Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Dont you just find Ladies dressed in Islamic code of dress Just Sexy

Asalam aleykum,

~~~After all the stories I read on this thread, It came to my mind that for once,WE MEN, cherish and see Respect and Dignity with ladies in the Right Islamic dress.

The Holy prophet said,

'Inallaha laa yandhuru ila suwarikum walaa ila ajsaamikum bal yandhuru ilaa quluubikum'

..meaning Surely Allah doesn't look into your beauty or your body, but your hearts.

How would you imagine you wearing tight jeans with protruding stuff and you have children and still claiming a muslim.What picture are you showing to non-muslims who wanna convert.No wonder most european women who converted to ISLAM are strict to the ISLAMIC CLOTHING APPAREL.

What will your kids wear laterz seeing you with this...ask yourself(MEN INCLUDED).

I came to the conclusion that,for once, Dust has been separated from the chuff,the good and the bad,the sexy and not sexy ladies.

Our sisters with upright ISLAMIC dresses scored higher points with us men and tend to find LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS smile.gif

x_quizit   

Its easy to point the finger and label the gals w/o hijab hookers in a sense, when at the same time, we have all seen the other side, where some, while donning the islamic garb, do worse than a gal that merely revealed her hair....don't lump gals w.o hijab as the same as those wearing revealing clothes...its not that black and white....i may reveal my hair, but i guarantee im more covered up than some fake hijabi....not to say all are fake as well...hopefully one day i'll join the ranks inshallah....in any case..its easy to point the finger at what a female should wear, her hijab, men also have hijab...how many of u wear muslim garb men? pants to ur ankle? huh? well...ur all hoodlums, no good then arent ya...since ur not islamic..personally...i find the men who wear the islamic garb "sexy"..and those of u who don't...i shall classify u as immoral...fair aint it?...now...im waitin for the answer....who wears it? with the hat and full beard?...huh? icon_razz.gif

juba   

you really got them there Xquizit! come on guys answer the women!

and i agree that there are worse "muslim"girls who were hijab then those who don't.

Emperor   

Aint no body was comparing about humans or any creatures here, this was about dress who finds which dress sexy, that's it.

Btw, OG-gril whats wrong if some1 finds you sexy?

I personally find you sexy looool Calm down just joking, but honestly aint picking a fight with you, but ur human being in the end u gona get a man for urself, so whats wrong if potential partners find you fabulously sexy.

to me its not how u dress how one cares themselves!! clothing alone does not make the person as a whole but also the right frame of mind is what is required to make one a completily repectable one!

Qac Qaac   

Yes the girls with proper hijab, not "Erica Badu" style.. but proper hijab are sexy..

also for the girl who is saying it is easy to think the girl with out hijab is like a hooker.. well sis who ever things like that first of all is some one with out knowledge, everybody knows that taqwah is not what u wear.. although clearly in the quran it is mentioned that women put on hijab..

so the scenario u mentioned the girl with the hijab, but acts worse then, with the girl with out it.. would get Ajar for obeying allah's order in the sense of wearing the hijab.. and get sin for the behaviour she does.. and vice versa.. a girl with hijab, would sin for not wearing because u r disobeying allah.. and staying away from bad behaviours u would Ajar for it.. simple as that.. nothing to be confused of..

What a laod of BULL, a woman in jeans passed you by and you didn't check her out? Caraweelo maad is aragteen!

simpson shirwac.....what do you mean a load of bull!.Can't I have my own taste or do you want everyone else to conform to your taste which is probably tight jeans wearing,high heels,loud talking,half a$$ed ladies by the sounds of it..Ah ah ah i dont think so nothing gets my blood going than a respectable girl dressed in accordance to islam lowers, her gaze,speaks softly and repectful of others.I dont want my woman advertising that is why i find the islamically dressed woman interesting or "sexy".If you :D:D fancy one that advertises i hope you wont mind when you get a response to the advert.

Ladies and Gents.

i would just like to make a few commments, from this long debating of hijab being sexy and what not. first of all, calling a woman withhijab 'sexy' is demeaning the whole aspect of hijab. 'sexy' the word itself has lost its meaning, and especially in explaining the serenity and beauty of a woman in an islamic attire.

Secondly, hijab is not just about what the quran said about women wearing it, and thats the end of it. It is a rebelious move towards comformity, and men. If you look at the historical stories, women were walking quite normally, and you have that bellydance picture notion of how it was in the days, per se. And so women were continously being used for sex, and sex pleasure. Now the religion was the first way to give women's rights, and cause a rebelious movement to this male dominant society.

So now again, when you say hijabis look 'sexy' i would be too careful on that, evenif it is the street lingo, but be aware next time, and know for a fact, it is still a struggle for women, and they are REBELLING WITH PRIDE. so you know, support and respect and give them power too!

Our society demeans women too. No amount of covering up helps with that. But I digress..

Wearing the hijab isn't an act of rebellion for me. Quite the opposite. The thought has never entered my head.

Because you are still living in a closed eye state, you still see what they want you to see. Inorder to understand you have to look deep within yourself, and find who you really are and not what people parents atc want you to be. and not wat religion wants you to be.

i always ask people, do you pray because you are told to pray, or pray because u want to pray?