Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

EURO 2004...

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

. They have no creative players apart from Scholes (who keeps getting substituted because of his asthma) and their attack consists of Wayne Roony only. He’s very likely to receive a yellow card tonight (if not a red as the Croatians already promised). If either team meets the Greeks in the next round, I’ll be rooting for the Greeks to give these prima donnas a through thrashing. :rolleyes:

Ouch..! He did not receive a yellow neither red..but scored twice.This the team of the day mate..and they r certainly not prima-donnas (well may be except for Becksy). Not Creative except for the Ginger boy you said..? Then how do u class Lampard and Stevey G. They may not be your average known starts in the Les Blues and Azzuri but they will bring the price bone to Soho.

Come On England

And Ngonge pal on KOP level do you think the wizard (Stevey G) might go for the roubles or will remain a scouser?

NGONGE   

Ah well, the boy didn’t receive a yellow card and he actually played well. But, I’ll still insist that England will not win this championship. If they do win it, it will only be out of luck (lots and lots of it). They scored four goals last night yet their game was not as exciting as the Portugal versus Spain game (and that was a boring game and all!). On the creative part, again, I’ll still say Scholes is the most creative in that team and because of last night’s performance, I’ll add Rooney - to make a total of two living creative English players.

Frank Lampard and Steve Gerrard are as creative as my granny, saaxib. They’re both bulls that think being skilful means spraying around forty yard passes all over the pitch and running around like headless chicken!

I hope Chelsea pay the money and we (Liverpool) manage to finally offload Gerrard and get back to playing our famous game of pass and move. Enough of all this posh root one football already. :mad:

N.O.R.F   

^^ No mate stevie G aint going anywhere,,,,,and we will get back to our Beutiful game,,,,,

_40298301_scholesy300_ap.jpg

But be weary of the 'Ginger Master'!

_40298317_rooney300_pa.jpg

I thought he was supposed to be sent off?

_40298495_roon300_pa.jpg

Some people are on the pitch, they think its all over, it is now!!!!!!!

Ps i'm on 71 points

http://www.dreamteamfc.com/dtfc04euro/servlet/OpenFSELogin?homename=dteu04&language=ENGLISH&aff_id=185

OH ENGLAND MY ENGLAND :D :cool: smile.gif;)icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Cech Czech Republic Goalkeeper (2)

Silvestre France Defender £5.0m (1)

Mellberg Sweden Defender £4.0m (8)

R Kovac Croatia Defender £3.5m (0)

Bridge England Defender £4.0m (0) Did not play

Gravesen Denmark Midfielder £3.0m (8)

Luis Figo Portugal Midfielder £6.5m (3)

Ronaldo Portugal Midfielder £5.0m (5)

Zidane France Midfielder £6.5m (29)

Allback Sweden Striker £3.5m (5)

Morientes Spain Striker (8)

A total of 69 :D

I do hope Steve G is sold, man. With the money we get we can buy three or four better players. :rolleyes:

A Cole England Defender (9)

Panucci Italy Defender (13)

Carragher England Defender (did not play :( )

Miguel Portugal Defender (16)

Smicer Czech Republic Midfielder (8)

Vieira France Midfielder (-1 ?????? don't understand - he played well enough :confused: )

Wicky Switzerland Midfielder (2)

Davids Holland Midfielder (0 ?? how so? - with his running around he should have been given a point redface.gif )

Henry France Striker £8.5m (9 - off the mark - now watch out for the arsenal man - watch my points go up :D )

Morientes Spain Striker £5.0m (8) - (in the hunt for a new striker)

Ovchinnikov Russia Goalkeeper (-1 icon_razz.gif - tried his best! )

total = 65 (Goal Keeper is out

Jumatatu   

do hope Steve G is sold, man. With the money we get we can buy three or four better players

And keep Diao, Biscan, Cheyroo and company...nah! Seriously Stevie G should give Benitez a chance.

On the other hand Stevie should know that success does not come in a silver plate but rather seeked. In their blasting of LFC, him and the Ariel boy, as being a club not hungry for success. They should question their role in this matter.

Having said that Stevie G is an awsome player and an important player to LFC...but his heart should remain with Kops...if it is not, better to cash on him and the Ariel boy now.At least then Benitez will have players who dont think they r higher than the club..eg. Cisse, Baros, Aimar, Ayala,Haman,Hypia,Kirkland, and co.

NGONGE   

^^^ I actually don’t think the club will progress as long as those two are in the team, saaxib. They’re the reason (along with the previous manager of course) that Liverpool has turned into a long ball football club. Gerrard is a good tackler and hard worker but a playmaker he is not. Yet, the Liverpool fans and many of the England fans regard him as such. Even he regards himself as such! Sell him to any fools who are ready to part with £25 million and buy some real talent instead. I get the feeling that Banitez will do that anyway. :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

He will stay, but we should mos def get rid of Owen, have Cisse with Baros up front, Pablo Aimar just behind them , Rommadahl on the right and Kewell on the left ,,,that is mouthwatering :D

Anyway lets leave LFC out of this for a while, the Euros are on man and your here taking us 3 months ahead. I dont even want to think about the Prem until it kicks off!

WingA   

NGONGE..

the more you write, the quicker i drift off to sleep.. i swear!! maybe i'll read some when you open your mind and look at the bigger picture.. England have scored more goals then any team and Rooney is the top scorer.. oh yeah, that was luck innit?? lool..

NGONGE   

Heh. It’s ok Benny, sleep as much as you want, I’ll wake you up when England get knocked out, saaxib. :rolleyes:

It ain’t over until the fat kid gets sent off icon_razz.gif

Intel   

50 points

not bad for 10 players, i still have totti in me 11 players

how do i go about replacing him guys

don't want to be accused of cheatin u know

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Ah well, the boy didn’t receive a yellow card and he actually played well. But, I’ll still insist that England will not win this championship. If they do win it, it will only be out of luck (lots and lots of it).

*Spits*

Should have guessed you were another one, a Liverpool supporter that is. Go on then, reminisce about the glory days. smile.gif

ENGLAND all the way. ;)icon_razz.gif:D

Intel   

well with Italy, Spain out

Holland just about gone and the frogs r playing crap football

i must say things are looking good 4 england

Jumatatu   

Go on then, reminisce about the glory days

LoooooL...! We have nothing else to hang onto except past achievements (as KOP supporters). However the future looks good now.

And to all the sad Azzuri supporters start watching England play cause that is where football is.