Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

I'm shocked by what our somali men do!!!

maasha allaah, dadka qaarkood sida ee topic kaan uuga doodeen waa cajaaib. waa wax lagu farxo generation keena inaan saan u fikireeno inleen waa annaka kuwi wax ka badali lahaay berri.

wiilasha qaarkood nagala qeyb galay discussion kaan aad baa ugu mahadsantihiin fikrad yaasha aa noo soo jeediseen, waan u baahneen inaan maqalno ur side of the story as well. we know that it takes 2 4 tango!

I suggest we start making changes now, so who ever is engaged now men or woman or thinking of getting merried, raadki hore ha raacina mid cusub aan sameeeno. dadki hore wax badan bey naga qaseen and we r left 2 deal with it. (sad but true!) SHALL WE MAKE BETTER WORLD 4 DA NXT GENERATION AND 4 US AS WELL?? LET DA WORLD HAVE NEW ROLE-MODELS!!!

I REST MY CASE!!

1 GOD, 1 PROPHET, 1 RELIGION, 1 NATION, 1 SOMALIA = US!!! keep loving keep reaching

HASTALA VISTA BABY, C U LATER ALIGATORS!

CIAO

Xafsa   

Flying-Still

Well, I must applaud you for confessing to female's -you-know-what-ness-. It takes alot of courage to come clean about it, aint it?

Jamaal-11 It doesn't take alot fo courage but a knowledge of the truth.

we take our share of the blame its about time you men did too! ;)

Qac Qaac   

ameenah i read all your writings and what u post, and it didnot make sense to me. but anyways i would give your the better of the doubt, and say i know u mean it in a good way, as for the argument between us, i will end it here. coz is no pt of me and u keep going back and forth, and proving each other wrong.

we shouldn't argue to win loose situation, we should argue win win situation ok, so we could learn from each other. anyways as right now u won. mash'allah feel how u wanna feel, have one husband, don't share him if u want, is up to you, no more arguing. peace

Im curious people..how many of you here are married?? How many are talking out of experience and how many are just going on about what they not know but heard?

Im not married but Im just feeling ma way smile.gif Not an expert in marital blunders yet.

The somali men you are talking about lady are just attention seekers who want to boost their ego that they got laid to a young ting!. :eek:

Listen sis. Say a sis in hargeisa or burco wants to hook up with friends back in the western world or wants a new life, wouldnt it be an easy option to hook up with a guy who has the citizenship and money to take her to the UK or USA. I know somali men go their to boost their moral and some go their for a good cause but what about the young sista who accepts the man even if he is 60! :mad: . It takes two to tango sis. I suugest that your next post should be:

'Why do young somali women back home accept older men'!. Chao.

Peace.

Cont batch

continental Batchelor, abowgiis, nin topic kaan ka kululaaday baa u ektahay ma wax baa isku ogtahay?

Gabdhaha jooga soomaaliya oo guursanaaya niman odiyaal eh just because in ey geeyaan europe ama america, ma is weydiisay sababta ku kallifeeso?

makugu soo dhacday in ey rabaan nolol fiican, safe environment wich provides food and shelter.

Dadkaan xaaladooda waa la fahmi karaa laakiin waxaa iga madow nimanka soomaaliyeed europe xaasaskooda iyo caruurtooda la jooga dhib aad u weyn haysanin sababta ku kallifeesa wax yaalaha qaarkood ee ku dhaqaaqaayaan.

Ninka europe jooga ma gabadha soomaaliya joogda dhibka haysato maa isagana hayso.

Income support and child benefit oo halahaasoo caruur buu qaataa, qabadha soomaaliya joogda irsaqaas maa soo galo.

waxa aad ka doo deysit marka kow ka fiirso, iska dood ma aha, topic ga sida uu yahay uuga hadal hadii kalena iska dhaaf!!!!

see u later aligator, ciao bella!

valerie   

One simple statement my friend always used to repeat..she says,..girlfriend..."What leads men to do things is not their brains its their dicks.."..if it offends anyone(especially guys)..sorry..it's just a say..and its my friend's words..and i think it make all sense..

valerie   

One simple statement my friend always used to repeat..she says,..girlfriend..."What leads men to do things is not their brains its their lower tools(u know wat i mean).."..if it offends anyone(especially guys)..sorry..it's just a say..and its my friend's words..and i think it make all sense.. :D:D

Originally posted by valerie:

One simple statement my friend always used to repeat..she says,..girlfriend..."What leads men to do things is not their brains its their lower tools(u know wat i mean).."..if it offends anyone(especially guys)..sorry..it's just a say..and its my friend's words..and i think it make all sense..
:D:D

hey val! so tell me did you gal-f told u what leads xalimos to be strickly farah-phobic, shack up with a low life, get divorced after a year with lil baby and cry for ever!! :confused: hey at least, according to your friend, us faraxs have a reason. is it that all of you cant think straight w/o a farax! plz! u know what floats to the top! lol! remember early bird gets the worm! lol...but if u snooze u lose! :eek:

valerie   

wallalo ruby...i said no offense at start..u see ...farax's do a lot of things in life..dat are wrong..and when u ask them why..?--i dont know..i couldn't resist..so wat.. i am a man..or i am allowed to have 4 wives..Plz..is dat wat u guys think makes u more of a man/ actions of a proper muslim..All the guys dat still do dat..Just grow up..it aint cool/ gangsta style(as most of u think) anymore..

bishaaro, macaanto ciid maba la gaarinee??

waa naga horeysaa haye?

abaayo nimanki wax kasto waa lagu barooweeyay iimaan yuuq ee kusoo wada bexeen, maxaa lagu sameen karaa??? Xal noo soo raadi abaayadiis

until then, faraj qeyr qaba aan ALLA ka sugeynaa!!