Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sweden supports the TFG

Sweden supports the TFG

Duke...How does this change anything on the ground?

You could milk few mills from the west in the name of Somali reconcialation, but that hardly contributes to Somali peace and prosperity. More importantly, it doesn't help in legitimatizing this so called goverment.

Oh no not the nationalist Che again, greetings to you saxib.

Saxib the governemnt is not gong to be de-legitimised because of 10 mortars hitting parts of Mogadishu, ?

The people are with the government hence the quite throught the country except for the nest of the war, Mogadishu.

The Swedes support is important landmark, it will mean monetery support for our police and armed forces and for the admins in place.

Sadex xarigle, it’s not a positive deed to kill the innocent. But again how would one make such a distinction when one swims in dreams of victory!

Pi,Why wish my outing adeer :D ? Didn’t know I was such a bothersome character for you! Or is it that you dislike diverse views and don’t appreciate the injection of some pertaining truth into this fora, which i often do, especially when the gentle General floods us with his unfiltered and raw reporting?

^^^Oh is that your new argument. Well saxib that wont stand we know who used artillary against the civilians of Mogadishu, let me take you back last year this time in a place called Si-Si mortars killed many civilans was that also the Amharo? No, thus those who used to use mortars are doing it again and because they have no real training and are afraid they shoot anywhere and thus the result.

But you can blame everything on the Amharo, as thats your ticket.

Ethios are good-doers; coming from you i can take it yaa Duke! If anything else you been consistent with your blind march to support tfg. But it's a quality which i don not admire!

Roughly 20 million US dollars in assistance in total and diplomatic support to boot is hardly something to ignore. Sweden in doing a good job.

Xiin, the Ethiopians had many reaosn to support the TFG in dismantaling the courts.

1. Eritrea, Oromo and other rebel groups had basses and were integral members and handlers of the courts organisation, Xasan Dahir & IndaCade even visited Eritrea a number of times. Thus this allaince shook Adis up.

2. Ethiopia's Melez has had a good relations with the present leadership of Somalia and like Kibaki and Salah was keen to see the TFG suceed.

3. The Clan Courts threatened and declared war on Ethiopia, as a way to get mass support from the public and no doubt at the behest of their Eritrean masters.

Xiin get your head out of the sand, you knwo this is more complex than "Amxaro are coming"..

Lake   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The Somali people support them, a very tiny segment led by looters and criminals who control some media outlets are agaisnt them, however they do not speak for the Somali people.

Hahaha its funny how you seem think everybody that’s against your uncle troops along with the kafirs he invited to kill the Somali people are all criminals.

Your whole damn clan is criminals..Don't blame the rest of the somalis for fighting for their justice....