Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

Lets get married

well ladies! dont fret, there is a solution to this problem. why dont u ladies have a bacholarette party where u can bust the floor the whole night! u see what i am saying...like the week before!!! ;)

i mean! come on! who is paying the bill! huh! did yall forget about that! so give farah his nite! now if u paying the bill, well hell yeah! u can bust the floor! :eek:

dawoco   

lol Gediid, your casho is a lucky gal...But you seriously think any casho is gonna settle for a quiet wedding when all her xalimo friends are egging her on to have a full ceremony?

Rudy, bachelorette night is cool. But after barambur duub party, ninkaax party, hotel party, shaash saar party and qaacis get together, u really think there is time left for bachelorette party?

OG Moti   

Rudy, bachelorette night is cool. But after barambur duub party, ninkaax party, hotel party, shaash saar party and qaacis get together, u really think there is time left for bachelorette party?

How many parties are there, and what is shaash saar? what is going on in somali wedding. some girl tells me the newly wed will be locked in somewhere for 7 days, that is inhumane and against human rights, i dont like it, and now i understand why somali men marry when nothing left of them... and dont tell me all those parties and expenses are on man's sholders? this is not real, a aah no way ... i ruther marry a cambodian girl, the girls family will give the man a house to live and all he does is take care of the wedding, and beside his money will come back to him by the guests everyone has to leave an envelop behind with money... no way somali wedding is cadaab and too much expenses.. lets not marry (somalis only) peace

A7LA-SHU   

Og-moti tell me about it. i like asian weddings wallahi. ppl giving u money how cool can dat be lol.. and yeah the girls family help out too. but then again why bother, hey he asked for my hand right so he better have what it takes to make me happy lol ;):D ... plus us somali girls are queens so the king better have money to spend on the queen coz we sure worth it icon_razz.gif

Rudy i like that bachelorette party idea. i'll be the first one to try it insha'allah lol...

Dawaco home girl why do the buranbur, or shaash saar, coz those are nothing but headache wallahi thanks to my sister's wedding i know i won't make too many parties like those. so i would say change all that to bachelorette party for u and ur home girls do something wild since that will be ur last day to be single :D;)

OG Moti   

by Magnoona Ziti...

Dawaco home girl why do the buranbur, or shaash saar, coz those are nothing but headache wallahi thanks to my sister's wedding i know i won't make too many parties like those. so i would say change all that to bachelorette party for u and ur home girls do something wild since that will be ur last day to be single

istaqfurulaaah wild aa, war rudy u are responsible for this mess, why dont the girl share the wedding expenses and buy a ring for the man silver, and he buys her silver to be fair only of he wants to spoil her then golden ring but 18. or something not that expensive... she said we are queen, so the kind must have money to spend... history teachs you and I that queens sacrifies for their lives for the king, and queen always been the bread winner in the society, so u want to be a queen .. start providing and let the man enjoy life and watch u provide him... war anagaa wax aragnay bachelor party aa? war ramadan kariim peace

It feels litlle awkward to post in the women forum maybe i am just little bit women-phobic lolo. I am gonna add one more thing to this "Please ladies stop playing that $tupid HOLIDAY SONG by maddonna in your weddings" Dang.. and that other song Saturday live lolo..this foul tried to play that in one of my families wedding, I was like HELL NO....

When i get married i want to be the first person on the dancefloor, and the last to leave. I want to jump baraambur when my mother is praised and i want to put my garbasaar around me and do niiko like there is no tomorrow. And of course, singing along with every song as loud as i can! As for the food, i want to eat as much as i can, after all it is my wedding!

And being able to go home to my mommy afterwards would be fun, to gossip about who wore what and who looked fab.....Does one need a husband to get a dream wedding?..

I haven't totally lost the plot, but doesn't it have a nice ring to it girls?

Dawaco,

LoL...that sounds like a lot of fun! And who's to say you can't have all that and more? Since it is YOUR wedding...what's stopping you from organising it the way YOU want it?

Possibilities...possibilities...possibilities! ;)

Gediid   

Magnoona & Dacawo

If the girl's family object to my idea,I will go the whole nine yards,aroos in a big hotel,300 guests plus etc etc and I would go one step further.....Qolka ayaan ku casumi lahaa......Should I go any further??? smile.gif:D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Magnoona & Dacawo

If the girl's family object to my idea,I will go the whole nine yards,aroos in a big hotel,300 guests plus etc etc and I would go one step further.....Qolka ayaan ku casumi lahaa......Should I go any further???
smile.gif:D

looooooooooool! Acuudu bilaah! Mainaad Islaamuhu heartattack la dhacaan baad rabtaa! May Allah bless this child *places hand on Gediidsforhead*

I like the quite wedding and the Island idea... feery feery nayse!

dawoco   

Gediid, some things really should be kept private...How scandelous of you to shock us innocent women in such manner :D

Bee, abaayo, the halls and invitations are sorted...Now only a groom who isn't overtly annoying to find, and the wedding can procede without hitches ;) Shouldn't be all too hard i presume icon_razz.gif

is just boring spending all that money so u can just sit there?? heck no not my wedding.

loooooooooooool ladies it seems that some of u start changing the somali tradition, where by the man was the only fanancial source when it come wedding night,so ladies we appreciate if u share with us the costs.

LOOL I seen it in my own eyes this girl that lives in Canada Toronto, she was having fun at her wedding like there is no tomorrow, so sister Dawaco you not gonna be the only one and yeah horaa loo yiri aduun gadoon markuu soo dhawaado sign badanaa la iska arkaa so this could be one sign too smile.gif