Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

United States Policy on Somaliland

Baashi   

Mister :D Oodweyne,

Somalia that once existed was a sovereign, independent, and unified state. Traitors such as SNM clan militia collaborated with rival and enemy state that was technically at war with the Republic in order to break the nation up into fiefdoms and carve a spot for its clan members.

They were funded and armed by the enemy of the state to make war against their nation. Somaliland is hailed as a recovering zone because it is recovering from the extensive damage it sustained as a result of that war. Bear with me I’m getting my ducks in a raw. I’m getting there baba :D .

You glorify, nay glamorize that painful history. You want your clan (now wrapped with garb of nation-state) to be glorious. You have called an entire segment of Somalis as being “defeated” by allied clans by the name of Irrir.

If I’m not mistaken you are on the record here in this forum for hailing the tragic displacement of entire clan from Benadir as a success and as the direct result of SNM’s brilliant political machination in encouraging Aideed Sr. to wipe them out. You cover that naked prejudice with words such as country, nation, nation-state, “reconstituting” lost independence, and what have you.

Awoowe this sheeko baraleey will not stand. In the spirit of “Questioning Attitude” enquiring minds are known to exhibit, the gallery wants to simply know what gives your clan a license to betray the nation and become traitors in pursuit of their clannish agenda? Is it because it is so and questioning this discrepancy is in itself an unbecoming? Try it again capo and for crying out loud shoot it straight this time ;) .

We’ll deal with what recent events mean and what faction will benefit from them the most. Let’s get pass this hurdle first. Cuz for me it just doesn’t add up buddy. It just doesn’t seem right to have someone like you make this much noise on an issue he is so full of it.

As to where my loyalty lies and whether my views can be characterized as being “excusing” the sins of Inna Yussuf well that’s not a problem and I’ll probably break it down for you one more time :D . Still awoowe you won’t get off on the hot seat until you laid all out for me. Plz no cantrabaqash and how dare you question my mujahids records in the Jihad fii sabiliLaah :D .

And just so you know I’m not interested in what Xiin or Duke post and what motivates them to post what they post. As far as this topic is concerned, what Duke said or his personality is irrelevant. Grow up boy.

Duke is a contributor to this open forum. His views on the current events are clear. He is not participating in this discussion. Keep him out of this discussion.

Same with Xiin. The man thought this is an open forum where everyone can contribute. Regardless of your dhoocil talk such as he is this she is that kinda public gossip, the man commands respect and reverence in these cyber boards. Awoowe behave before I drop the hammer down on your madax-yarro :D .

**After the base-linning is done and my man Mr. Oodweyne has been calibrated I will make the case for the The Third Way**

^^^ I make the issue simple for you the nation state of somalia that existed before will be no more plan and simple. The TFG itself is a result of foregin input and the result was the establishment of federal system for somalia not a Centeral system. Somalia as is pictured is a nation of alreay mini nations so stop crying that a area gone IE somaliand will change the reality that somalia is becoming a separte divided nation from within

^^Oodweyne's argument when subjected to scrutiny was found wanting. His long, and shallow writings, and even his peculiar immoderation of talkativeness, could not help him win any converts over this one---it was dead on arrival!

وصفت تقاة كأنك ذي تقاة

وريح الخطايا من ثيابك تتسطع

:D

^^Just like a dirty preacher immersed in a duplicitous life, the man knows that he has no genuine defense for the argument he brought here!

So instead of attempting to inject new energy into this tiresome argument, why don’t you perform its last rites, yaa Thinker :D !

RedSea   

Baashi,

Give it up.

You wanted the old man to leave behind some legacy like that of Siyad Barre, he did get the chance, but sadly he screwed it up, because he has little or no understanding of politics. Simple minded and hard headed colonel that he is.

Xiinfaniin,

Do you agree the assertion made by Baashi that the SNM doings in terms of getting weapons from Ethiopia is comparable if not worst than the current TFG?

Baashi   

^Will wonders never cease!!!

Obviously you are not getting it. Awoowe TFG as a faction is significantly different from all other competing factions. It has taken this cut-throat fight to a different level. Awoowe what they have done in Benadir is inexcusable. The Tigre tanks rolling down in the streets of the national seat of the Somalia that once existed shooting indiscriminately, killing other Somalis, pillaging properties, raping women; all this unchecked and unaccounted -- this is really indefensible and sure is first in Somalia.

No one is justifying TFG's tactics or its approach in consolidating its hold on the city. This is NOT what this discussion is about if you really read between the lines of the exchange we just had.

At issue is whether the competing factions in Somalia are different in degree but not in kind. I know they are all same in kind. As strange as it may seem to you there are no innocent suckling lambs or harmless doves in this fight. They (all clan factions) are all guilty of high treason and they have all collaborated with the enemy one point or another. The only exception I can recall is the JVA and UIC factions.

My friend Mr. Oodweyne is glamorizing one form of high treason, calls those who perpetuated it heroes all the while he leaves no stone unturned when it comes indicting other factions for the same damn crime (same in kind, different in degree in the case of TFG).

I know you yourself are fan of the great mujahids who have bravely fought for establishing sharia-based Islamic government in that neck of the wood. I mean these sorts of hypocrisies can not and will not stand unchallenged.

The funny thing is every time we take a go at an issue for some strange reason unknown to me :D Oodweyne attacks me on an issue I have taken an opposite view or a cause I have never advocated for. One wonders where does this unsubstantiated tuhun stems. It would be interesting to know for it is beyond me to make outright lie and attribute to me positions that are not mine.

RedSea   

Baashi,

I see.

But why is it when someone points the finger at the current TFG and its doing that they turn the page 20 years earlier just so they can find ways to level the playing field? :D

I find that as a way to say as sort of saying, 'we are not the only ones', which is sad by the way.