Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH***I Have a Dream - A Somali Dream *** Video Exclusive

LAyzie haye I know ur a big fan of marcsmith. intuusan soo galin aaba xayissiintisa nugu dishay.

secondly, for some body who says he is fighting for a change and that he wants inuu soomalida isu keeno, to call them trashes at the same time is just not smart. Have u watched the report aired by chanel 4 abt immigrants? somalis being the least contributors to the economy? if am not wrong, i think u did so tell me was it the EURO.Trashes? no it was Somalis who lived there for more than 15 yrs. the real qoxootis there.

Scandanivia is a very closed invoronment unlike london where it feels like close to home. Pple move there coz they want to, so who is marc, you or I to question why? The rule of law doesnt restrict them marka adinku maxaa xabsi u galinaysaan?

Let me make one thing very clear. Marc is against somalis from other European countries to mingrate to Uk.Ma cayrtiibaa ku filnaan waysay. He himself lives in uk as a result of the hospitality of UK goverment and it is pple.

PS. I live in norway, i intend to visit UK in summer and I dont think i deserve to be called Euro.trash coz i travelled from Norway. were u a Canadian.trash when u visited Europe?

Marc it would be benficial if you made ur arguments strong and present facts not feeling.

^, Sista Uma, you are not getting it at all.

How can you compare waxa laga hadlaayo, Vs your upcoming trip to UK?

Who said that visiting a country is trash?

Waxaa laga hadlaayo is a group of people, in large numbers whose's sole aim in life is to be temporary settler's. Which ever location is hot for the moment ayey u-guuraan.

If a somali went to croatia and found caydh in croatia is to die for, and he tells his family and friends, and the word travels, we will have about close to a thousand moving within 3 months to that location, just because of hebel iyo heblaayo ayaa yidhi.

Moving from destination to destination for hand outs, is not something we should be supporting.

When I visited, it was a summer vacation, I wanted to see that part of the world with my own eyes. I went to astonia, some cities in sweden and in finland to name few places to experience its beauty, not to settle there.(dont even try to compare that to these temp settlers who are out to bleed the governments of well off countries)

PS: To name a locations in north america as an example, specifically in U.S of A, in a state they call maine, somalida who were living at different parts of the country had heard that the state of maine's social assistance program was making individuals wealthy(this was not long ago), citizens of maine had found themselves being targeted by hundreds of somali's. kuligood halmar ayey usoo duuleen and ofcourse, the tax paying citizens were frantic over these sudden refugees that had taken up the small towns in large numbers in a such a short period of time(it even made it to CNN), so you tell me. Are these groups we speak off good for society in general?Do they have anything to contribute, other than total destruction?

Jacpher   

^Get the facts straight yaa Caajuuza I mean Caajiza lady. Maine never made a nomad wealthy in the history of Maine.

Speaking of Marc, he must have inspired you to snitch that old lady in your neighbor. Have you gone through jaajuusing her?

Baashi   

Tomboy, awoowe public assistance is just that a sefety net for the unemployed, the destitute, the people who, for whatever reason, have difficulty in making the ends meet. If Jupiter got a safety net you will have people showing up to collect the handout. Of course there will always be folks who abuse the system. This sort of problem trascends ethnicity or race.

What are you objecting to: poverty, destitute people trying to get whatever assistance they can get from whomever is willing to help, or generous welfare states that recognize the need to distribute wealth?

Blessed   

Marcas,

How much research did you do on this subject? Somali Euro'trash', that is..

The biggest new group is from Somalia , a Muslim country. More than 10,000 Somalis have moved to Leicester over the past two to three years, according to city officials. Many have come from the Netherlands , where, they complain, they could not find work and faced dispersal under the strict housing policy.

Some of the Somalis are highly skilled professionals and are integrating well into the business community, according to Odedra of the Asian business group. But others have moved into the poorest inner-city districts, such as the tatty streets behind the city railroad station, the usual destination for the poorest new arrivals, and where, according to Winstone, some have clashed violently with West Indians.

Somalis from Europe, either arrive in Britain as professionals and contribute to society straight away. Or they have the same issues as those that have arrived in the UK during the late 80s and the 90s.

Full article...

Also, read this...

Discussion i the House of Commons

The responses available to manage mass migration are as many and varied as the circumstances that arise. Clearly, it is for Government to determine the extent to which it permits migration of persons from abroad to the UK. Thereafter, it is incumbent on the whole community to give a proper welcome to new communities and recognise them as an asset: we estimate that there are now 42 Somali-run businesses in Leicester. Once admitted to the UK it is in everyone's interests to give practical support through public, private and voluntary sectors and assist the rapid acceptance and integration of new communities for the benefit of all. This leads to the issue of costs.

LOL@BAASHI. Bas bas, if you put it that way, waan ka qaleenaa dadkaas.

I didn't rat out on naagta just yet, but I did put the snitching idea to rest, for now.(some folks made me reconsider for the children's sake)

Jimcaale-waaye, since when does welfare make one wealthy?

C'mon eedo, that was sarcasm at its best.

Rumors of meel ay caydh taalo always starts with "lacag aa meel hebel sifiican u daadsan, ee nakeena aan qaraabanee", here comes the invisible wealth.

PS:JIMMY, Mar danbe yaan kaa maqlin " spell it out for me in a A-B-C format" jaacis jaaciskiisa

stoit   

Inkastoo ay cartu aysan fiicnay o qofwalba in uu shaqaysto ay munaasib ay tahay laakiinse wa in laqirtaa in aysan dadku isku awood ahayn ,isku aqoon ahayn ,duruuftana isku si aysan u haynin.

Qofkii cayrta aan kamaarmi karin in lagu caayo meeshii lagarabgali lahaa wa gardaro siday aniga ila tahay.

Sidii horay looga dhawaajiy oo kalena kuwa ay caytu kasoo go'ayso ayagaa awoodooda og o maykii ay awoodi waayan dantu waxay kukhasbi doonta in ay goyaan.

Inta kahoraysa hadii ay lugahooda ku istaagaan wa khayr hadii kalena dantaa u runsheegaysa.

Laakiin anagu waajibadkeena wa in an ayaga latalino sidii ay hor umarkooda ku hirgalin lahaayeen. Cay in aan ugu darno oo hadana aan aduunwaynaha kuhorceebayno wa fidno ,manafiicna ,sida ay aniga ilatahay.

if SOL prides its self on free speech, many of those who post threads on SOL are anti-free speech. this is very disappointing to see. I would like to add that are many intelligent people on this forum who have given me some constuctive critictism. We are all human and prone to mistakes, some more than others, but in my cases i would like to thanks all those who have been very frank in their opinions towards me.

MARC

i do have to say you are creative (names like euro-trash people and fictitious crime rates) but on serious note, i have a question and some advice.

question, why the name Marcus Smith?

Advice:

Leave the uncle Tomish attitude and be your self. with a name like yours and the way you speak of others, it comes of to others as a little fake or even worse, Uncle Tomish. Maybe the accent too but I could be wrong and that is the way people speak in your nick of the woods. Second, we too often readily criticize others when we should do a little introspection. Every Somali in this planet has something to say about others Somalis problems but nothing about himself. Lastly, never , ever generalize.

stoit   

Marcassmith

I think you are alright and i can only admire your courage but you must know by now that from insults can come no positives.

May this new year bring you new insights..amiin