Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

In The Name Of Islam!?!?!---This is NOT RIGHT........

Macalin   

Ok...am officially Anti-Arab!----Using ISLAM NAME TO COMMIT SUCH A HEINEOS CRIME!--and then SAYING ALLAHU AKBAR?!--ARGGGGHHH

What has this poor MAN done to get beheaded like THIS!--this is UNFAIR!!!!

THIS IS NOT ISLAM!----

:mad: :mad: American Man

Faheema.   

Lakkadoow is deji dear. We know ISLAM does not promote violence but I'ts understandable why these Iraqis want Revenge for the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by US soldiers, not to mention thousands of innocent civilians.

In every war the innocent will always be the one to suffer :mad: :mad:

Remember...**Siyaasadaan Waa Bolitical** ;)

I havent heard you screaming when the Muslims were being tortured and abused and humiliated, But one man is killed and your "anti-arab"?

Arent u using one incident to colour the whole arab race?

Anyway, as they say there are no rules in war. They have to do what they have to do. Its not like they have bombs, helocoptors, nuclear weapons, missiles.......................

So if beheading one man would make them reconsider some of thier actions, then Im all for it.

Macalin   

I Dont have a problem with revenge---

What i have a prob with is.....ALLAHU AKBAR!..and then beheading A MAN!

who are they to invoke gods NAME when taking an innocent LIVE!.....I dont give a HOOT if they have beef with AMERICA..leave my CLEAN and PEACEFUL religion ALONE!....IS THAT HARD!...this folks are the real enemies of ISLAM!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jaabir   

Waraa Lakkad.. i didnt watch the video and i dont intend to. these type of acts are wrongly linked to Islam. the fact that those killers claimed to be Muslims wont make them any. cuz we all know that is not what out religion propagates.

so disgusting walaahi....

Haddad   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

who are they to invoke gods NAME when taking an innocent LIVE

Anyone can invoke "gods NAME", including "when taking an innocent LIVE"; there's no law against doing so. People of all religions do so or have done so. It's not something new, maybe you're too young and have not heard about it. Recently, a general William Boykin claimed the God Somalis believe, Allah, is a false idol. He believes the war on terrorism (aka Muslims) is a fight with Satan. He also claimed President George Bush was chosen by God to lead the global fight against Satan (aka Muslims). The American who was beheaded doesn't apply to the definition of "an innocent LIVE"; Iraq is a war zone in which there are Judeo-Christian occupiers (with their contractors and merceneries) and Muslims. The first group has no right whatsoever to be in Iraq, even if Iraq possessed WMDs; they're simply there to colonize (among other reasons) Iraq. The second group has every right to use whatever means to kick the Judeo-Christian occupiers out of Iraq.

Macalin   

What does that MORONIC GENERAL KNow abt MY RELIGION?

These folks Understand what islam sayS abt stuff like that!(hopefully so)

Subxaanlah...this is exactly the probs facing the MUSLIM UMMAH, giving out irrational Anology to justify(or show dispise for america),just so as to be supporting to a cause that in itself in quetion!--

Ppl..listen,we all freaggin know AMERICAN foreign policy is wack....But what does it have to do with the said case above!....Aint it plain HENIOUS and OUTRIGHTLY BABARIC,to behead an innocent MAN? and then MENTION the NAME OF ALLAH?--isnt this defeating the justification that ISLAM is a peaceful religion?,that is so clear in the QURAN and the humble teachings of OUR prophet scw!?

Please!

Haddad   

Subxaanlah...this is exactly the probs facing the MUSLIM UMMAH, giving out irrational Anology to justify(or show dispise for america),just so as to be supporting to a cause that in itself in quetion!--

The Muslim ummah should not bother with "irrational Analogy" in order to appease the Judeo-Christians or be considered members of the "civilized world"; they need to obey and appease Allah. The Judeo-Christians will never be pleased with Muslims unless Muslims follow the way of the Judeo-Christians; that fact is in the Qur'an. Muslims have an Islamic standard to adhere with, not a Western standard.

Aint it plain HENIOUS and OUTRIGHTLY BABARIC,to behead an innocent MAN? and then MENTION the NAME OF ALLAH?--isnt this defeating the justification that ISLAM is a peaceful religion?,that is so clear in the QURAN and the humble teachings of OUR prophet scw!?

How do you define "an innocent MAN"? This is a war zone. There are invaders, occupiers, merceneries, collaborators and etc. Innocent Iraqi men, women, minors and childern were raped by the Judeo-Christian crusaders. Savage dogs were set to tear their body (including probably their reproductive organs) and left to die from bleeding or rabbies. In Islam, when beheading an enemy, a Muslim has to "MENTION the NAME OF ALLAH"; don't you know that?

BN   

I agree with hadaad.

I remember another person claiming those four americans killed in Falluja were "innocent civilians". They turned out to be former Army veterans and Navy SEALs, hired by Blackwater Security Consulting, as mercenaries and paid $1500+ per day in Iraq. Feel sorry for them as well?

The fact is that ALL americans(and foreigners) in Iraq, are there to reap the rewards of their invasion and occupation of muslims. Period. They are not there to help but to kill, maim, rape, and torture. All the while jews like Mr. Berg, and his company, try to make money from it...

Keep your pity and sympathy for real victims...MUSLIMS.

Macalin   

skim the emotion out dude!

U STILL HAVENT ASNWERED MY Q, AGAIN, U WENT BACK TO THE SAME RHETORIC OF...'THEY DOING THAT,SO WE MUST DO THAT.....', the same anology i said that is messing up the muslim ummah!

what does it have to do with wat i said right now? up there in my first line?...all i askd was it right to invoke the name of allah,when murdering someone?.....dont freaking tell me about a godamn war!....they focking behead all they freaking want....but why why in sweet lords name...are they saying ALLAHU AKBAR!...PLEASE DONT GIVE ME THAT LINE ABOUT THE MUSLIM UMMAH THIS AND THAT...my q,and disgust is very simple..............why are they invoking the name of ALLAH ??...JUSTIFY FOR ME THAT LINE SIR!...AND FOR THE Nth time again...am gonna repeat..do not give me the other side of the story...!!!!..i am talking about the deen of allah, the one prophet muxamad scw...has taught us!...........................

The problem is not that they are killing these guys... the problem is the way they mutilated them and now the fact they are beheading a guy on TV. There is no way you can justify that.

I ask you this, are they doing this because they want to win this war or are they doing it to satisfy their sick sadistic rage filled emotions?

Waraa Lakkad, iska dhaaf carabta nooh adiga. They are extremely angry and humiliated. Human beings sometimes do irrational things and muslims are no exception. It is wrong but somehow justifiable in light of the current situation these guys are in.

Ilaahay dambigooda ha dhaafo. That is all we can say bro.

Macalin   

Thank u haniif!....Kill by ALL means,to revenge,but please do it in a fashionable manner!...beheading a fellow human!?!?!....HEs HUMAN U KNOW...NEEF ARI AH MAAHA!

LST...sxbow theres nothing JUSTIFIABLE when it comes to the NAME of ALLAH!..diinta masheegesa waxaas!....

Whatever happend to protecting the NAME of ISLAM?...THE GOOD IMAGE OF ISLAM!...arent we suppose to win ppl here?