Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Welcome to Berbera Beach

NGONGE   

^^ I have actually been making some enquiries lately and all my fish & chips friends confirm that in their many visits to the motherland they have not encountered one single snake. This, coupled with those delightful mermaids in your pictures may just persuade me to make a quick visit soon. :D

NGONGE   

^^ You know the last time I came to see you. I, accidently, spread the word that I was going to Somalia. Most people already think I've been. :D

I am thinking February, are you free?

NGONGE   

^^ War if I do it, I need to do it in style. I have to have a 24 hour guard who stops me from starting fights with random people and explains misunderstandings. He must be reer magal and he MUST drive. :D

Kool_Kat   

War xaafaday sheegayaan mababa arkin ani, ma fahmino?

NG, afSoomaali ma'saanaa kaa daacad ah? Waxaadba isoo xasuusisay telephone conversation dhex matay mid reer Waqooyi iyo reer Xamar:

**Ring Ring**

Mr Xamar: Haloow!

Mr Waqooyi: Haa, waakuma?

Mr Xamar: Waakuma majoogo, Jeylaaniyaa joogaa!!! :D

Cabdiyo sabaaxad iska daayee, adoo jilbaha iyo suxulada ku fiiqfiiqan ee mininkaa kuu dirtay! Eesh calaa sabaaxa duureed...

Cabdiyo, waa diiday soo ma'aha kan afSoomaaligaan kuugu soo afuufaayo inaa sheegtid? icon_razz.gif

nuune   

^^^^ eheheh lol@kugu soo afuufaayo, aawey Cabdiyo, haye hee noo sheeg, kan sidii bulaacada kugu soo buttaacinaayo Soomalaigaan waaweeyn kee waaye :D

lool@Jeylaaniyaa joogaa ehehe