Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Welcome to Berbera Beach

Buuxo   

Ngonge, We all try...so keep trying . Look inta somaali aad soo qortey adoo waliba sarcastic ah, not an easy task.

NGONGE   

^^ You got Ibti 100% correct there. I never saw Val playing with water but I suspect that's exactly how she would look if she were. Serenity is also spot on there. Nuune has the same legs but you got JB wrong. He's more like the one with the red shorts running into that water.

That's NOT Nadeh, that's Cabdiyo. As for Cara, don't you always get the impression she's the type that loves wearing baggy sweatshirts and jeans? The one there is how I'd imagine Lazie Girl (booto booto, as the ciyaal xaafad would say). :D

(thanks for giving me the chance to ogle some more and pretend that I'm answering your questions). :D

nuune   

looooool@Cabdiyo lool@rigoorahaas waa ku siinaa maanta

Johny, lool nin waalan baad tahay wallaahi :D

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Ngonge,

here is my match-making of our girls when they were in their teens.

Tell me i almost got it right.
icon_razz.gif

y1pxNkMQo3GTFoZyS2sVjHU2wrptYWrGOQo9sPTM

:D:D:D:D

Johny - since you were there, where are you? - Are you the one with red short running to the waters, whilst Jac&Nuune do their thing - oh poor nuune, waa laga jensaday, where as mr love is really trying hard to hold on to the pants and chat at the same time icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

Waryaa Ng, how dare you i have you know , i did not look anything like that in my teens. Mardhow bacaadka baan kugu lisi ,as the ciyaal xaafad would say.

Nuune,lol it wasn't even a legit one.Asagaa isii tuurey.

nuune   

Cabdiyo ehehehhe lol@bacaadka kugu lisi, am likin ur Af Somali runti, am sure Ngonge does too, saan ka arkayey, ma jeclo in rigoore laga dhaliyo taraarax ama uu dhaliyo si moolo moolaati ah :D

NGONGE   

Nuune, war don't be a xaasid and explain af xabashigaan ay gabadhan ku qorayso! What is roger miller, Rigor mortis, ri(scrolls up to see)goorhaas? And whre is the 'bacad' and what does the action of 'lis' entail?

Buuxo   

Dhubad,why did you have to tell him.Ng has no friends ,mardhow aduu rigoore kaa dhalin.

lol@xafuuf.

Nuune,lol runti? caawa safiican baan u seexana marka. Hadii brafasoorka af somaliga approved of my somali. :D

Johnny B   

^^ War Allamagan iyo Oz dookh xumaa.... Naden bidaar bey leedahay. icon_razz.gif

Serenity, any day.

Ngonge,

Bacad(bacaad) hadad maqasho, it's time to show you judo skills.

Legdin! Anyone?

have any of you guys ever being in Legdin o 1:1 with a girl - i know Nuune has already admitted in his signature with all the excuses for losing it. icon_razz.gif

what i would have given to see the two JBs vs two of the girls - (you both can choose who you face) :D