Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sweden supports the TFG

Lake   

The west supports all EVIL..

The west supports Israel occupation against the Palestinian people.

The West is behind all the disruption in the Middle East today

The West supports the so called TFG regime against the Islamic court

The West is who Duke and company bow down to….Pathetic

Jimbo

If the newly inducted EU member and small nation state offers diplomatic support surely they have more diplomatic muscle then Djibouti or even the mighty ERITREA?

Tone I do apologise I thought the knicks was a famous Islamic seminary..

How I was wrong. :eek:

Here is SPIKE LEE follower of the knicks knicks_lede.jpg

One of the Mujahids of the Knicks knicks.jpg

Jacpher   

Jimbo? I beg you pardon.

TFG needs all the help they can get but can they put it into good use? More cash for Bubaa, more palaces for Geedi and plenty support for Ina Yusuf's empty promises to the warlord government and the helpless elders of Mogdisho.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Tone I do apologise I thought the knicks was a famous Islamic seminary..

How I was wrong.

And what did you thought about mine: Jamhuuriyadda Islaamiga ee Soomaaliya?

Jim, the TFG corruption is a fact I wont deny, however one should not hide the facts that the so called alternative [clan courts] had many who lived in looted properties, traded from charcoal and even where allegedly drug traders.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Jimbo? I beg you pardon.

TFG needs all the help they can get but can they put it into good use? More cash for Bubaa, more palaces for Geedi and plenty support for Ina Yusuf's empty promises to the warlord government and the helpless elders of Mogdisho.

Surely you know that ministers in the TFG are paid minimum wage like numbers in the west.

Estonia if willing to help build sound IT infrastructure is/and would be greatly appreciate for their helping hand jimbo.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

[QB] Jim,
the TFG corruption is a fact I wont deny,

Oh, finally you decided to make sense, how did it feel, yeah how did feel to tell the truth for once? smile.gif

...yes you have denied that the TFG was corrupt, not only that, but you convince yourself that it was so beautiful of a 'government', I am glad you realized it. Dont' change now.

^^^lol. Thats a great point there mate, however the complete reponse went like this...

"TFG corruption is a fact I wont deny, however one should not hide the facts that the so called alternative [clan courts] had many who lived in looted properties, traded from charcoal and even where allegedly drug traders."

RedSea   

the key term there, which I have noticed is 'allegedly'. Meaning you dont' have anything for for a PROOF OR FOR FACT.

Have you looked the peace and stablility that the ICU brought to Muqdisho. They chased the warlords out, cleaned the city. What is holding the TFG and their Xabashi masters who have more power and tanks from accomplishing such.

P.S even to admit that bit is new of you (the TFG is corrupt entity) can we say you are heading for the right dirction?

I am ready to give the benefit of the doubt....