Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Welcome to Berbera Beach

EDIT: Sayid, THANK you, but I don't represent nowhere, keep that in mind, I just float and roam around maraxyahow

:D:D Marax already ties you to a particular geography in somalia. had you being floating; qawdhan would have being more appropriate icon_razz.gif

nuune   

Ngonge, I guess in your yester years, u never used the footie terms on the kuwa bislaadey :D

when you say Hobseyd(offside) aan dalaq dhahay, it means baxarkii adduunka ku jiraa, in shukaansi terms it means, sheekadu waa qasantey :D

Did you take these pictures JB?...Is it always like that, or this was special holiday, and that's why there are several people milling about there?...Since I plan to go there on my visit, how is the weather at the beach, in December?

You know I been thinking about the preparation for my trip to Hargeisa, particularly the clothing options but seeing these photos kind of puts me in a completely different frame of mind.

No i didn't take the pictures. It was posted on one of the websites. I have plenty of such pictures but wasn't sure if i can put them online.

It is not always like that. This was the Eid Day where everybody goes there. Fridays are like that too but the rest of the days it is an empty beach.

It is always hot in Berbera but Hargeisa is cold in December.

Originally posted by Norf 1:

LoL@Sheh

Such patriotism! I bet you wouldn't sell your jagooyin in Berbera though
:D

I wouldn't. I wouldn't live in it either if it faces that. Some patriotic so-and-so would do so I'd rent it out. :D