Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

I'm shocked by what our somali men do!!!

valerie   

Bisharo..stop being rude..i can talk about lots of offending issues bout u men 2..so dont get me started..besides..periods..r not something we made up..its how its meant to be..(creation)...if u've got questions..i suggest u ask the most closer females ..in ur family..preferably sis..ma..etc..dont publish this in public..plz..ur a disgrace to the male community...

LuCkY   

I thought Bishaaro was a femaLe name?When did that change?

VaL i dont think thats what Bishaaro meant...

This is what happens when you don't keep your husband tired and happy at home(Period)

Period meaning the End of it...not the period you have in mind.

underdog   

try a mathematical approach:

*Restricting each and every man to have only one wife is not practical

In the USA, women outnumber men by 7.8 million. New York alone has one million more females as compared to the number of males, and of the male population of New York one-third are gays i.e sodomites. The U.S.A as a whole has more than twenty-five million gays. This means that these people do not wish to marry women. Great Britain has four million more females as compared to males. Germany has five million more females as compared to males. Russia has nine million more females than males. God alone knows how many million more females there are in the whole world as compared to males.

Even if every man got married to one woman, there would still be more than thirty million females in U.S.A who would not be able to get husbands (considering that America has twenty five million gays). There would be more than four million females in Great Britain, 5 million females in Germany and nine million females in Russia alone who would not be able to find a husband.

Suppose my sister happens to be one of the unmarried women living in USA, or suppose your sister happens to be one of the unmarried women in USA. The only two options remaining for her are that she either marries a man who already has a wife or becomes public property. There is no other option. All those who are modest will opt for the first.

In Western society, it is common for a man to have mistresses and/or multiple extra-marital affairs, in which case, the woman leads a disgraceful, unprotected life. The same society, however, cannot accept a man having more than one wife, in which women retain their honourable, dignified position in society and lead a protected life.

Thus the only two options before a woman who cannot find a husband is to marry a married man or to become public property. Islam prefers giving women the honourable position by permitting the first option and disallowing the second.

Polygamy solves the problem of adultery among men, who by nature are polygamous, or are not happy with their wives, It prevents the prevalence of AIDS and other similar diseases arising from illicit sexual relations among people of loose morals.

It minimizes divorce as men are given the option to marry other women of their choice without divorcing their present wives. This subsequently, prevents the occurrence of juvenile delinquencies among children of broken families.

Furthermore, polygamy gives the opportunity for more unmarried women to be married, considering the fact that women exceed men in number. This in turn eliminates fornication and prostitution, thus greatly reducing the number of children born out of wedlock. Unfortunately, children born out of wedlock are being ostracized in the same way as their mothers are being look down by the society. In polygamy, children are recognized as legal offspring of their fathers just as their mothers are respected as legally married women.

There are several other reasons, why Islaam has permitted limited polygyny, but it is mainly to protect the modesty of women.

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY UNDERDOG:

It minimizes divorce as men are given the option to marry other women of their choice without divorcing their present wives.

I have agreed with what you have written up untiL this^^^^^point.

I mean how is the men being given more options to marry other women of their preference going to reduce divorce?I dont get it...besides who said men are the onLy ones opting for divorce?What if the women arent happy with their current mate?

Cont...Thnx...gLad i couLd heLp.

This is ridiculous, pathetic and foolish. This is going back and forth and what did I learn from reading your arguments? I learned to stick to my oppinons which was unhappy marriage=divorce, man wants second wife=divorce, man can't take care of children=divorce. Well...I have a simple solution to my problems.

.:peace n luv:.

Pebbles   

Another forum about gender battle! yeayyyyyyyyyyy it just makes you all excitd doesn't it?

walahi inimadena waa miskin yaal... how come u haven't started your own thread whining about "Xalimos", instead of supporting theirs?

Iffah   

^^ Right.

Pebbles, you haven't looked around much eh, for you'd see there are more threads of them whining about "xaliimos" than there are of us complaining about them ;)