RB 0 ? he came on as a sub

ML 0 ? played from the start

MC 3

MR 0 ? played from the start

AM 3 ok

CF -1

CF 0 ? what????

? = WHAT THE F.C.U.k how....

Let me just say the idoits who are compling these stats should be shot :mad: .

I need soem clarifcation or i'll pull my team out as a protest :mad: :mad: :mad:

NGONGE   

Looks like I got me a few more points last night. Ronaldo of Portugal got me five points and Morientes of Spain scored and got me eight. Slowly but surely my team is leaving you all in it’s wake. Heh. icon_razz.gif

1 Question Gents???

Are the points cumulative i.e if one player scored 3 points in first game and then 8 in the next is his score 8 or a total 8 + 3 = 11??

c'mon ENGLAND.... still think the French will win though.

Love travelling home with no traffic :D:D , people finishing work early to catch the game means the likes of me can stroll home grabbing a seat on the lovely london transport...loving it! England to stay to the End - benefits us all ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^^ Finally converted i see or is it just more convenient for you? ;) mind you it wont happen again, all England matches will now be 7.45 kick offs icon_razz.gif . Empty London streets at 5pm?? very unusual :confused:

not converted by all means - bear in mind they were playing Switzerland - which are renowned for their high paying wages(best place to work in Europe ;) ) but not a footballing nation.

We will see..

NGONGE   

^^^ Highest taxes and most expensive too. icon_razz.gif

England are not likely to get that far in this tournament. Well, not unless the end up playing the Greeks in the second round and the Swedes in the one after that. Their next game will not be easy either. :D

- Also heard they have the highest cocaine usuage :D --- talk about topping the league table ..

swedes look like a decent outfit...we shall see how they'll do against the Italians - with Sujui's star man totti out for 3 games we shall see...should be an interesting one...

Intel   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning:

not converted by all means - bear in mind they were playing Switzerland - which are renowned for their high paying wages(best place to work in Europe
;)
) but not a footballing nation.

We will see..

10 men swiss team :rolleyes:

I have to say, the first 60 minutes of to days game b/t italy n sweden, i was stunned to see italy play like i've never seen dem b4. obviously italy could be doin a lot betta without totti n vieri. den cassano went out n the death of soccer showed up n thankfully sweden made dem pay. hopefully trapottoni is gone get wat he deserves in the corrieri della sport. tomorrow.

[ June 19, 2004, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Shujui-1 ]

Vanquish u feel my pain... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , its high time the Italian FA resign Trappatoni and his mad Tacticts to histories waste bin.

C.Zannetti, Veiri, Camoranesi, Del Peirio and (the biggest primadona in football after henry) Totti should have been shot after the first game :mad: :mad:

Italy am afraid this year can be accused of taking names rather than talents to the championships, unlike 4 years ago when players were selected on merit.

Del Peiro played well yesturday compared to the denmark game, but shouldnt have been selected to come after an indifferent year with injuries, where i ask is Miccoli??

Likewise to select Corradi and Di Viao infront of 23 goal Gilardino was as bad as france selecting wiltord (who hasnt to my knowledge played a game for arsenal this year) infront of 24 goals Anelka. Both teams are now suffering upfront.

If Indeed Italy qualify through this group and continue with the mad tactics of Trappatoni (foire for cassano :confused: and camor for del peiro :confused: :confused: ) then they will get knocked along with the no idea french

Italy thrive without imperfect ten