Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

THE LOVE CALCULATOR

Hunguri   

JB sxb, you post and hop to each and every thread in SOL except the Sports. :D , May I ask you why not Sports??? dont you jug or exercise in the morning? LoooL, see what this Faarax did in his life smile.gif . You are playing the same roll here.

FAARAX AND THE BANK:-

A big Faarax Somali man went 2 a BANK to open a Saving.Bank. A/C.

After seeing the Form He had gone to London for

Filling up. Because Form was written “FILL UP IN CAPITAL”

EDUCATION

Faarax went to India to study, and see a Teacher lecturing on population, Teacher said in India Every 10 sec a woman gives birth to a kid. Faarax Stands up- we must find & stop her!.

CHILDREN

Faarax had twins; he named them Rudy and Xalane. Again had twins & named Peter & Repeater. Again twins & named Max & Climax.

Again the same. Faarax this time, became worried and named them TIRED & RETIRED!

CLASS

Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence into future tense. Faarax was very intelligent, he quickly replied and said! The future tense is "you will simply go to jail".

JOB PROMOTION

Faarax: gets ready ,wears tie, coat ,goes out, climbs tree, sits on the branch regularly. A man asks why he does this.

Faarax :"I've been promoted as branch manager." (huh lool)

HANDSOME:-

Faarax:- was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed. His wife (Xaliima) asked what are you doing Honey ? He said-im seeing how I look while sleeping.

WEDDING PARTY:-

Faarax and the Family:- Faarax & Family went to a wedding. Faarax’s sister was married to a White man. Faarax introduces him self and family to his “in laws”. He started!

I Faarax, She my “KNIFE” meaning “WIFE” Xaliimo,

Ooh!! My Cute BOY My Kid (GAAWE) & The GIRL MY KIDNEY....

ENDED UP IN JAIL:-

Faarax:- visits Chinese friend dying in hospital. Man says CHIN YU YAN and died. So, Faarax went to China to find meaning of his friend’s last words. The meaning was 'YOU ARE STANDNG ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!" Ahahahahahahahahaha Faarax Ended up in a jail. Coz, he was the one murdered his friend, for he did not know he was standing on the Oxygen Tube. Miskiin he is still in a Jail( This is Faarax’s Destiny) Ahahah, I hope you enjoy it. Have fun all !!!!

Urban   

lol :D i couldn't resist bro..

jaceylbaro <3 Hunguri

54% match

"Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Jaceylbaro and Hunguri has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other."

never give up on true love..

:D

Why Hunguri and Me ??? ,,,, u think one of us is Woman ????

now try again but remember this is a love calculator ,,,, not a friendship one ,, :D

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: they way you two follow each other about, i'm not suprised Urban did the test for you two, in fact he got there before me, i would've done the same thing :cool:

Hunguri Ibtisam

01 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Hunguri and Ibtisam, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

Urban   

i know you're both guys, i was just messing about thats all.

but like ibtisam said, it's the way you two follow each other around..

CLASS

Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence into future tense. Faarax was very intelligent, he quickly replied and said! The future tense is "you will simply go to jail"

:D

i'm sure that joke was about a nigerian guy tho..

Ibtisam   

^^yeah thats the version i read as well :D

Jaac, loool, i could have to told you that for nothing, although i would have love for it to have been 00%

Ibtisam   

Love Calculator results

These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

Jacaylbaro cynical lady

61 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Jacaylbaro and cynical lady has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

laba xiniinyood hunguri

72 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between laba xiniinyood and hunguri has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

hahahahahahahaha ,, :D:D:D:D:D