Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

In The Name Of Islam!?!?!---This is NOT RIGHT........

La-y-La   

all i know is that I feel sorry for that guy and his family, but I can feel where these so-called "terrorists" are coming from.

I didnt see anybody crying for all the Iraqis being killed by the americans, so I guess muslim lives are just not valuable enough in this world.

Hada the whole world is crying over the death of this man, i know his death was awful, but duh what did they expect when there is a war going on.

hey, it is life, it just goes to show u that you shouldnt mess with the wrong crowd.

PEACE.

when i first heard the news, the first words to come to me were "how dare they". maybe it is naive, but you just dont invoke gods name when yr doing something so clearly wrong. everyone is saying an eye for an eye, they raped, killed, tortured... and THEY ARE KUFFFARS!!! we're muslims, were better! we have guidelines to follow when fighting, and that includes not harming innocent people. im all for FIGHTING! any means that is halaal for god's sake, but this... this was insane, disgusting and cowardly. yes cowardly. 4 armed men on 1 contractor. 4 men, who didnt even have enough mercy to give him a quick death. those guys make me sick. i seriously dont know who im more upset at... at least from the kuffars you expect barbarity. from my brothers and sisters of islam? never.

Honesita   

Lakkad....missed ya too....glad u changed ur anti-arabism.....but me no farax yet....iiduceey yaahee...!! ..lol..

Salaamz

Faheema.   

Executions/ Slaughtering/Unlawful Killings are nothing new, especially when at war. But, what is going on in Iraq has been brought to our attention by the vast media available today. So who is to say the executions that are taking place in Iraq are any less than the ones that took place in Hitler days in WW2? Vietnam? Rwanda? And the Civil War back home?

I would say this is the ONLY war that has been fully exposed to today’s advanced telecommunication system. Whether is a good thing or a bad thing, it’s debatable.

DraGon   

Lakaad

I see your point bro. using Islam when conducting such a hedious crime is wrong and UnIslamic...but I empathize with Arab predicament Arabs are divided, they have been conqured, abused and humiliated. Simply put they are desperate and what was the saying "desperate ppl do desperate things".

Beside that why will a normal-civilian-person and non-arab for that matter travel to Iraq knowing very well there is a war??? I don't get it.

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Yes it is wrong to kill non-military man in an awful way. Let’s not forget it is a war, during a war a lot of nasty things happen reflecting the emotions the opposition r going through. During any war usually innocent people r targeted, that is why we seeing innocent Iraqi are being tortured & killed. Innocent American technical worker pied the price. Yes according to Islam is wrong no doubt. Let’s not forget muslims r human beings too sometimes anger could over power u, and that is what happened.

P.s one american man has been headed, u all discussing it in 3 pages how wrong & awful thing it is. When the iraqis were being killed, turtured & humilated I did not see many participates stating their symphathy, that topic only had less than 10 replays :mad: . & this one has 35 replays. Walaahi cajiib waaye :( . Yabayee welfare maa dadka ka kheylisiinoyo, waxaan gaal khalad loo dilay kabadanee. icon_razz.gif

It's time for all arab to be united ( please who i'm kidding it will never gonna happen)... it's pay back and i understand it...What about u guys??????

buubto walaalkiis ur 110% right walaaahi it's really painfull, but i will tell ya why every1 here is upset bout the american guy beheaded, that is cuz wat those iraqi's did is inhuman n is not muslim like our religion teaches us to be humble n gentle. kufaar or no kufaar that poor man didn't have to die that way wallaal( laa ilaaha ilal laahu maxameda rasuulu laah) but i think he is very lucky cuz in the day of judgement he is going to use those men as means of transpotation n he will be goin ta heaven n they will enjoy the kool breeze of hell(isaqfurulah it's allaahu subxana watacaalaa to judge) walaahi jiririco ayaa igu fakatay markaan arkay wat the american soilders did to those poor muslims but when i saw wat these iraqies did walaahi i felt sick to my stomach and it left a horrible scar in me......... but they have made a big statement doing that. now lets see the outcome of the muslim umah ....

asxantu

underdog   

Firstly, don't say this guy was innocent, we don't know who he was and what he was doing there. Same as the case of the four "security guards" in Fallujah.

Secondly, I saw 4 or 5 guys in masks and a "claim" that they were muslims....no one has claimed responsibility for it. How many of you would honestly be shocked if it was US special forces that made the tape?

Thirdly, you have to be pretty naive to believe that a person who's home has been invaded, his people massacred and his natural resources looted will act "rationally"(what's so rational about 200 5000 pound bombs dropped on a village in Afghanistan?).

Who ever those guys were, they wanted to make a strong graphic statement and in that they succeeded. Hypothetically, if this "victim" was indeed a CIA operative/private security contractor and they had to kill him, how would you prefer they do it, a shot to the head?

Lakkad, resistance against a force that outnumbers you, is better equiped, better informed is no easy task. Physcological warfare becomes a tool of freedom.

Whatever happend to protecting the NAME of ISLAM?...THE GOOD IMAGE OF ISLAM!...arent we suppose to win ppl here

NO we're not trying to "win" people. The people you're trying to win are already shooting at you, raping your women and killing your kids and the have the audacity to all it "Enduring freedom". If the guys on tape are really Iraqis or even muslims, seems they taking their own approach to liberty.

Rahima   

Lakkad and crew,

I suggest that all your sympathy be given to the Muslims, there just isn't enough to go around. Walaahi I'm so sick to death and tired of Muslims making such a bid deal out of such incidences when it happens all the time-the only difference is this time it wasn't a Muslim. Why don't you become just as outraged when your brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, mothers and fathers of Iraq, Palestine, Chechniya, Kashmir, China, India, and even closer to home Western Somalia are been slaughtered every single day? Is there blood not worthy of such outrage and disgust?

Anyway, like some nomads have already stated, we only know that this man was "innocent" from the propaganda machines of the pentagon, sorry to say, but in my books this is not very reliable. And anyway, what on earth was he doing there? Apparently he was looking to get a contract from the invaders and in my books that constitutes as stealing and hence makes him an enemy. The only innocent people are those who are truly working for the relief agencies with no hidden agendas. Everyone else is a target, if you want to be safe, get out. Don't they get it, they are not wanted there.

By God, should I be presented with an opurtunity to behead an american soldier or civillian in Iraq , I would not for instant vacillate. After my effective execution I would drink from his blood and keep his head as a souvieneer. :mad: And Yes, ALLAHU AKABR , ALLAHU AKBAR.

How dare you feel an iota of sympathy and empathy for an American. Have not you seen the attrocites inflicted by them everyday; with gut-tightening and stomach churning effect I view those grotesquely gruesome images everyday. Being a devout shi'i , having resided in Iraq, and having ancestral ties to that nation ignites my fury all the more! :mad:

Originally posted by Rahima:

Are you Somali brother
smile.gif
? [/QB]

A Somali I am; my mother's father is Iraqi and hence the Iraqi relation. By the way, I have the pleasure of being acquainted with many Somalis who have espoused the Ahlul Bayt belief system. Indeed, the Ahlul Bayt are the Ark of Salvation in a stormy sea of hypocirsy.

With Salaams

PK

asalaamu alaykum,

Lakad, I'm just curious... if this video made you anti-arab did the iraqi abuse pictuers make anti-american?

I agree with many of the other Nomads here, we don't know the full story so let's not pass judgement. What was this american doing in Iraq in the first place? If he was not with a credible humanitarian aid agenecy and was there for other purposes (cia, military, helping steal iraqi oil ect) then he's a legitamate target and deserves what he got. At least the Iraqis were decent enough not to torture and humiliate him which they could've easily done.