Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

Death Penalty for a somali man accused of killing his children

Cawaale   

^Ninka waa xanuunsanyahay. Qof Ilmaheeda sidaas u galeyso ma jirto. Soomaali ma yahay? haa yaa diidan? dadka dhan in adeeradiin ma ahan!!

NGONGE   

Waa Somali. Somali maaha. Wa nin waalan. Kow ka siiya. Waa sheeko raggo na waa bila shaah.

I truly hate Crime Watch.

Juxa   

^^ makes you paranoid soomaha!

i remember watching it one night and the next evening on my way home someone stopped me to ask directions and i run, well muttered something and run.

Waxan la yaabanahay dadka dhahaya ninkaan soomali ma ahan. Ninkan waa somali, qabiilkiisana hadaad rabtana waa Jareer, kamida minority-ga soomalida oo runtii ah muwadaniin somaliyeed oo dega konfurta Somalia alaaba dhincayadda labadda webi Juba & Shabeele. Waa farsamayaqaano xaquuqdooda waligood la xaqiri jiray.

Fanaaniintii & Cayaaryahanadii ugu caansanaa Somaliya waxaay ka soo jeedaan reerkan. Haddii ciddi maanta dacwo qabo ama dhib sheeganayeso waa reerahan. Waa walaaleehen, waa somali waa muslim. Period! Ta kale ninkaan imisaa u eg ama kasii foolxun ayaad taqaanaa oo beelahan h-block, d-block, i-block ka soo jeeda! I personally know handfuls of them so people stop being silly here!

Aaliyyah   

Juxa there was a story where a guy asked a lady for a direction and as she was writing down the directions for him on a slip of a paper he stabbed her. I think it was on the news a while back.

So be careful next time someone asks you for a direction..cuz since I read that story I ignore random conversation with random strangers abt directions or anything else for that matter..

duni waalan baa la jooga..

salaam

Juxa   

Azizah i watched similar story where a lady was kidnapped, i live in nice area and very well lit but quite.

it is not good idea to walk on your own late at night, marka hada maba maro meel cidla ah or short cuts. take the long route every time

Azizah, nothing is in your control, darling! If such that thing was destined for you then you do it i.e ask direction. :D so the only thing you can do is just pray for Allah these kinda things never happen to you or to your loved ones.

Aaliyyah   

Azizah i watched similar story where a lady was kidnapped, i live in nice area and very well lit but quite.

it is not good idea to walk on your own late at night, marka hada maba maro meel cidla ah or short cuts. take the long route every time

lool same here whenever I come home late I would hear every little sound behind me even if a leaf falls on the ground I would creep out..fulay baan ahay and I would walk extra fast. Sometimes, that isn't possible with my high heels, and I would regret wearing them. And, mind you between the bus stop and my house is less than 5 minutes...but it feels longer lmao...

Allahmagan you are right. wixi ilaahay kugu talagalay maku dhafayo laakin ilaahay dadaal buu ku yidhi...n taking certain precautions can help you prevent such things.

NGONGE   

Allamagan, sheekadan dumarka o daaya, saaxib. (Wax fahan).

"Wa somali, somali maha"

"Sankiisa ma argtay?"

"Wa African!"

"African maha"

"Talow caruurtisa ma sida ba o ekaayeen?"

"Maya tuu qabo kolay wa qurux badneed"

"Magac qurux badan bay laheed"

"Amir"

"Wax mindi gurigaaga ku yaal, ninkaaga ka qari"

"Ninkaygi waxba ma dilo"

"Ma Bantu ba?"

"Maya wa Somali"