completely disgarded by all of the somali administration from when somalia and somaliland united. the only infrastructure that exsisted there was what the british left behind and what small scale builing the people living there could do with meager resources.

but your ignorance is compounded when you claim that bosaaso was built from scratch and hargeysa wasnt. what whole have you been hiding in and what propaganda have you been told, hmm?

Hargeysa was completely destroyed and flayed to the ground by the biggest attack on any city in somali history until that stage. it was to become known as the city without roofs and it became a place of ruins and rubble that didnt resemble a city of any resort. that also was the case in burco and pretty much most of berbera.

Bosaaso although smaller in size compared to the prominent cities in what was the Somali republic was relatively peaceful and was left untouched by the dirty hands of Barre. yes it wasnt really developed either but it was a much easier base to build from then any city in the areas in somaliland that barre completely anihilated and particular Hargeysa.

So it is nothing short of miracle what the people of Hargeysa have made of their city after it was levelled to the ground by Morgan and co. it is now one of the most developed cities in africa and is CERTAINLY the most developed city in the somali populated areas of the Horn of Afrika.

That is the succes story of the civil sister.

Ebyan   

Renegade;

first of all hargeysa and the whole of the original waqooyi galbeed and togdheer were completely disgarded by all of the somali administration from when somalia and somaliland united.

Let's just focus on Hargaysa for the time being since it's the most developed city in Somaliland.

but your ignorance is compounded when you claim that bosaaso was built from scratch and hargeysa wasnt. what whole have you been hiding in and what propaganda have you been told, hmm?

So because I said Bosaso is/was the success story of the civil war, I've been fed propaganda? :confused:

Hold up, I didn't say Hargaysa was any less developed than Bosaso, I said the amount of development that has occurred in Bosaso post-91 is more than that of Hargaysas. Compare Bosaso pre-91 to Bosaso post-91 and then make the same comparison for Hargaysa and you'll see what I'm talking about. Bosaso pre-91 was nothing more than a small town. Hargaysa pre-91 was the second capital of Somalia..See where I'm going with this?

So it is nothing short of miracle what the people of Hargeysa have made of their city after it was levelled to the ground by Morgan and co.

Yes and I commend them for that.

it is now one of the most developed cities in africa and is CERTAINLY the most developed city in the somali populated areas of the Horn of Afrika.

Lol :D Is there any evidence to support this claim of yours? As a Somalilander you'll say that Hargaysa is the most developed city and as a Puntlander I'll say that Bosaso is, so let's just agree to disagree. Each city is a jewel to it's people, so there's no point in going back and forth about which one is more beautiful/developed/peaceful etc..They're both great cities.