Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

EURO 2004...

pearl   

its high time the Italian FA resign Trappatoni and his mad Tacticts to histories waste bin.

C.Zannetti, Veiri, Camoranesi, Del Peirio and (the biggest primadona in football after henry) Totti should have been shot after the first game :mad: :mad:

how dare!!!! :mad: :mad:

hater!...stop playin hatin..u know italy is gona take the cup..... iscun!

For real Pearl

am the azzuri's biggest fan, and am left depressed by the tactics of a senial old man :mad:

How can he sub Cassano and Del Piero who where reaking havoac and leave the donkey veiri up front, a player distinctly unfit who couldnt even jump to prevent the sweden goal

I just hope Lippi takes over after this doomed Campaign, Italy doesnt deserve such a negative manager

WingA   

this thing is dodgy blad.. i swear, some of my players havent got updated..lool..

and Italy?? man, they let me down big time.. buffon played great but i dont know what happened to them.. even duh i got some players from dream team on there.. i knew somehow they wont win sh!t..

peez..

NGONGE   

The Holland versus the Czech Republic game was one of the best I’ve ever watched. It’ll go down in history as a great game. It was end-to-end stuff. It had five goals, thirty-five attempts on target (and many more off target), great runs from midfield, last ditch defending and a few superstar players at the peak of their game. Even the referee was great for once! I’ll be surprised if such a spectacle is repeated again in this tournament. In that game alone we’ve seen why Pavel Nedved is the European player of the year and why Chelsea had paid that much money for the Dutch winger Arjen Robben (sp?).

I’m not a betting man but if I were, then I would bet that both teams would not make it to the final. Heh.

I’m going for Greece to make it to at least the semis (they’re in route to face the English or the French – neither had set the world alight so far). They’ve finally won a game in the European Championships (their first win ever), they’re staging the Olympic games and hopefully they’ll go far in this tournament (has to come in threes – like Buses, right?).

:D

N.O.R.F   

^^are you serious mate?

I think your still feeling the effects of watching the Czech vs Holland game with a 'dhaan buuran' :D . I advice you to stay off the stuff bro!

NGONGE   

Heh. O ye of little faith. On their form so far, it’s very feasible that the Greeks, should they meet the English or the French, will trounce either till kingdom come, saaxib. Both teams have been short on inventiveness and endeavour. The French strikers keep getting on each other’s way and hardly get a touch of the ball. Zidane is going to run out of steam sooner or later, while Pires needs one good crunching tackle to make him shy away from the game. The English too have their own problems. They have no creative players apart from Scholes (who keeps getting substituted because of his asthma) and their attack consists of Wayne Roony only. He’s very likely to receive a yellow card tonight (if not a red as the Croatians already promised). If either team meets the Greeks in the next round, I’ll be rooting for the Greeks to give these prima donnas a through thrashing. :rolleyes:

gk = 13

dr = -1

dl = 10

dc = 5

ml = 0

mc = 5

mr = 0

am = 2

fc = -1

fc = 8

Total = 41

My i take this oppotunity to render my utter disgust with The Sun aka the S.C.U.M. How do sciender and Van Da Vart no score any points at all :mad: :mad:

But bing the brit i am i shall take it on the chin redface.gif and hold a stiff upper lip smile.gif

Viking   

Issakson Sweden________11p

RB Puyol Spain_________ 7p

CB Nesta Italy_________ 8p

LB Silvestre France____ 1p

RM Seedorf Holland_____-1p

DM Vieira France_______-1p

AM Deco Portugal_______ 2p

LM Vicente Spain_______11p

Rosicky Czech Rep._____ 3p

Mista Spain ___________ 0p

Tomasson Denmark_______10p

Total__________________ 51p

Paragon   

.... and their attack consists of Wayne Roony only. He’s very likely to receive a yellow card tonight (if not a red as the Croatians already promised).

:D I really have no comments! smile.gif

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

About Greece going to Semis,,,,,,

aah France to the Semis you reckon Norf