Sign in to follow this  
King Koya

60 ways to keep your wife's love....WHAT IS LOVE ???

Salbakheri..

What an intereristing topic raised by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo. Are you from Saudia?

Infact l like those 60 suggestions which look like, by the time you get to the 60eth, some or many will be like one waking up, up from a dream after eating several pieces of pizza. And some will be like getting out of a romantic movie with only memories of how good the movie was but sadly never to live or experience that kind of life style.

What is Love, true Love and were is it originated?

Is Love all about sex?

Because if we will not be careful these 60 ways are or seem to me like how to keep your wife turned on all the time ready for sex when you(husband) needs it. Please explain to me how out of those 60, a husband can treat a wife differently than a "player" can. Or otherwise, most husbands are just players with permits.

I am not talking about long marriages and how nice he is talking to you at home while he needs to satisfy his desires. If that is Love why then can't be satisfied with one, having practiced those 60 ways to keep you blinded.

Again what is Love?

By the way, Love takes two hearts intimately united by Love Himself to share and discover (its)their uniqueness with tolerance of acceptance without exceptions which will lead to separation.

So what about 60 ways to keep your husband's love. Love gives and receives, it is two way not one way.

Let me wait for your inputs, have a good day.

Ibtisam   

Why don't you just PM her, instead of posting a message to her 2times.

p.s. Please be advised she is already spoken for smile.gif

p.s. now do us a fAV and delet this please :cool:

Malika   

^^Loool,@ are you from Saudia.. :D

You could have just posted your response on the thread already there,with the same tittle...

Faheema.   

May I?

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Why don't you just PM her, instead of posting a message to her 2times.

It wasn’t her intention to post twice, it happens when the server is SLOW…not to mention this being the first post.

p.s. Please be advised she is already spoken for
smile.gif

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

p.s. now do us a fAV and delet this please :cool:

Only an admin can delete a Topic ;)

Originally posted by Munira:

You could have just posted your response on the thread already there, with the same title...

She has a different take on the topic and asked an entirely different question.

Welcome King Koya

Ibtisam   

^^I did not get a different point from reading that dear, in fact i was as confused as i was when i read the old topic :D

It has a lot to do with tea in China dear, i was just giving king heads up in case :D

p.s. I was talking to a mod, I'm aware that only a mod can delet. smile.gif

Now maybe you can address her entirely different question and show us what the point was, for it went over my head. smile.gif

p.s. Welcome king Koya, enjoy smile.gif we are nice people, really...well i am :D

Ibtisam   

^^^lool^^ sorry, call it one of those days smile.gif

What is Love, true Love and were is it originated?

Is Love all about sex?

erm Right i see.....Well i shall give you all my experienced answer. :D hmmm. King, no such thing as true love, therefore it has no origin. Is love all about sex?, well since i just said love does not exist, then sex cannot be the product of love, ...so we can savely say sex is just sex.

Hope that helped! smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

^^^Xanthus I think you confused the poor girl even more smile.gif

King Koya as much as I want to help you out.I am in no position to reply I don't even know what Love is or even if it exists lol.

So, when Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo gets time, she will try her best to reply to yr post. Till then let's be patient.

By the way, Welcome to Somalia online. In most cases people are more friendly than this, I don't know what is up with them . :D

wa salaamu alaikum

Khalaf   

^^^horta why do u assume King Koya is a girl? What a brother cant talk about "love" or cheezy topic like dis :D . Mida kale whats wrong wit u and Xanthus (fadlan change dat name sounds like xaaktuuth) "I dont know if love exists", "love has no orgin" lol

Aaliyyah   

zuhayla typed earlier: "It wasn’t her intention to post twice, it happens when the server is SLOW…not to mention this being the first post."

So I assumed King Koya was a girl, but really that is irrelevant.

Mida kale whats wrong wit u and Xanthus (fadlan change dat name sounds like xaaktuuth) "I dont know if love exists", "love has no orgin" lol

Khalaf, nothing is wrong with us. Simply, I don’t want to mislead any one. I honestly don’t know if love exists, let’s hope it exists. icon_razz.gif

Wa salaamu alaikum

Ms DD   

Salaam Koya

Why do you think I am from Saudi?

Teeda Kale, I didnt understand your post. But I will attempt to answer your questions:

What is Love, true Love and were is it originated

64 million dollar question. If i had the answer, i would be millionare. All I can tell you is..that Love do truly exist between married couples (or at least it should). The relations between the spouses should be based on tranquility, love and mercy.

Allah says in the Holy Quran (30:21), "And among his signs is this, that he created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and he has put love and mercy between your (hearts). Verily in that are signs for those who reflect."

Is Love all about sex

Not all love is about sex.

So what about 60 ways to keep your husband's love.

I have posted similar topics...if you look hard, you may just find it. This isnt about the battles of sexes. It is about finding way to co-exist and get along with each other.

Ibtisam   

^^^ 64million aah, surely it is not worth that much, maybe 100 dollars or something :D

lool AAliyah, no i did not, i told the truth and nothing but the truth and in time she will thank me for giving her heads up, Unlike Ms DD who is making it all very complicated :D

Khalaf, lool, i like my name dear, get use to it. You are still young, when you are as old as me and AAliyah you will come to know and understand what we already know now :D init AAliyah smile.gif

1)

Love exists. True romantic love exists as well. Love is thought to originate from Adam and Eve, the first romantic couple in history.

2)

Love isn't all about sex, however love and sex do go together like afternoon tea and cream scones or designer jeans and killer high heels. So, although they can be mutually exclusive, it's vastly better to have them together.

:cool:

Ms DD   

lool @ 2 Val. Jeans and high heals kulahaa!

I think on point 2, you arent talking about men there.