Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Somali Muslim Marriage Event

Faheema.   

Yaa, Online Nikaah aa :eek: , ma kaa dhabaa? Walee ninkii aan dhiman muxuu tuwalba arki :confused: Walee waa aakhiro saban, I am starting to sound like my ayeeyo lol...but seriously, this is beyond believe, I am socked to say the least.

Originally posted by +Faheema:

Yaa, Online Nikaah aa :eek: , ma kaa dhabaa? Walee ninkii aan dhiman muxuu tuwalba arki :confused: Walee waa aakhiro saban, I am starting to sound like my ayeeyo lol...but seriously, this is beyond believe, I am socked to say the least.

* aaa..double post: Jacaylka wadan lahaa,iswehelsada baan lahaa,wanaajii..weynaha barya baan lahayoooo...nolosho wadaga baan lahayooo....... icon_razz.gif

Waxba indhaha haa tagtaaginee,you know you want some online Nikaax. :D

Faheema.   

^LoL@balance me kuye, this is going to need more than just balancing huuno, besides I am light weight and if I was to step on that scale, it will be suicidal :D

^LoL@balance me kuye, this is going to need more than just balancing huuno, besides I am light weight and if I was to step on that scale, it will be suicidal
:D

:D @more than balancing...Xaax indeed smile.gif

OK OK You winz,you winz.. Ding Ding Ding. Aad baad iiga reer magalsantahay marka waan ku dhaafay. Midan yar ee Aaliyah ban jah wareerina ee ii gooy :D:D

dee aroos laga so shaqeeya oo diraca tafta lo xidhay....ciyaar ciyaar miya la igu hela ina adeer

Abayo,Macanto,waad uqalantaa aroos laga shaqeeyo iyo dirac la xihdo icon_razz.gif;)

Ms DD   

Dahia hon

I am glad that you are taking this seriously lol. Not a lot of people are for it. I definately want people to take advantage of these events.

Malika   

Because there is still a stigma attached to a woman making the first move to find herself a husband.

I know a few would really like to have an opportunity to select what they are seeking rather than wait for a man to make the first move.