Sign in to follow this  
haldhaa

I need an advice from anyone who can help

haldhaa   

My muslim brothers and sisters I need a big advice

I have this friend, well she's morethan a friend we are pratically family. she's inlove with this guy who lives in Africa and she lives in Euripe, but that's not the problem coz she's doing everything in her power to bring him here,and she sends money to him every month.

labo bilood ka hor I went to Africa alaab qaali ah beey iigu dhiibtay waxeeyna i tidhi soo ogoow xaaladiisa, she says she trust him but she wanted me to find out if he was a liar or not. She didn't knew this guy for longe it was love at firts site. waxeey isla joogeen only 2weeks

markaan tagay Africa 2months a go isaga wuxuu daganaa magaalada aan tagay ma ahee mid u dhaw

magaalada aan tagay waxaan ku bartay famil cusub oo dariska ah.

The lady of the house was a very nice and gentle lady but she's married to nin aad u xun I mean in every way.

he doesn't respect her or himself, habeenkiyoo dhan wuu qayilayaa malintina markuu hurdaya mooyee markuu soo jeedo iyada iyo caruurtuu dilayaa they have 7 children and sh's 8 month pregnant.

waxeey haysataa suuq yar oo aay ka hesho their daily bread wuxuuna ka qaataa lacagta uu jaadka ku gadan lahaa hadeey wax fiican helin malintaa he beats her to death

markaan joogay a week waxaan aaday magaalada uu jooga my friend's future husband. waxaan u diray my cousing oo daganaa magaalada uu joogay isagaan ugu dhiibay alaabti waxaana ku iri guriga keen. wuu u geeyay waxuuna yidhi galabta buu imanayaa

markii la gaadhay galabtii baa albaabka la soo qaraacay oo waxaa yimid ninki guursan rabay saaxiibtay, oo aad yaabeyso siduu u labisanyahay aad moodo inuu yahay the president. wiilki yaraa baa ka furay, well guess who was it? he was ninki dariska ahaa I saw him but isaga imuunan arag wiilki yaraa baan ku iri ma joogto ku dheh oo bari u imoow,wuu baxay ninki.

markiba waxaan ku soo laabtay magaaladi hore to make sure inuu joogo isagi coz waxaa jira dad badan oo isku eg I was right it was him xaaskiisi baa igu tidhi magaaladaa buu jiraa coz inan ay ilma habreed yihiin baa lacag u soo dirta oo dhoof u wada and inanta she was talking about is my friend

hada waan soo laabtay and my friend wants me to tell her everything, but I know igama rumeysaneyso coz marki horeba waxaan ku iri sideed nin aadan aqoon u lahayn u guursaneysaa so she knew that I was against it before I went to Africa

and I don't want to destroy her dreams but I can't let her get hurt by this guy habaar qabaha ah

She's blinded by his love I don't know if she will blieve me so what should I do? here is what I need help with, how to tell her that the guy she's marrying has a wife,7kids and one on the way. I know islamic religion alows men to marry 4wives if he can traat them equally, but this guy doesn't even deserve one wife

so help me what should I do

Ibtisam   

erm, can't you write in one language or the other. confused now :confused:

she is in love in 2weeks, with a guy who have 7kids and one on the way.

why do you care, she is not blind, or is she? its her life i guess, she'll soon fall out of love after the 7kids drive her mad. there is nothing you can do, relax and she'll learn from her own mistakes.

cheers

Cara.   

If I got a penny every time I heard variations on this lament...well, I'd have about 8 or 9 pennies...

Dear haldhaa, just tell her the man she thinks she loves has a wife and 7/8 kids, and that he abuses his wife and kids. It's your responsibility to warn her. It's her call whether she believes you or not. Even if she doesn't, what's the worse that can happen? He arrives, they marry, he knocks her about, she (hopefully) leaves him. From then on she'll know better than to trust strangers over her close friends.

Ibtisam   

^^hang on a sec, she does not know :eek: :eek:

trust gets you in strange places. how the hell can she not know, i thought somalis know everything about each other :rolleyes:

in that case, beat him up and threaten him to leave her alone. :D

Haldhaa,

Walaalo ma arko wax dilemma ah oo jirta halkan. Saaxiibadaa waa inaad ilowba ilow runta usheegtid. Iyadey jirtaa sidey hadalkaaga uqaadandoonto, laakiin adigu uma aamusi kartid. If you consider yourself a good friend, you must tell her. You have no other option.

haldhaa   

thanks walaalayaal and sorry about the two language it's just that I am cuonfuse about this situation I am going to met her now and tell her everything telt's hope to God she blieves me

ii soo duceeya

Jafarel.   

She couldnt find decent guys in Europe, went to Africa and met a complete loser,...well, dont they say love is blind? But I guess she's 'blinder'....

I say:

Let your friend forget about this guy with 7.5 kids. Repent to Allah for her part in this relationship and ask Allah to guide a young, handsome and loving guy towards her...

Upon you be peace..

subxanallah, dhiiga igu karay seriously how dare he? beats up his pregnant wife, the mother of his 7children? He should be stoned to death, no he should be beaten untill he coughs up blood, no..what am I saying.. where are my pills :confused:

walaalo tell your friend(If you are a reall one) that her soon-to-be husband is a loser and abuser. and if she hates you for that, let her. She'll know the truth one way or the other ma aha?

-------------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

subxanallah, dhiiga igu karay seriously how dare he? beats up his pregnant wife, the mother of his 7children? He should be stoned to death, no he should be beaten untill he coughs up blood, no..what am I saying.. where are my pills :confused:

walaalo tell your friend(If you are a reall one) that her soon-to-be husband is a loser and abuser. and if she hates you for that, let her. She'll know the truth one way or the other ma aha?

-------------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

eheheheheheheh, ala qosol badanaa gabartaan, kulahaa where are my pills? :D:D:D:D

Dadkii Liberary-ga kujiray aaba igu qoslay sidaan u qoslaayay darteed, kixkixkixkixkixkix.... :D

As for the sister in need of advices, I would say, don't worry, it become the norm thesedays to fall in love with guys who are mastered with the art of lies, and that is what many girls are atunned into, because if you tell them the truth, they will immediately reject you for sure.

hodman   

Tell her and even if she doesn't believe you right away at least the seeds of doubt will have been planted which should eventually jolt her out of this dazed state she's in now.Good luck.

Ibtisam   

Alle-ubaahne seems to be justfiying the lies. cajjib. so now it is womens fault that a guy who beats his wife and has 7kids lies about it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

Haldhaa: Saaxibtaa waa xayawaamad. Maxaa ayada ku watay nin weli geel jire ah oo Somalia dhex kaduudo? Aniga sheekooyinka noocaan ah markaan maqlo labo fiilo aa iskay taabato!

nuune   

^^^ More girls from qurbaha are turning to the Geeljire System as it is the only remaining choice for them, everythnig else is gone, marka hala yaabin inantaasi haddii ay damacdey nin jooga soomaaliya oo geeljire ah, dookheeda waaye smile.gif

haldhaa   

waad mahadsantihiin dhamaantiin walaalayaal mataan u sheegi lahaa laakiin wax kalaa naga soo dhaxgalay barina waa ciid insa-alaah so waan sugayaa inta ciida laga baxayo coz she's so happy now and I think I should let her enjoy her happiness for the time been

after ciid I'm going to tell her insha-alaah iyadeey jirtaa hadeey i aamini lahayd iyo hadii kale laakiin aniga xaq baa iga saaran inaan runta u sheego right? and I care about her

and by the way this geeljire wuxuu joogaa Uganda

Arawella   

Huh... The best course of action to save your friend from an abusive gold-digger is to seek the assistance of Cheaters. Logical miyananhayen? This will be Cheaters chance to globalise their enterprise while your friend is saved from such an entrapment. :D