Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

I'm shocked by what our somali men do!!!

originaly posted by fly-stil

Thats the goal Gediid but you men waa kirif kirif badan tihiin axsaanka aaba idinkaga sii daro!

loooooooooool ............i think women has more kirif kirif than men,and when ever we show them the mercy side of our habit they take the opposite side, i mean come on why not say honestly what ladies want in face to face with man, all we see aftooor and way cadhootay........how many times,

Xafsa   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

quote:Men are like tiles you lay 'em down right the first time you can walk all over them.

Or was it the other way around, Flying-still?
Could be if you men got the skills! ;)

qac qaac walaalkiis even though its true that allah did allow men to marry more than one wife...you have to remember that there are a set of rules and regulations that need to be fulfilled. And even if my hubby does meet them...I don't have to be happy about it...I won't stand in his way but I won't be there to see him come home from another womens house. But I have to remember that anything is possible and that what I would do in that situation only Allah knows.

guys we all have to remember that men who take the responsibilites of raising a family very seriously would not take up another wife in this day and age. They say it takes a village to raise a child...but now a days there is no village so the kids need the undivided attention of both their parents. Y'all feel me?

Ameenah...true, being a b!tch aint gonna help no one! I think its about time we tried the sweet thing for a minute! more of this---> smile.gif instead of this ----> :mad:

Qac Qaac   

ameenah abaydiis waxaan umaleen, in aad xooga kululaaday. ee pls biyo qaboow cab, ramadaan na waalagu jiraaye ee dar alle u dag. pls don't talk out of emotions. pls don't say what i see around me that is not a fact. pls present your case with facts and quotes ok.

bee or barwaaqo, abaayo maxaa maanta dhan iskaga daba wareegaysaa, maxaa jira iska admit garee in a xooga ubadantahay dhinaca westiga. idinko umaleenaya in ay tahay ilbax nimo.

sisters i ased u guys this question 3times, and u r not answering, true believer is the one who believes islam even when it is against him/her. i know in reality every women don't like to share. but imagine if your sister was the one with out the man, coz we know now, that women are more then men. no doubt, so u all telling me, every women should get one men, that is impossible coz the # of men is too small compare to women. so what shall we do the left women who are not married. r u sisters saying, they should practice lezbionism, coz they still have that drive to need men. but every men is taken, now what is the solution.

girls we reasoned with u guys, a lot of times, but if u don't see this pt, then i must you, u must be blind. or may allah then give hadaya

Paragon   

Flying-Still

Well, I must applaud you for confessing to female's -you-know-what-ness-. It takes alot of courage to come clean about it, aint it? smile.gif

Anyway, I think there is one factor which majority of Somali men and women don't usually see as being important, it is that deliberated study of your first choice. There are many brothers I know of, who, after 3 or 4 years of marriage had either taken another wife or divorced their brides, basing their actions on - 'Ka fiirsasho xumo[/b. Rushing to relationships is itself detrimental to any relationship of the likes of marriage or partnership for life. What we need to put in place is a system of screening, whcih enables the person's conceptions (about the other), to evolve by the duration in which their potential suiter is under critical observation. If you do study now, and want to get married, then, it means your concentration is impaired. So finish your studies first and then come down to the marriage business.

I intend to get married once, and live through it once... one wife to share with one life with...

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Qac Qaac your point is understood.

true believer is the one who believes islam even when it is against him/her.

Thats absoLuteLy true.

Yes the women outnumber the men-that too is understood.

so u all telling me, every women should get one men,

No and Yes.

so what shall we do the left women who are not married.

This is obviousLy too broad-we shouLdnt reaLLly dweLL on this too much because the fact of the matter is men(generaLizing i know)nowadays can not even fuLfiLL their husbandLy duties to wifey numero uno...so why bite off more than you can chew!Men in this day and age specificaLLy men in the west shouLd not be marrying more than one wife<---no need for an expLanation here-im sure you aLL know where im going with this.You Cant ALways Have Your Cake and Eat it TOO!

Everytime this topic is brought into discussion the guys aLways say its permitted we can have more than one wife-IsLam permitts.How come they dont discuss the stipuLations that come with that duty?How can one seek wife number two when one can not properLy provide for wife number one?And whatever happened to the chiLdren?They need a stabLe home fiLLed with harmony and Love.ONe has to be abLe to satisfy wife number one in every way possibLe-incLuding any chiLdren before one can even think about wife number two.ONe has to set their seLfish desires aside for the betterment of their chiLdrens weLfare and wife.The chiLdren need a father thats there aLL the time-to heLp them and guide them-im sure you aLL know one of the reasons why youth today out of controL and Lost is because they Lack a good roLe modeL fatherLy speaking of course.

r u sisters saying, they should practice lezbionism, coz they still have that drive to need men. but every men is taken, now what is the solution.

NO one is suggesting Lesbianism as a soLution-that is HARAM.Drive or No Drive-everyone has their Life set out-these women wiLL get a man if they were meant to have one and they wont if they werent.

And since when did Leaving for work to another country become a reason to marry another woman and hide it from your first wife?If the intention of the man was a good one and he onLy wanted to fuLfiLL his duties, he wouLd have discussed this with his first wife no?Otherwise why hide and beat around the bush-because having muLtipLe partners is permitted right?What is he hiding?

Qac Qaac   

lucky sis u r right. the man should first take care of his 1st wife yes, i agree then if he still wants another one he should go for it. but that was the arguement bout.

anyways atleast now we have come into middle ground, which is, man should have good reason to go for 2nd. and u sisters should never say, my husband would never marry another wife. cool.

HONEY-D   

One thing i dont understand is why is it as soon as men go back home they marry another wife. Is it worth loosing their wives and kids cuz thats wat happens in most cases. :(

I think we defenitely have some incredible problems when it comes to marital relationships in our culture. I always grew up thinking that you receive what you get . Therefore treat others just like you want to be treated. Seems, thats rarely the case in relationships. I agree with some of you in here. I think when 2 people marry they have responsibilities towards themselves and their kids. They each should invest in making the other party happy if not whats the point? Somali men YES have alot of faults. But ladies aren’t better either, when a man isn’t treating you right instead of trying to change him.......LEAVE HIM! Im not saying people shouldn’t work things out, but some mistakes are impossible to forgive.

Shaqsii.....YES theirs alot of men that leave angels. Theirs plenty of good women out there who are being disrespected and mistreated on a daily basis.

Women have huge problems, lack self respect, lack of confidence, blurred vision ect...

Men have huge problems too, lack of respect towards anything thats good, ect....

but i have a solution for our problems.......its the greatest book of all times

Its called the KURAN read it, learn it, live by it,...believe me you’ll see life in a different light!

Peace N luv 2 all ;)

Abdinuur   

Why not learn from your parents and live the lives they have lived or even better?

Why not follow the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammed (SWC)?

You guys are killing with all this nig-nagging, back-n-forth, no-one is listening, type of discussion...totally pointless.

What kind of modeling is this?

Yo I'm out!

Xalimo7   

Maybe I'm from an old school, in which Btfl Somali Women still has important tenets toward their fellow wonderfull Somali Men. I have no doubt then that the same is true for millions of Somali men. But yes there are some of us (winnie Ladies) who favor Men in western, you know Men who wear Thongs, if that is what you worship ,then you have no window of opportunity to our Somali men,but just to Insult and spread Hatred, Grow up quickly and respect your fellow county Somali Men, after all there is no other men better then our Somali Brohters, may i say More.

see you dude.

Macalin   

But yes there are some of us (winnie Ladies) who favor Men in western, you know Men who wear Thongs,

-----LOL

I keep hearing more things~ thongs and Tiles among em!...Where Ru from again? Men in Thongs?-the pic gives me chills...

Blessed   

Flying Still!

I hear ya! One of my adeeros (well I just call him adeero) told me the secrets of keeping a dude in line. I might post something on it another time cos he had some very workable ideas...

Qac Qaac!

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

ameenah abaydiis waxaan umaleen, in aad xooga kululaaday. ee pls biyo qaboow cab, ramadaan na waalagu jiraaye ee dar alle u dag. pls don't talk out of emotions. pls don't say what i see around me that is not a fact. pls present your case with facts and quotes ok.

First of all, as an emotional being, I can't but help to make an emotional analyses of the world. Secondly, If you look at my first post I have actually sided with the men by pointing out their *reasons* for taking another wife. I did not oppose polygamy, I do not oppose it and for as long as remain a believer I will not. You (Qac Qaac) seem to be eager for me to, but I don't icon_razz.gif

I do have my preferences - but thats on me, and I don't think not wanting to share your husband takes you out of the fold of Islam - unless of course you have daliil.

What concernes me, is the manner in which certain Muslim men who practice polygamy treat their women. It seems to me many have mistook Allahs devine allowance to marry more than one wife as a licence to take up a few 'xareem'. I say xareem, because in most cases one of the wifes isn't given her full rights as one!

There are no books on its practice laakin judging from your statement - men who go aboroad and marry a little girl don't do it out of nobility or do they? Marrying a second wife becuase the first one gets on your last nerves (as you said) isn't exactly a good reason .. or is it?

If you read Baashi and Noble Savages posts you'll get my meaning. ;)

and for the islamic opinion....

"Marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with them, then only one or one that your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice." (Qur'an 4:3)

"You will never be able to deal justly between wives however much you desire (to do so). But (if you have more than one wife) do not turn altogether away (from one), leaving her in suspense..." (Qur'an 4:129)

Now, you give me qoutes on the suppossed westernised, islamic opposing Somali women - or is that some thing you wrote down because it sounded good?