Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Dont you just find Ladies dressed in Islamic code of dress Just Sexy

sometimes admire without good intentions

Ngonge Speak for yourself :D I am having a great time Alhamdullilah may allah grant you a good wife bro you need it by the sounds of it :D:D

:mad: What pisses me off is the other ones that have the kamaar on but are wearing some tight-a$$ jeans..what the h3ll is that???? you're conscious enough to cover your hair, but you're too dumb cover your a$$...

Come on sisters, get your priorties straight...

P.S. Orgi, Allah aan kagabaryey in oo kugu gargaaro gabar asturan. [/QB]

i think those girls are the ones who were "pressured" to wear it... it has its pros and cons. i think since it identifies you as muslim, at least the kid will be less likely to go out and do haraam, on the other hand men (muslim men in particular) will see this as just poor iman on the girls part and maybe not respect her boundaries as much... or i could be wrong and they could just be vain and looking forward to the heads theyll turn.

NGONGE   

Ngonge Speak for yourself I am having a great time Alhamdullilah may allah grant you a good wife bro you need it by the sounds of it

:D:D:D

You mean another one? ;)

Lets see here.

So you are commending these sister for looking "sexy" instead of being steadfast in her faith and following her deen?

That should be a reason they are praised..not because some farax on the street thinks they look good. The point of the hijab/jilbab/burqah is not to look good or sexy but to cover it UP.

Goat-Swallower :D I know what you mean by it brother. That wasnt directed at you. :D Being general here.

Kudos to the Sistah!

Just another thread where women are constantly beratted and,without fail, judged for wearing/not wearing hijab and tight a$$ Jeans.

How about we stop talking about what women are wearing and start learning how to LOWER YOUR GAZE..(which is proscribed in the SAME AYAAT AS WOMEN'S HIJAB)!!!

:rolleyes:

Goat-Swallower I know what you mean by it brother. That wasnt directed at you. Being general here.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Goat swallower!!!! ha aha ha haaaah aaaaaaa

now that was a funny translation.It is correct but funny.Folks on another note i wish to once again reaffirm my intentions towards this thread

I wanted to point out that the ladies who wear tight jeans etc,who dont wear hijab thinking that they would look good and get all kinda following

WRONG!!!!!!!

With your hijaab on good Islamically acceptable clothes on you would look even better and not only get the respect of brothers but you would attract the RIGHT kind of Following if you know what i mean

The tight jeans,not wearing hijab type will only get the following of ONE NIGHT STANDERS whereas the Islamically dressed lady will get the LIFETIME MARRIAGE WANTING type of a guy.

The choice is yours ladies!!!!

I am strictly speaking as older brother giving the best advice he has so DONT SHOOT ME!!!!

If you are wondering ladies why you only attract the ONE NIGHT STANDERS well you know now!!!

Xoogsade and Orgilaqe(what names!), thanks. I do try and see the bright side of boys. It gets me into trouble sometimes. If you knew what I was dealing with right now, you'd wonder how I manage to keep seeing life sunny side up where men are concerned. Groan. Still, I rock on. smile.gif

If you knew what I was dealing with right now, you'd wonder how I manage to keep seeing life sunny side up where men are concerned. Groan. Still, I rock on.

Sheherazade

I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch.Well i pray to ALLah to guide you through this time and guide you to the path of the rightous AAAAMIN AAAMIN

Walaal, thanks for the duca. I could do with it any time. smile.gif It's not exactly rough, bro, just awkward. I have a stalker. I'm going to put a smiley face here to lighten the mood: icon_razz.gif .

If only he'd go away if I made a face. One day it will be something to laugh back at; for now it's annoying and at moments it sets my heart racing nervously. Never mind, it'll settle itself soon enough. Sometimes I think I'm in the Twilight Zone. God help me.

sheharazde i think you'll find your brothers are always up for a good fight.Just point us at the right direction and he wont come after you ever again!!!!!

Orgilaqe, men that stalk(and I'm not using the word lightly here) don't give up beaten or not. I have to use my head, mate. Thanks for the offer of help.

Anyway, a side-effect of this has been that I want absolutely nothing to do with men. I just don't have the energy to work out the well-meaning ones from the rest anymore. Today I was rude to a guy who came up to me in the street. It takes a lot for me to be rude. But I just can't be bothered; my barriers are sky-high. A friend was listening in on the one-sided conversation I was trying not to have with the guy. When he left, I asked her if I was rude(knowing full well I was). She made a face. Just tell me! Yes, for you, you were rude. He was nice and polite and good looking but I understand why you did it.

It felt awful to have to hear that. I'm going to apologise if I see him again. It wasn't right.

It's not nice knowing someone's following me around, asking about me, showing up where I hang out- including my home!!!

Sigh. I could do with a Knight In Shining Armour. Where the beep are you? LOL.

What pisses me off is the other ones that have the kamaar on but are wearing some tight-a$$ jeans..what the h3ll is that???? you're conscious enough to cover your hair, but you're too dumb cover your a$$...

somaliaalien you are so right bro.It pisses the hell out of me too

Shirwac   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Hey guys i recently came across a Somali woman dressed in typical jeans and what have you ,no hijab and I just passed her without giving her a glance.Then a few metres later up came this beautiful woman dressed in "shuka" wearing her hijaab and i thought to myself WOW what a beautiful woman.I looked back at the last one i passed by just for comparison and even though she had a lot going for her she did not come close just on account of her dress.I was wondering whether others see things this way or whether i am too old fashioned!

What a laod of BULL, a woman in jeans passed you by and you didn't check her out? Caraweelo maad is aragteen!

Hijaab is cool, but some people over do it.