Sign in to follow this  
King Koya

60 ways to keep your wife's love....WHAT IS LOVE ???

-Lily-   

Val, I agree :D

These days you are seen as cheesy or unreasonable if you do actually accept and indeed believe in love. I'm tired of all these cynics! They should all be forced to listen to 'love is in the air, everywhere I gooooooo'

-Lily-   

D&D, Perhaps instead of killer heels and jeans, (although I fail to see how that cannot be appreciated) you could say ‘like live football, spacious sofa and iced drink?’

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

2)

Love isn't all about sex, however love and sex
do
go together like afternoon tea and cream scones or designer jeans and killer high heels. So, although they can be mutually exclusive, it's vastly better to have them together.

:cool:

But they dont go together for men. This may ring true for women. But having it together rocks :cool:

Khalaf   

kaleey waan garthay DnD lakiin Val bal adiga maxa ka taqana sheekadaas? :D

"I honestly don’t know if love exists, let’s hope it exists"

^^^^Ahh I got cha....u are talking as an individual and bout romantic love. ....lakiin Alaiyah hadaad jaceel waxba ka aqooniin maxaa heesa jaceelka uu dagaysata? Jaceel wa jira, lakiin adigu ku so mariin dheh.

Xanthus.....i see u picked up af somali big ups aniga ba, lakiin magaac somali la imo meesha.....Adiga iyo AAliyah waxba ma taaqniin.....this thread is da proof. :D There are too many females here on this thread let me take my exist. Salaamun!

Salbakheri..!

Thank you ALL for your ideas and your warm welcome...shukran'

Let me try to review one by one for l think some are coming to my help about what l am about to conclude.

Valenteenah said,"

quote:

---------------------------------------------

1)

Love exists. True romantic love exists as well. Love is thought to originate from Adam and Eve, the first romantic couple in history.

---------------------------------------------"

I agree with you Valenteenah, Love exist-True romantic Love. Using Adam and Eve as an example l think this is so helping because it leads me to understand if they had a true romantic love, then it is true that which l have been told that they got that Love from the one who created them. So WE CAN SAY GOD IS LOVE.

One day a friend of mine show me in the Bible were it exactly give a definition of who God is, and that God is LOVE. Probably l will try to find it and post it next time.

quote:

-----------------------------------------------

2)

Love isn't all about sex, however love and sex do go together like afternoon tea and cream scones or designer jeans and killer high heels. So, although they can be mutually exclusive, it's vastly better to have them together.

------------------------------------------------

I also like your second point however only when a man will be faithful to his wife and not cheating like many Saudia mens. Even travelling outside to go have other womens and only returning to pretend that you are the only one.

Originally posted by King Koya:

Salbakheri..!

First what is Salbakheri?????

Originally posted by King Koya:

they got that Love from the one who created them. So WE CAN SAY GOD IS LOVE. ..!

^^^^ ok...that statement above just doesn't make sense [and I am putting it as nicely as I can] Love is an emotion how can GOD be an emotion?

And that comment about the Saudi[a] Men, are you saying they are the only men in the world who do that? well...am not sure about that either.

Cheers

-Lily-   

King Koya, I can understand why you would say God is Love, one of the many attributes of GOD is love.

I’ve come across the Hadiths that say God is 99 percent mercy and compassion. As we know the 99 names of Allah also represent his attributes, one of those names being Al-Wadood (The Loving) similar ones such as The Source of All Goodness, The Forgiving, The Pardoner, The Patient, The Protecting Friend, indeed many of Allah’s name are attributes of Love (goodness, friendship, patience, forgiveness etc), but He is also many other things.

So, is The Loving the same as Love? I would say God is the source of love.

p.s I find the Hadiths & Quran to be more trustworthy than the Bible ;)

Paragon   

^^^A woman once wrote: when women say 'I love you' all men hear is 'hey caveman, yo caveman, want to make a baby!?'.

I say that is close enough to love, isn't it? smile.gif Its all down to definition. If you are a romantic it means something else to you as compared to the lay man who considers it a conspiracy to trap him.

Ibtisam   

^^is kenya that boring or u back??

Loool Haha, @hey cave man. lool. It is a conspiracy trap.

Lily I've never looked at it that way. hhhm, interesting take on it though.

lool @LoZ

Aaliyyah   

So WE CAN SAY GOD IS LOVE.

King Koya, I am not sure if that statement makes much sense either. But, without a doubt God is loving and merciful to his creations.

As for Saudi men cheating on their women, I am certain that is generalization. You can find all kinda ppl everywhere those who cheat, and those who r faithful.

^^^A woman once wrote: when women say 'I love you' all men hear is 'hey caveman, yo caveman, want to make a baby!?'.

Lol that was funny :D

Paragon xagaad kasoo akhrisay ?

wa salaamu alaikum

Paragon   

Xanthus not yet. I am in sunny Kenya, which is far from being boring like some places I know you visited. Won't name names incase Northerner reads it smile.gif . I am not on the road tonight so I have decided to pay a visit to the local net shop. Don't listen to those who say using the net while on holiday signifies boredom. No it doesn't.

Aaliyah, I think it was the 'Love Magazine' or could be the local newspaper. Can't remember the source but I can remember the woman. Women stick to the memory like a spagetti sticks to a wall smile.gif .

--

Back to the topic...as you were, explain what love is please.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool, North, you mean Ngonge will beat the hell out of you. I stopping over in sept inshallah, when i get my balance in order again. So shall see what this place you advertise 24/7 is about..

Paragon   

^^Lol. Only if you knew Ngonge. Trust me, he's no Budh-carrying Burcawi. He is as gentle as a monk (minues the tai chi).

And why would you be stopping by, huh? Shall I remind you that you have no business stopping by? :D

Ibtisam   

^^Oh look who is getting defensive, are you suggesting that I might do a bad review. Lets just say i have vested interest and of course a holiday :D