Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Somali Muslim Marriage Event

Aaliyyah   

^^ why would a woman has to take the first move? imagine if he goes am not interested. that is so humiliating. at least if a man was turned down by a girl it is different.

I just think a man has to make the first move. Some of you might say oh thats old fashion, bt trust me if you got a pride and self worth you wouldn't put yourself in a position where a guy could walk out on you.

p.s. forget abt making the first move, make sure you play hard to get when he makes a move on you. Men love what they can't get, it comes second nature to them smile.gif

Khalaf   

forget abt making the first move, make sure you play hard to get when he makes a move on you. Men love what they can't get, it comes second nature to them

lol typical somali girl...dahab iska diig dheh...saanka cirka uu taag.

as for men love what they can't get...don't generalize walaaleey...raaga like gabdaha isku mid ma ah. i sure wouldn't like to play games...but would apperciate honesty and straight forwardness better.

Malika   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^ why would a woman has to take the first move? imagine if he goes am not interested. that is so humiliating. at least if a man was turned down by a girl it is different.

I just think a man has to make the first move. Some of you might say oh thats old fashion, bt trust me if you got a pride and self worth you wouldn't put yourself in a position where a guy could walk out on you.

p.s. forget abt making the first move, make sure you play hard to get when he makes a move on you. Men love what they can't get, it comes second nature to them
smile.gif

^Ah! Aaliyah, you ask why a woman would take initiative in finding herself a husband. Why not if that’s what she desires, there isn’t any thing wrong in doing so. I applaud those whom do take the initiative in searching, selecting a husband rather than wait for a man to decide if your worthy of being his wife. I believe once you know what you want and looking for, why not go out there and search for him. I don’t see anything wrong in this setting; those whom will attend have taken a step to finding their life partners and by doing so they come prepared to participate in the process.

It might not be a traditional method to finding a husband, but had there ever been a time when a woman had the freedom to choose whomever she wants…. and am not talking if when she is asked. I am talking about women knowing what they want and going for it…Just like men do, they can chase you around, waste your time and still not marry you.But marry the one they knew all along to be the one worthy to them[well mostly,with the influence of their mothers..lol].

Unfortunately not everybody have uncles,aunties,cousins and brothers to introduce them to worthy men.With the enviroment and life styles we live in, these too can be a barrier to finding the man...

Som@li   

Dahia al Kahina, Masha Allah, a brave girl, we need more like her.

AAliyah416, Don't take it for literally abt making the first move, a girl interested in a man can always show some hints, signals,lol

Malika   

^ :D:D haye is it that simple,I thought flattering your eye lids,glacing his direction every other minute...is a good hint your interested. :D