Sign in to follow this  
khadar01

why do we want to side with arabs agains the western countries

khadar01   

I want a post a question for the nomads here, because we are the young and the intelectually gifted that this country of ours has to offer.why do we want to side with arabs agains the western countries when infact it's the western countries, the u.s.in particular that helped us when we were starving. when infact no arab country would take us in it was the western countries that extended out their hand to us.and the arab countries woud deport you from their country, saudi in particular.don't misunderstand me i love islam,ofcourse i don't want to see anyone wronged.we are religion blinded,so it kills me to see all this love for arabs.i don't hate anyone don't minsunderstand me, but it's about time we got our priorities straight.we need to support the u.s.and we don't need to hate isreal cause,isreal was the first country to vote for somalia to be independant, at the u.n. when libya refused to do so in 1960.i say we need to get our priorities straight.so please this is not our battle,we have our country that needs work.

ideas are welcome :( :rolleyes:

sMiLeY   

allah......subhan allah ..are u telling me i should support isreal to kill my brothers and sisters in palestine........u're joking right???? first of all.....i know a lot of arabs didn't help us but serya opened its door for us so did yeman.....so not all of them were mean to us.....secondly if someone mistreats u be the better person and treat them right......THe U.S.A is going to iraq today.....but guess who's next.....maybe Somalia.....what are u gonna do then.....are u gonna still support the USA since they're the ones that helped you and somalis in Somali are the ones who caused you to leave you country? ABAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no matter what happens between muslims, no matter how they mistreated you .....at the end we're all brothers and sisters who share a religion ......

p.s daymmmmmm are u still mad about what happened in the 1960s ( qalbii madoobiida ) lol

no hard feelings smile.gif

Haaruun   

Khadar, the Americans did not help us in anyway and if u don't know it by now, u will realize it one day.....no westren country wants a muslim nation with a power.Why do u think they are after Iraq...this all about religion bro..and all of us(In Gaalo countries) will be hunted one by one cuz of ur religion as they already started doing it.

2 of my friends were jailed for 2days just because they were driving around @ 4:30 am.

Yes both of them had muslim names, but had they given any appology after..NOO

they were just told that they looked suspecious and free to go. :mad:

America didn't help us, it indeed killed us. The only time when America volunteered to help Somalis, they poisoned us. They dumped their nucleaur waste in Somalia shiped in with the cover of the UN logo. Is that help?

khadar01   

First i wanna thank those who responded,secondly i would like to make it clear that it's our own ignorance and power hungaryness that as a result we are displaced people today.not because the U.S.had something to do with it, let's get that clear.what we did to our country is 100% our fault.let's free our minds of this bondage of idea that says the U.S.wants to destroy every muslim country in the world.with the exception of Bush because he is a nut case.plus we have to take into consideration the fact that islam and christianity have allways been at a collision course since the begining of time.if you want to takl about war blame it on arabs cause they are the reason that live is difficult for every muslim today in a western country.it's because of them that before you were just an african and everyone loved you,and now you are a threat.i'm not sorry for being logical, the U.S.has given me everything therefore i'm an american,so should you.

raula   

Khadar...I dont know bout pps who wanna support the so-called"war on terrrorism" but my concern is that...giving bush and his admin..the power to strike Iraqi...violates laws

1. it violates the constitution

2. it mocks the UN charter

3. it bridges international law(violates)

4. its against any religion- measuring the # of casualities

.5...and so many other reasons...

Infact it you weight the options very carefully, U will see that Iraqi has a better chance to wage a war against the US...after the Gulf war...( this is siding with /according to the International law....it says that unless country A attacks country B, then country B can attack country A in self defense...Nevertheless, Iraq..army has been diminished in #'s since the Gulf war...so what kind of evidence is the US trying to create that iraq posses an imminent threat to the "world"....when its been under sactions and almost half of its population has been destroyed or is near to distinction?????

Nevertheless, once U dont have a full support, dont even try to attack...u might half a vast army and the technology needed...however, its tactics and skills that play a major role in game....dont overestimate urself.....Look at it from this view,...there's been corporate scandals, Dick cheney.( is one of em)..he is also so eager bout the oil reserves in middle East.....bush wants to fulfilll his dad's dream(finish the job), elections coming up...and so forth....nevertheless, majority of the Interntional committee are opposed to this war.......On the other hand, giving Saddam no options at all will only provoke more violence and greater threats that what's being assumed now.......

bout the support for Arabs....I would suggest u read more bout the nuclear waste damping in the Somalia's coastline by the UAE..and other western countries.....slavery (along the East african borders...by Arabs)...This is indeed is what an economist will say as to " the arms of comparitive advantage and opportunity cost " playing its cards....

We might share "religions" per se...but really everyone is on his own....YOUMUL QIYAMA....so support no other except what U believe in ....

sorry bout the lengthy post...

raula

I

Should you love or hate the arabs ....generalization will serve no purpose if we are to use the saudis deporting bck somalis or the libyans not voting for somalia's independence... it also the saudis who "selectively" purchase(ed)the somali livestock that traditionally sustains(ed ) the somali economy. The same is true for Libya (need i also mentions Syria)which had received and welcomed thounsand of somalis seeking refuge due to the wars etc.

a little true stroy...about two months ago .. as i waited in line at the Dubai international airport.. of the three lines stood by hundreds of travelers waiting to be processed.... i enviousely glanced at the shortest line of 3 people... the line that read.. not "expatriates" not "Eueopeans and N. americans" but it read"Ashiqaa'al Carab"... hhhmmm. upon joining this line not only was i processed faster but i would later learn that an "arab" cannot "legally"

hold certain menial despised jobs in UAE....something very far from the realities of the millions of somalis in the diaspora who are systematically and by design are cronically working in the "European and North american" labour markets.

I shall not go into detail of how during crisis the U.A.E "arabs" have welcomed somalis... in allowing un-insured passenger planes land in designated areas in the Dubai airport... creating the economic outlet somalia needs, allowing hundreds of somali senior eye patients get emmergency medical assistance.... and more..

Haashim   

Khadar, bro. look to urself b4 u look others, are we (somalis) good people, our racsim forces us to hate to fight and to kill each other and we destroyed our land and so on... if others help us we're saying thanks, and if they don't help us we have to blame ourselves not others.

Its well known that if the people fail to achieve their goal they always blame others or time (samanka) etc to their failure.

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA LAAKIIN MA LA YAABTEEN KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

Kruella   

Choosing America over The Arabs? Is that what it all came down to? Even if some government in the middle east are misguided, mischievous and money loving..the population is another thing....most of them have the same aspirations as us.

I guess we don't need to highlight that muslims have our first and foremost loyalty and none other deserve such trust..not Israel ..not Americans and certainly not even favorable western countries. Because in the end, even if they took us in their countries they wanted something in return. whether it's our cheap workforce..our conversion or simply our contributions as a productive citizens.So it was not entirely an altruistic motive.

Did America help somalia as a peacekeeper? Is the fact that it's blacklisted by Americans and bound to be bombed Baghdad style help enough?

The list is long and i'm not here to teach history..however it's quite clear that whomever supports America supports the annihilation of Islam...and clearly we will never take part in such blasphemy.

salams

Ariadne   

The U.S may have helped out some refugees from somalia but it left a good bulk of refugess in the horn of africa. There were many war crimes against somalia by the americans by the time it was 1995. Isreal may have voted for our independance back in the 60s but how about those babies,children women and men Isreal has slaughtered since 1947 does one nations independance make up for that?. And to support Bush when it is apparent his mother was doing heavy drinking when she was pregnant with him. Support a half a brain,pistol waving redneck? I think not. Brother I don't mean to sound harsh but I think more research should have been done.

Just my two cents. Oh and another thing the main reason any african nation can't stand on its own two feet is because of "western help."

3zma1L   

If you make CNN your favo TV, you think like CNN. And You act like CNN.

I just hope that people would use thier brains and not that of CNN.

If you turn off this TV and go out to search the reality, you will find it.

Act like a Nomad... No like a confused Cowboy!!