Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Dont you just find Ladies dressed in Islamic code of dress Just Sexy

Caveman   

^^^^^

I think most guys go through this….cuz for me teenage yrs my staring was directed to sista’s with tight jeans. Now, seeing a sista with revealing clothes I automatically start sympathizing for the dude she is gona end up with….So, for me the more a sista is covered the more I stare and admire…..it has became an obsession I tell u…

But the issue of staring has nothing to do with sexiness, cuz most Somali ladies are pretty and wearing skimpy clothes doesn’t make a lady sexy, but its more of announcing her marketability, u notice in these western countries when ladies get old and their biological clock gets caught up with them they tend to cover more.

I can understand teenage girls with loose gear due to the societies we live that would change any one’s culture through TV, Movies and Music, and the peer pressure teenage girls go through. But what I don’t understand is adult Sista’s over 23 and up with skimpy clothes what is the point…and why ?

Salam!

Later

Give the guy a break! I know what he means. A woman does not have to be dressed sexily to be sexy to someone. It's about the guy's perception of what might lie beneath her physical appearance- her choice in being covered up in a world where the opposite is desirable and womanly. Don't stare though. Most of us plain don't like it. smile.gif

It is possible to look funky and modest.

underdog says P.S. Orgi, Allah aan kagabaryey in oo kugu gargaaro gabar asturan

Well bro i already have "gabar asturan" with whom i have kids with alhamdullilah

I read all your comments here and i would like to point out a few things to you all

when i looked at the Woman who was wearing her shuka it was not deliberate.She was walking towards me and the walkway was not wide so i could not avoid that.However it was because i saw her that i realised there was a woman i had just passed and wondered why it is that i gave the woman wearing hijab a seond glance whereas i didnt even look at the one with her western clothes on.Dont ask me i dont know but somehow there is some mystique about the sister that was dressed islamically,exotic mystique,respect for her,appreciation that she has a strong mentality that cannot be swayed by all the TV adverts,peer pressures etc.The one on the hand did not leave anything to imagine,she laid it all out and i suppose in the hunter mentality of the male species there is nothing to hunt, there is no thrill,it is all in the chase!.She laid it all out and it did not appeal to me.I want you to know that there was no malice intended nor did i intend to disrespect our beautiful sisters on the contracry my respect for tat lady i saw was TOTAL.I hope all our sisters realise this benefit of the SHuka/hijab and dress accordingly.Thanks for responding all of you sherhadze thanks for sticking up for me.sorry if i misspelled your name

Most of us cover up to spare so much unwanted male attention from likes of you

OG Girl you misunderstood the reasons behind my comments.I wasnt staring nor did i say she dressed that way to impress anyone.It is precisely because of these that i was impressed by beauty.

Originally posted by Bee:

No, I dont find ladies dressed in Islamic code of dress sexy. I dont bat for the other team. Sowwy.

u shouldnt find either group of ladies sexy because you are a woman who is natrually attracted to men not women..

Riqaale.. bless your heart man...

Taqwa   

Where does the term Sexy come from? If one is sexy then that would mean there sexually appealing right? But then again, you can't be dressed Islamically and appear sexy. Contradiction isn't it? I thought the word sexy was a metaphor for more revealing the better.....I dunno man.

Another sual, what are you doing staring at a sister if your happly married with kids. Shaydan has you by the rope huh. lool :D

Malin Wacan Inaar

Originally posted by Silence:

Another sual, what are you doing staring at a sister if your happly married with kids. Shaydan has you by the rope huh. lool
:D

Malin Wacan Inaar [/QB]

I guess he was appreciating nature?? ;)

Xoogsade   

Sheherazade, you have a nag for understanding people positively. You tried to save Orgilaqe but who is listening anyway? LOL. I am surprised AT how you explained the subconscious thoughts a guy may have when you said: "It's about the guy's perception of what might lie beneath her physical appearance". You even brought a helpful explanation for the word sexy. If I was Orgilaqe, I would have thanked you a lot. Thanks on his behalf.

LOL@BEE.

Sheherazade, you have a nag for understanding people positively. You tried to save Orgilaqe but who is listening anyway? LOL. I am surprised AT how you explained the subconscious thoughts a guy may have when you said: "It's about the guy's perception of what might lie beneath her physical appearance". You even brought a helpful explanation for the word sexy. If I was Orgilaqe, I would have thanked you a lot. Thanks on his behalf.

Xoogsade first of all THANKS for sticking up for me.As for my sister sherhadze i did thank her if you go up the thread you'll see that.However i understand when you say give the guy a break, but i think we better let them have some fun.Yes folks i am a married man and yes i did notice the lady in question and yes i did think she was SEXy without it being Sexual as my sister put ,which reminds sherhadze how in the hell did you manage to understand my mental state of that day?.you are good,no you VERY good.I guess many folks here see things in black and white what I suggest is that you use some lateral thinking every now and then maybe then you might find solutions in strange places.Besides who said admiring with good intention was wrong.