Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Treachery by some; Glory to others!

Cige   

Originally posted by Mslm: Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

^^you dont feel sorry for the innocent people get killed in LA? why, yartu xaasid sana!

I detect hypocricy here.

Tell mr. Dabshid though you weren't speaking to me.

Where were your senses when Xamar was being run over by the XAbashi troops and you were cheering them on.
Mr Red Sea, where were you in 1998 when Hageysa was burning and where were you 1n 1991 till recently when South of Somalia (including mogadsihu) was burning and thousands of innocents fled their homes while other thousands were killed and others were slaved?

RedSea   

Dear Dabshid < :D ,

Do you honestly believe that Somalia is better today than it had been during the years of warlordism (keeping in mind that those same warlords are in the TFG today).

- Are you honestly telling me that Somalia is reborn today although there are Ethiopians army shelling people and raping women while dispalcing many other scores and forcing them out of their homes.

...and yet you expect me to believe your rants...i don't think so.

What do I believe?

I believe that Somaliland should be given status of soveireing state and thus reer Somaliland should be given what they want and deserve.

At the same time, I believe the wishes of reer Sool and Eastern Sanag should be respected and not forced to come into the fold with Somaliland if they dont' want to.

That being said make no mistake that people of those regions are divided thus explains the dispute of those regins by Somaliland and Puntland.

I furthermore believe it's wrong that southern Somalia should be invaded by external forces and that the TFG is corrupt and illegal entity which is serving the interests of not its people but Ethiopia. I also believe that Somali galbeed should be rescued and helped instead of being helped against.

All those are my sincere believes as individual.

BTW...I am muslim just like you, therefore cut the wadaadnimo crap. ;)

RedSea   

Hunguri,

Somali galbeed brothers that have been turned over to Ethiopia is one of many things that I opposed the current SL regime...I will make no secret of that and nay I have no intent to sugar code the truth. That is wrong without a question in my mind.

But when you want to request unbiased answer from Somalilander or want them to admit anything to you, you yourself have to be clean of any of that sort.

The TFG not only does something equivalant to that , but does actually did the unthinkeable which is bring them to Somalia to do kill at will, and you still support them and stand by that for that.

Wazzup saxib, can't you see where the trouble is occuring here.

make your political stances clear then if I am wrong to say that mr. Hunguri is pro TFG lad.

Cige   

Cige
:D

Red Sea= from Hargeysa, Somaliland...

But still you haven't answered my question i.e Where were you?

RedSea   

I was in Hargeysa itself being cuddled by my mother while the big explosions go off in the back ground, darn I lost some good sleep that day. It was about 4 a.m.

Think outside the box

Castro do me a favor and do the fallowing before you attack my opinion. Stand up straight. Don't twirl your hair, bite your nails, or rock back and forth. read my word again without correcting me. Hold your head up with confidence. Breathe deeply. still I am expressing my opinion Avoid mumbling When you state your opinion, speak calmly and confidently. don't play games.

old man intaas iyo kaftan wanaagsan. ;)

MMA, why aren't you doing your job. Ninyahow, I can't stand you for turning your back while others have a say and tune in whenever some individuals speak, its because of you that Jay isn't here anymore, and don't think I have forgotten.

Iisi, sister, iisi. It was an absolutely sarcastic post, made clearly even more by whom was addressed, Geeljire, who is not remotely close to what was accused to him.

I don't know how you missed the plain irony.

Hunguri   

Hunguri,

Somali galbeed brothers that have been turned over to Ethiopia is one of many things that I opposed the current SL regime...I will make no secret of that and nay I have no intent to sugar code the truth. That is wrong without a question in my mind.

But when you want to request unbiased answer from Somalilander or want them to admit anything to you, you yourself have to be clean of any of that sort.

The TFG not only does something equivalant to that , but does actually did the unthinkeable which is bring them to Somalia to do kill at will, and you
still support them and stand by that for that.

Wazzup saxib, can't you see where the trouble is occuring here.

make your political stances clear then if I am wrong to say that mr. Hunguri is pro TFG lad.

Saaxiib, you are much better. Masha-Allah. As long as you oppose your administration over the injustice and acts of crime against the Somali Galbeed, I must say a big improvement. To your answer over my support of the TFG. Saaxiib, You cant compare the current affairs of the South to the one of the North. Act of crime against the civilians is zero tolerance in my dictionary. However, I support and will support the skeleton of the goverment. I know, there is poor technical and managerial capacity,nepotism and corruption. Never the less, for 17 years of anarchy and chaos we have nothing better compared. So, maalin uun ayaa raggeedii imanayaa!

^ :D

Sxb, Somaliland has borders, it never wanted anything more nor less than its internationally known borders.

Besides, if my memory serves me correctly, it was a prominent Puntland official who once discribed these regions as "useless barren hills, worthy of no ones' blood". If that is how Puntland sees these regions, they can volunteerly quit claiming it and leave to those who value it.

Fabregas   

Somaliland has border which supposedly date back to the British era of colonialism. But we know that the British are not around today nor were they in 1991. So how did the S.N.M decide to incorporate all these cities such as Lasanod as being part and parcel of their territory without any vote or consent from its residents? Even if 99% of Reer Lasanod rejected Somaliland you and many others would be still be claiming this as part of Somaliland simply due the line drawn by the British. I say there is something deeply wrong with this, wouldnt you agree?

^^I am affraid to say that is an inherent misinformation about Somaliland's restoration of soveriegnty.

The SNM never decided anything on its own. Somaliland came about because of a communal consensus.

Wixii lagu saxeexay 1991kii ee lagu dhaartay ayay Somaliland ka dhalatay.

It isn't only some in Lascaanood that oppose Somaliland. You can find indivituals who oppose Somaliland in every region. Eventhough these people may predominate in certain districts or region, yet we collectively see them as "anti Somaliland" and as far as these are concerned they make a minority in Somaliland. It isn't unique to Somaliland to have people of different opinions and point of views, we respect their position but this country can't afford to be divided into mini-me-lands.

Fabregas   

quote:Wixii lagu saxeexay 1991kii ee lagu dhaartay ayay Somaliland ka dhalatay.

Then why claim the British borders all the way near Garowe? And you still havent answered my question:If 99% of Reer Lasanod rejected Somaliland you would still firmly believe that they are still part and parcel of Somaliland due to the colonial borders! I am right or wrong? In other words no what matter the British Colonial is inherited by Somaliland!