R Kovac Croatia Defender £3.5m

Bridge England Defender £4.0m

Gravesen Denmark Midfielder £3.0m

Luis Figo Portugal Midfielder £6.5m

Ronaldo Portugal Midfielder £5.0m

Zidane France Midfielder £6.5m

Allback Sweden Striker £3.5m

Morientes Spain Striker

This is the team I chose. But, why is that site asking me to put in my credit card details? Hmmmm, I don't want to play anymore :mad:

N.O.R.F   

NO, we will use the scores for every player that is published in the sun after every match, in effect we are playing the same game but no paying for it, this is our ting blud :D , the site is our tool to start the game, keep score and stuff,,

Intel   

The Rokkoroos

Pletikosa Croatia Goalkeeper £2.0m

Kehl Germany Defender £3.5m

Paulo Ferreira Portugal Defender £3.0m

Nuno Valente Portugal Defender £3.0m

Ujfalusi Czech Republic Defender £3.5m

Vieira France Midfielder £6.0m

Zambrotta Italy Midfielder £5.0m

Pires France Midfielder £6.5m

Totti Italy Midfielder £6.5m

Larsson Sweden Striker £6.0m

Morientes Spain Striker £5.0m

com'on the rokkoroos

Am impressed by the chioces made for the dream teams some knowledgable nomads in here

But i cannot see Past my Team for maximum Points and Glory.

;);)icon_razz.gif:D:D

Man What a tragedy :(:(:(

Flast Class Tickets to Italy V Bulgaria in Guimaraes

No hotel places left in the bloody country :mad: :mad:

And I have had to surrender them :(:(

N.O.R.F   

^^^had the same prob last week, got 2 tickets for France vs Switserland on ebay for £81, flights were over £250 and no hotel rooms left in the damn place, what do they expect us do? sleep under a tree :rolleyes: , but i guess that would be familiar territory for u sujui init? :D

WingA   

cant we camp in the park or something guys.. hotels?? did u check student places, ymca?? and my server is proxied againist the dreamteamfc.com website and am pissed.. am trying to register my team..

rokko, are you in town yet bruv??

what do they expect us do? sleep under a tree , but i guess that would be familiar territory for u sujui init
:D
?

Man you dont no how seriosuly i was contemplating that :eek: , but my Friend was not used to Living Life abit on the rough side :D

N.O.R.F   

Winger, why dont u just buy the Sun and do it manually like i did, come on we know u read dat ish,,, :D

I'm seriously contemplating going to Canada to play for a London Team (last years champs) in the T.dot tourny, but i dont want to miss a minuts action plus those Canadians dont know jack-diddly bout footy, what do u think guys???

Winger, Rocko done a sly one on us bro, he aint coming no more, aussies :rolleyes: :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Winger:

rokko, are you in town yet bruv??

lol Naah bro unfortunately I’m still @ Melbourne, where i will be watching the games on me little TV :mad:

mate my trip was canceled, i had some passport issues, being a illegal immigrant and all :rolleyes:

but I’ll be coming soon insha’alaah bro, I’ll let you fellas know

thnks sxb

Thats right buy the S.C.U.M aka The Sun winger, dont be to chea saxiib :D

Well Bokora smile.gif , i say jump to it bruv, canda, football, away frm Uk for a bit thats a perfect reciepy, besides you dont wanna be here when Italy wins the tournamet :D a gonna be shuvin it down you Bloody Yob's throats :D:D:D

Rokko thats unfortunate for your alien *** , perhaps another time

N.O.R.F   

when Italy wins the tournamet

lol, yeah, bruv quote me on this

ENGLAND WILL WIN

i's can just feel it blud, or is that what rudeboy would say? :D , imagine missing out on all the fun if they go all the way? i will be dancing in the water a Trafalger Square mate :D

or is that what rudeboy would say

Yep after afew too many of the oldd tipple, in your case i have images of smoke liden Rooms, with Half empty Cups of Tea and a mysterious Blue Bag which's contents seem to have disappeared :eek:

England should do well, but Its Either Italy, Spain or Cezch, mark my words, and Bokora i need not state my Ruhaan Creditionals bruv Real v Juve scond legg ;)

Originally posted by Boqorki SOL:

I'm seriously contemplating going to Canada to play for a London Team (last years champs) in the T.dot tourny, but i dont want to miss a minuts action plus those Canadians dont know jack-diddly bout footy, what do u think guys???

Borqoski, I have been to Canada last summer bro and I can warn you that those guys are not interested in football at all. And since I've been there no single football match came on TV. Even the Somalian are changed, only Basketball, Ice hocky and Baseball. So watch out, I will try not to miss a single match as I cancelled all my shifts which was contradicting the games. Less then 5 days to go insha allah :D Hang on guys