Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

EURO 2004...

pearl   

lol....not true. we might not watch euro soccer...yes soccer guys..not football...but we do watch the world cup...and i make sure to not to miss a single game...even if it means waking up 2am to watch it. :( .which happened last time....but it was worth seeing senegal playin and those damn koreans..walaahi..these guys are soo fast and with hardly little or no defense..lol..lol..they never quit..anyways where is the next world cup held at?.....

mostly we watch basketball and hockey( :( .kinda sad calgary lost..those bloody americans :mad: buying off ur best players..the last time canada won was back in the 70s....and it aint our flaut..these greedy players learn from the best and then decide to play for u.s....what happened to their morals?)

anyways how did u get choice ur team..cuz i cant seem to..and no it aint cuz am a girl its just that I don’t have much time to look around the site..

do u guys know how much it costs to see the world cup games live....like the final 4 games or so..cuz insha allah that will be my hajj for 2006...inconsidering all expenses...preferably somewhere where i dont need binoculars.. :cool:

Originally posted by pearl:

lol....not true. we might not watch euro soccer...yes soccer guys..not football...but we do watch the world cup...and i make sure to not to miss a single game...even if it means waking up 2am to watch it. which happened last time....but it was worth seeing senegal playin and those damn koreans..walaahi..these guys are soo fast and with hardly little or no defense..lol..lol..they never quit..anyways where is the next world cup held at?.....

mostly we watch basketball and hockey. kinda sad calgary lost..those bloody americans :mad: buying off ur best players..the last time canada won was back in the 70s....and it aint our flaut..these greedy players learn from the best and then decide to play for u.s....what happened to their morals?)

anyways how did u get choice ur team..cuz i cant seem to..and no it aint cuz am a girl its just that I don’t have much time to look around the site..

do u guys know how much it costs to see the world cup games live....like the final 4 games or so..cuz insha allah that will be my hajj for 2006...inconsidering all expenses...preferably somewhere where i dont need binoculars.. :cool:

looooooool :D @ pearl, that word "soccer" sounds soo messed up :eek: and we don't use so be careful here ;):D . Its a shame you lot don't get to see real football. But to be honest if I lived in Canada I would everything to not miss a single match. I've been in Toronto and got to admit its really nice place.

World cup 2006 will be held in Germany if you would like to know. Ice Hockey only seems fun when those ****** hit each other with the sticks :D .

NGONGE   

Even if you didn’t say you were a girl, Pearl your post more than gave it away.

** Patronising Mode On **

Do you like Totti and Beckham?

** Patronising Mode off **

hee hee :D

N.O.R.F   

i have images of smoke liden Rooms, with Half empty Cups of Tea and a mysterious Blue Bag which's contents seem to have disappeared

looool, nah bruv yr mistaking me for Winger,,,, :D

I'm leaning towards just staying and wtching the footy here, thats how much i've been looking forward to it, plus a disorganised trip with a disorganised team aint my idea of a well earned holiday,,, but u never know, i have been know to just get up and go,,,

WingA   

this is my team guys..

Team 1: Midaynta

Team Cost: £49.5m

Player Club Position Value

Buffon Italy Goalkeeper £5.5m

Nesta Italy Defender £6.0m

Couto Portugal Defender £4.0m

Paulo Ferreira Portugal Defender £3.0m

A Cole England Defender £5.0m

Sneijder Holland Midfielder £4.5m

van der Vaart Holland Midfielder £4.5m

Smicer Czech Republic Midfielder £3.0m

Valeron Spain Striker £4.5m

Morientes Spain Striker £5.0m

Tomasson Denmark Striker £4.5m

Ahh some interesting new teams.

So Far the only team i trully fear is the ^^^^^^^ but we shall see am very optimistic about my Selections Mourino watch out :cool:

That Weisel Sijneder is a sick player man Hope Roma are watchin him :D

WingA   

Norf,

i see ur not saying anything about my team..lool.. whats up bruv?? i got a good team and half million left to send back home..lool..

shuji,

u got a decent team bruv and am looking to seeing who comes out on top..

i got a solid team and let the best team win..

N.O.R.F   

U got a good team bro, but still we shall see, u got 2 Portugeus defenders??? a rule, never have 2 defenders from the same team unless its a strong team, i think Portugal will do dismal, if they get France on QF they are doomed for sure.

NOTE: Please keep an eye on your players rating everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NGONGE   

I let you guys argue amongst yourselves about your first division teams while my premier league superstars win this whole thing. I have a decent defence, a dream midfield and effective strikers. Goals galore. icon_razz.gif

Viking   

Goalkeeper

Issakson Sweden

Defenders

RB Puyol Spain

CB Nesta Italy

LB Silvestre France

Midfielders

RM Seedorf Holland

DM Vieira France

AM Deco Portugal

LM Vicente Spain

Playmaker

Rosicky Czech Rep.

Forwards

Mista Spain

Tomasson Denmark

lool @ winger

lol will see Ngonge talk is cheap, i got the ruhaan just ask Northner :D

Viking good selection's, i know Issakson is/was with Juve, but not much else other than that is he the swede's No: 1?

Personally i'd like to have Cassano on my team but useless louats from the S.C.U.M (aka The Sun) havent included him, otherwise my team would remain the same

Hey North has the transfer window closed yet??

AYOUB   

Did you guys keep it under £50M?

Here's my 'lucky dip' ;) team:

1.Ricardo (POR) 4M

2.Lucic (SWE) 3M

3.Jiranek(CZE)2.5m

4.Sagnol (FRA)3M

5.Bolf(CZE)4m

6.Ballack(GER)5m

7.Figo(POR)6.5

8.Snijder(HOL)4.5M

9.Kuranyi(GER)3.5

10.Larsson(SWE)6M

11.Vieri (ITA)8M

may the best team win,

AYOUB   

^^^ Thanks bro. I think the competition is between us two and Winger ;) The rest don't stand a chance :D