Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

THE LOVE CALCULATOR

02 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between .... and...., but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

HOW DARE HE I THOUGH RELATIONSHIP WITH MYSELF HAS A BIG CHANCE OF SUCCESS IT SEEMS I CANT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MWAH :(:(:(

HELLO IBTI AND JACL I HAVE XALWAD 4 BOTH OF U HAPPY INDA YAREE NEW YEAR

Love Calculator results

These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

cynical lady ibtisam

21 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between cynical lady and ibtisam, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

u see ibti we need 2 spend more time 2gether

Hunguri   

Hunguri V Paris Hilton

42 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Hunguri and Paris Hilton is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it. Ahahahaha, Waaryaa Jacayl, I dont want these 2 Ibtisama and Cynical. Im into the fortune of Hiltons, and we r working on it. Its a matter of time :D

Aaliyyah   

the result b/w myself and my man :

29 %

The chance of a relationship working out between myself and my man is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

Jacalybaro lool yr dam love calculator just broke my heart :mad:

wa salaamu alaikum

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D:D:D

canbaro rudy

31 %

The chance of a relationship working out between canbaro and rudy is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

waarya i daaf! i cant do camborro! my grandmas name camboro, that aint gonna happen! i dont mind ibi...she sounds hot!! hock me up, i am game : :D:D what she gotta lose!! its all good babe gal..!!

Rudy Ibtisam

01 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Rudy and Ibtisam, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

SEEE ???? ,,,,,,,,,,, U r out ! ! !

may be u should look for another niyow ,,,,, i don't thin 1% will work out for u ,,,, u gotta catch up a 99 and that is really hectic ,,,

now tell me who else ??? do'nt worry we still have da calculator working :D

Som@li   

01%, damm , give it up man!

Jc, why you giving the guys LOW points, when u get higer, I think this Dr love is you, and you playing with the results, I dont trust it!lol ;)

Hunguri   

looooooooool @ Dabshid. Im sure, you tried your name and most girls in SOL. In that case, you will get 2 or 10%. For, you obviously know the reason :D . I do suggest you to try any other name and see the difference. Loool Ma maqli jirtay Saanbuuse laga addamay :D . Tii ayaa taagan ;)

hahahaha ,, i don't understand why you are such loosers with SOL girls ,,,,,,, :D

I once thought you are in a better position but heey this is uncovering the situation

Ms DD   

Do Cambarro aa? How does one do another? Rudy..I dont even think you are real person. Maybe it is a computer that has gone wrong smile.gif I find it hard to believe that someone like rudy is unleashed on unsuspecting humans.

JB..Why are all the answers love calculator gives are so similar and very contradictive?

Ibtisam   

looooooool^ you made me laugh out loud. lool.

Rudy do me :rolleyes: dude iidaaf please.

Jac could you not fix the results so that rudy would've got -99.9% and a massage that said "stay away, warning" :rolleyes: seriosuly dude :D

Dashid loool, don't tell me you sat there trying all the SOL names. Jac checked even the guys.

Hunguri   

Coz, it was programed and implemented by JB. The algorithm and programing Languages that he used were somehow intelegent enough to produce such constructive Love Calculater :D .