Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Somali Muslim Marriage Event

Ms DD   

Cadaanow

How do you figure you know me? You know who I imagine you be? One of the Canadian nasheed band "Sound of Reason". If you are, pls let me know as I know a girl who would be interested.

As for the even above, nothing is wrong with it. I might attend, for research purposes smile.gif SOL singles should look into it. Nothing desperate about it. Just making your life easier.

Fogaa meeshu? Tolow,can you do this online? Yacni,send a picture and describe yourself?

G.D Farax In the House.... :D

Key:

G.D= read as "Ga-Da" abb forGuur Doon icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

That is sign of you not being ready for marriage. So we shall leave it for few years, no? I am sure waad is celin intaa = waad is dhowri smile.gif

Originally posted by Ms DD:

That is sign of you not being ready for marriage. So we shall leave it for few years, no? I am sure waad is celin intaa = waad is dhowri
smile.gif

Ever heard of Q.S?, Qudb siro? icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

^It's when horney youths go to bogus wadaad, to get the go ahead to shag each other without committing to a real marriage and letting their families / community know.

Ms DD   

Blessed

Dont judge hon without actually attending there. I intend to report back and hopefully many singles will go for the next event (if they hold it again).

Che

I knew you are a game for anything.

computer-privacy.jpg

I am watching you, young man. Control yourself.

Blessed   

DD, huh? I was talking about the ‘Qudbo Siro’ business, there. Unless, your responding to my first post now. In anycase, I didn't say that going to the event was desperate.

Faheema,

It's sadly pretty common in the Muslim world, you can even get cyber wadaads who are willing to do an online nikaah. A lot of girls end up being dumped and pregnant and unable to prove their marital status. It’s always the women who lose out!

Haneefah   

^LoL @ you. It's quite lamentable, really, and defintely more of an adult thing than youth. Odayaasha imaanka la' ee waxaas ku kaca soo wax kasta kama foolxumo badna.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Cadaanow

How do you figure you know me? You know who I imagine you be? One of the Canadian nasheed band "Sound of Reason". If you are, pls let me know as I know a girl who would be interested.

As for the even above, nothing is wrong with it. I might attend, for research purposes
smile.gif
SOL singles should look into it. Nothing desperate about it. Just making your life easier.

I just figured you were the one who invited me to this group on Facebook. I should tell them I'd be happy to come to their event, as long as someone can pay for my flight :D Yeah, them Sound of Reason guys are some good-looking Canadian boys but not as good-looking as me :D