Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sweden supports the TFG

^^^Corruption is a problem in every organisation, Puntland, Somaliland and the national governemnt, there are things that can be done to stem its flow. But its a reality and I never pretend it is not a problem.

However its not alleged but a fact that Xasan Dahir, IndaCade and others occupied lower Shabbele and that Abukar Cadaan traded in Charcoal from his base in Ceel Macan which is now closed.

Dont pick and choose saxib, I have little faith in Clan Courts and secesionists, and would always want to improve the national government and thus own up to some of its faults.

RedSea   

^It's alleged, then its' not? which will we take you?

You accuse them of occupying those regions, because they weren't from the qabiil that inhabits there. Did you not know the same can be said about this TFG. Which has given all the 'important' posts to the members of the same tribe? put that through a test, you will know what I am talking about.

BTW..Pland isnt' a seperate entity is it?

Waxba hanoo kala qaybin Pland iyo TFG. Pland didn't seceed like Somaliland, therefore, there shouldnt' be mentioned as though it's seperate entity.

You have no respect for Somaliland, hmm, you have said countless times that you actually did (not that it matters). But your hypocricy and self contradiction is widely noted mr.

A question for you: when will Cadde Muse be refered as Gov. Cadde Muse instead of President cadde Muse?

^ Calling him President Cadde muuse and or governor means little to nothing in terms of real authority on the grounds. The President of Jubaland or President of Midland or whatever doesn't have the same authority as the president of the nation.

Secondly, you are mistquoting the DUKE on his words. It is alleged that Indhacadde and Co dealt drugs, however it is true that Indhacadde and Co. occupied houses in the lower shabelle.

RedSea   

Why doesn't matter, since he is a NOT a President?

In that case, I should refer gov. Tim Pawlenty as President of Minnesota?

So instead of saying, 'we don't know'? you come out with a an answer, which is it 'it doesnt matter' wow and wow.

P.S if it doesn't matter, then we should refer the head of Jubbaland as mr. President? that would be fair wouldnt' it mr. taako man?

^ Calling somebody President or not makes little difference of authority.

In Canada the heads of provinces were called Prime Ministers, and at the same time the Prime minister aka the head of government was also PM.

But I guess Canada was really f'ed up eh?

Calling him Governor or President means little to nothhing on the ground. Calling the head of Jubbaland or the breakaway region in the north west leaders president means little to no difference on the ground.

RedSea   

^Oh, hear we go again. Defending something he has no knoweldge of. Go ask Adeero as to why that is.

Canada doesnt' use the term, presidnt, they use PM, therefore it's totally not relevent for you to even take that as an example.

However, Somalia use the term 'president', therefore, YOU CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN ONE PRESIDENT or two men named Presidents at once as though they are seperate entities.

SL has secceeded, you know that, while Pland hasn't, who you kidding?

In your own little fantasy world, it means nothing to call Cadde Muse the President while also calling the former president of Pland, A/Yusuf, another "president" of Southern Somalia?

That matters not to you? well it matters to heck alot of poeple. They are telling Abdullahi Yusuf to go home and get his old position back, the head of Pland state.

BTW..'eh' is canadian way of saying huh? you must be ciyaal baraf ku naax. :D

^^^Mujahid-SNM, forgets that Cade, Riyaale are regional presidents like Minnestota, and Yusuf is the Federal President of the whole republic, since Somaliland is not recognised one must put their position with those of Puntland's. Yusuf is the leader of the whole.

RedSea   

^ Okay now, we aint getting any results out of this. I am asking questions, you have been rattled and left without an answers.

..well if that isn't the case, then answer my simple question, if you aren'b able, then tell me that you can't, so I can leave you alone.

NOw, we know that SL isnt' willing to unite with the rest of Somalia, however Pland is ALREADY part and willing to be in the 'federal states' of this political chunk of the puppet regime. So, now tell, Sland will be 'dealt' with later, but now since Puntland is here and under the control of the TFG, why Cadde Muse is still a "president" instead of a governor?

simple question saaxibayaal.

BTW....you are confused, you embrassed yourself once again, Minnesota has no president, it has a governor, Governor Tim Pawlenty ®.

^^^President of Puntland state, is an appropriate term, the President of Somaliland and so on, however there is one President of the Federal State.

No confusion saxib, in this term State president are used in place of governors. Nothing wrong with that. Its a choice that we make an which makes sense..

Thus Somaliland can keep her local President who will be a subordinate of the Federal Presidnet. Simple really.

RedSea   

^Thanks for the explanation.

Is this in the 'constitution' of the TFG? if so, then what is the hold up here, how come other regions arent' getting 'Presidents'?

Somaliland being the subordinate of the Abdullahi yusuf, not simple really. reality here remember.I am not making this up, you know and everyone else knows. smile.gif

^^^You welcome saxib, one can look at Germany, Günther Hermann Oettinger (born October 15, 1953 in Stuttgart) is a German politician from the Christian Democratic Union (CDU). He has been Minister President of Baden-Württemberg since 2005.

While at the Federal level.

Government Federal Republic

- President Horst Köhler

- Chancellor Angela Merkel [PM]

So why can Somalia not use titles like President for states that choose their won leaders?

RedSea   

Still, Germany has a Chancelor, they also have minister president, not pure President.

In Somalia would have let us say 'President' Abdullahi Yusuf, President Cadde Muse etc.It's alot different from the example you have given me.

Is there anthing like it? nothing like it.

P.S, where did you copy and pasted that bit, that depicts the birthday of the German 'President'. I know you wrote some of it and some of it you copied and pasted. Are you using that trick? ;)

^^^Matthias Platzeck (born 29 December 1953) is a German politician. He has been Minister-President of Brandenburg since 2002 and party chairman of the SPD from November 2005 to April 2006.

Whats in a word, saxib, Minister President, governor, premair, president..

What matters is that title actually works in Somalia. Quite well.

We will have five states insluding Somaliland, and Puntland all will have local President elected by their locals and all working under the Federal government headed by the Presidnet and head of state of Somalia.

Simple really.

RedSea   

lool@ simpl really...offcourse it's.

Now, no need to repeat myself again. So let me proceed forward. Is this in the constition, if there is one is place?

if not, then where did you get this idea from?

P.S, did you copied and pasted that bolded part of 'your' writing. If not pardon me, if so, the source plz.