Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH***I Have a Dream - A Somali Dream *** Video Exclusive

Thierry.   

Saxiib welcome to the SOL political section aka the lions den.

A place where the debates get more heated than a Fitness First Sauna

A.J.   

Welcome indeed sxb,

I have a question for you though, How are you a somali, with name like Marc Smith. that is about as white as name can get.

First, welcome here sxb. Secondly I have seen some of your videos, most of them are quite good but when you came up with this video you called "Euri-trash People" referring to somalis from other parts of W. Europe who came to UK as trash markaas ayaad x*** ka wareegtay. Who gave you the right to call other somalis as a trash people? Who the hell are you? BNP's Nick Griffin? Even he would not allow himself to use the terms you used.

stoit   

Hi everybody

I am also new here and hope to make some friends insha ALLAH.

No one has to be my friend though that need not friendship for to allow me to share my ideas and be kind enough to share yours however contradicting to mine they are is the honour that i seek.

I think macasssmith is very brave to have posted those videos and i personally hope that he not give up but learn from his mistakes and become a better communicater insha ALLAH.

As soon as i am also brave enough i will start posting videos on you tube as well. I have to admit that i am along way from that myself.

This Euro -Trash video made me really furious at you marc. You are not the one giving them food and housing? how selfish of you to insult ur own kind like that.

Trust me you will never achieve any thing postive or be able to change/improve anything until u change ur own perception about somalis. Dadkaan waxeey ahayn iska dhig dhigaayo yaa naga qabta? If u really thing that is civilised manner, ur lost dude. rephrase ur boring luctures and stop the I-am-smarter-than -all-my-ppl approach of urs.

that is it for today.

Ps. I wasted precious minutes watching ur useless lactures n that big ookiyaale. U owe an apology to somali community in UK.

thanks for your comments, really appreciate them and i respect them. but people are entitled to opinions and i am merely express mine.

thanks for welcoming me.

one of the problems with the somali community is there is very limited reach in communicating information. and this has caused many problems.

So I as marc as humble as i am . is shaping the discourse on somali social and political issues. i am not saying i am authority and i have all the knowledge but my views are been communicated to the masses - using a different medium - however controvesial and many people seem to believe them.

if you guys want to change my ideas, dont write in a hidden and private forum, get your ideas across to the masses by mobilising and organise yourselfs. this is also a lesson somalis need to learn to particiapte in poltics.

Organisation and mobilisation

Marc

^^ Im all for free speech and communicating among eachother and to the rest of the masses as well as exchanging views and ideas. Which at times might turn into debates and arguments (hopefully positive ones) However theres no need to sound condenscending in order to get your point across.

Rather taking this path weakens your arguments or opinion.

I can speak for myself when i say..No one is trying to change your ideas.But we dont need to wear "your cool" glasses to get our point across. My question to you is why are you posting all your videos in this hidden dark and private forum if it not to communicate to the masses?

Kool_Kat   

Welcome to SOL!!!

As for your Euro-Trash video, you're right - one is entitled to his/her opinion...However, all I've seen you say is point out the problems, why not suggest solutions...It is very easy for us (SOMALIS) to see the negatives in each other...I have yet to see you make any suggestions as to better those whom you speak of...

40% of all criminal activities with in the Somali community committed by Euro Trash people

LMAO walahi!!!!!!!!!! Intee ka keentay this number? Source plz...

A little advice though, lose the shades next time...When one is communicating with others - eye contact is the key, so try to look into the camera without the shades and have your say...You come across as someone who isn't comfortable with his own opinion, when you hide behind those shades...

PS, love those shades thou!!! :D

^lol...

KK, Shades-ka aan jeclahay, iyo shades-ka iska bixi ma iskeenaayaan.

LOL@ "I dreamt one day all euro-trash people would go back to where ever they came from."

You heard him Ngonge, go back to where you came from adeer.

Kool_Kat   

^Aaway horta odaygii saliida badnaa? LOL...

Ee waqti ookiyaale lagashto iyo waqtikale aa kala jiro, wah...Waana yaabe maxaa indhaha loo qarinaabo horta hore? Still, kool shades!

:mad: :mad: :mad: @ "odaygii saliida badnaa"

I think you meant to say the honourable, Sheikh Sharif Sheikh ahmed and his cocoa butter face.

About that pic, Che aa sawirka mar walbo wado ka xanaaqay, but will bring back sheikha sharafta leh very soooooooon.